New Item Every Day This Week!

I just wanted to say that I love the idea of there being a new item in the shop every day this week! It's a good incentive to get people logging on every day, which could bring more people back on the game. It also helps the value of these said items go up, which helps the trading community! Good job, staff and creators! :hat:

thats fabulous for those who are not mac users! what items have been released so far do you know?
I wish I could be more of a help with Mac users, but I use a Mac now and have no problems with the MyVMK Launcher link that Starlina posted (That being said, I still have Yosemite so that may be why it works for me)? Hopefully that could work for you. The newsletter is going to be updated every day with what is for sale for said day, and today it's the Classic Flower Lamp!

I don't think there was. I stayed on past midnight in case there was unless I missed a pop up message at some point announcing it during the day and therefore missed out on the item as well
We didn't get any announcements about this yesterday, though something may have happened in the couple of hours that I wasn't on. I haven't logged on since this morning (there was no new item) and the newsletter isn't updated, but there could possibly be something in the shop still? No clue.

They have updated the newsletter btw:) and theres 3 new items in the emporium which are Mickey Ears - Steamboat Willie, Stitch Mickey Flat and Classic Clarabelle Flat! Onsale January 17th. They said that there was a malfunction in the scheduling of the items so thats why they have released three items to make up for the days missed.

They have updated the newsletter btw:) and theres 3 new items in the emporium which are Mickey Ears - Steamboat Willie,
I haven't had a chance to get on... the steamboat willie ears as in host prize? O.o

edit: AHA I see now. It's a pin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: