New Items.....??

I registered on the forums just to say I noticed new external_texts things.

Code:
item.1762=Yellow Holiday Crate
item.1763=Used Holiday Crate (Y)
item.1764=Red Holiday Crate
item.1765=Used Holiday Crate (R)
item.1766=Green Holiday Crate
item.1767=Used Holiday Crate (G)
item.1768=Blue Holiday Crate
item.1769=Used Holiday Crate (B)

item.1770=G C
item.1771=B W
item.1772=R W
item.1772=P H
What do you guys think the last few are?

o_o Nice catch

item.1770=G C = green key
item.1771=B W = blue key
item.1772=R W = red key
item.1772=P H = yellow key

Thats my best guess to what those items are
That would make sense! Wonder what C, W, W, and H are..

Does anyone know when the crate prizes are changing? Do they all, some or none change on Monday?
prizes for crate #1 will always be those prizes, thats why they're crate #1 which leaves room for more crates. the colored holiday crates will probably have holiday items in them, each color could be different prizes, maybe even color coded.

also kevin tweeted about something on dec 1 so these will probably be announced then.

Jasmine

item.1770=G C
item.1771=B W
item.1772=R W
item.1772=P H
Well, there are already items in-game with these IDs, and I believe they're all crate items. (One is the orange barrel chair, one is the red Aladdin chair, and one is the purple teacup. I don't know the other one.)

So I don't think there's any way to figure out what the new items will be.

As stated before, all we know is that it seems (of course, I could be wrong) that these 4 items will be replacing 4 of the crate items. When you click on the Aladdin chair it says "G C", the orange barrel chair says "B W", and the purple teacup says "P H". ;)

We'll just have to wait and see...

Amy

Head Administrator
Well, there are already items in-game with these IDs, and I believe they're all crate items. (One is the orange barrel chair, one is the red Aladdin chair, and one is the purple teacup. I don't know the other one.)

So I don't think there's any way to figure out what the new items will be.

As stated before, all we know is that it seems (of course, I could be wrong) that these 4 items will be replacing 4 of the crate items. When you click on the Aladdin chair it says "G C", the orange barrel chair says "B W", and the purple teacup says "P H". ;)

We'll just have to wait and see...
Wrong! This is what happens when you're tired and you create id conflicts.

Jasmine

Wrong! This is what happens when you're tired and you create id conflicts.
Good to know ;P
I know a lot of us thought the other items would be replaced xD.