New Mini Games

It would be cool to have more ways to earn credits (by mini games and not trading or selling items).

I remember the OG VMK released an expedition everest game which didn't give credits, but instead gave codes for special expedition Everest clothing, furniture and rooms which was fun - It was basically a scavenger hunt

There was also this space game in which you had your player walk over tiles in a certain way to get a key and get to an exit. Pretty sure it was like you couldn't step over the same tiles twice kind of thing.

It would also be super cool to create disney-related mini games that weren't in the original vmk. For example:
  • In snow white's hide and seek forest, there can be actual hiding dwarfs or animals that you must find
  • Frontier land can include card games and board games (like chess) or some sort of roundup game like rounding up cattle into a shed
  • A toy story shooter game like they have in California Adventures
  • A game playing as a vendor in Disneyland like having to take peoples' food orders or serve/cook food in the Blue Bayou as a waiter/chef

There doesn't necessarily need to be a lot of new mini games added, I just think it would be nice to have more variety. To me, at least, it gets kind of boring playing the same one or two over and over (because I'm pretty bad at half of them lol).

Last edited:
Yeah we need more games/things to do tbh. The only game people care about is Pirates, then mansion, Jungle Cruise is broke and Fireworks doesn't get any love rip. I never played the new buzz lightyear one cause nobody is playing it and you kinda need people to play it lol. Even just like simple games to pass time and earn credits would be nice like a connect 4 or like cards or something.