NEW QUEST IDEA: ANIMATION QUEST

InkedAnimator

arin, how does sandstorm go again?
HI, ALL!

So, I had a fun idea for a quest I've been mulling over. I know there's a lack in quests that have been circulating besides the basic sets we have and I came up with an idea for a new quest! This quest would be dedicated to trivia about animation and Disney Animation in general? We could have questions like:

What year did Walt Disney Studios open?
What was the name of Walt Disney's first studio?
What was the first animated short done in color?
What was the first animated short with sound?
Who invented the multi-plane camera?
Who was the primary voice for Mickey Mouse?
What was the first feature film to be completely animated?

And you know, more questions like that.

To make the quest worth while, we could offer prize bundles like: Black and White Magic, that could turn your avatar into a flat cartoon, maybe a light desk pin, and credits?

HapaBruja

Ur Fave Mixed Witch
Love the emphasis on classic Disney, and the idea of a pin that turned us into a little glove wearing toon is just too cute. We definitely need more quests to do in this game and I'd love playing this one!

InkedAnimator

arin, how does sandstorm go again?
Love the emphasis on classic Disney, and the idea of a pin that turned us into a little glove wearing toon is just too cute. We definitely need more quests to do in this game and I'd love playing this one!
Thanks, Hapa! I do too. And hopefully, at the end of the day, you'll leave the game a little more educated about animation! :MickeyBounce: