Newsletter?

The staff is functioning they reply to clinton & trump thread all the time... This one is just being avoided
We have no comment since this was already said:
Both newsletters should be out soon! Our newsletter here on the forums is delayed a little since we want to be consistent with the in game newsletter! I'm sorry for the delay just be patient! We appreciate it! :)
To sum it up, the forum newsletter is ready. The forum staff, like you, are waiting to release ours when the in-game staff releases theirs. We don't know any more than you do :) All we ask is for you all to continue to be patient.

KaySeeKay15

We have no comment since this was already said:

To sum it up, the forum newsletter is ready. The forum staff, like you, are waiting to release ours when the in-game staff releases theirs. We don't know any more than you do :) All we ask is for you all to continue to be patient.
Yes, thank you so much for replying! The forum staff have been great! I think people are just looking for someone from in game to just explain what's going on, that's all! Thanks for listening to us all rant xD you're work is appreciated.

So what happens if the in-game staff doesnt release theirs? Do you plan on releasing yours?
While I don't exactly know where the in-game staff is with their newsletter, I'm sure they will have it done relatively soon. We don't exactly have a set amount of time to wait until we go ahead and release ours without knowing this month's prizes, but it's being discussed. We appreciate your concern!

Murkle

“Don't let the muggles get you down.”
While I don't exactly know where the in-game staff is with their newsletter, I'm sure they will have it done relatively soon. We don't exactly have a set amount of time to wait until we go ahead and release ours without knowing this month's prizes, but it's being discussed. We appreciate your concern!
Since the In-game one is already up? when will see the forums newsletter?

okay so were is this weeks newsletter and new items. The pin from last week said its 1 of 5 so when will we see the other pins. Also host prizes are still the same and this is week 3 so were are the new prizes?