Non-restrictive chat!

This appears to be an unpopular opinion, but I for one LOVED the restricted dictionary. It should be noted, however, that this is primarily because my friends and I viewed the "Dictionary Dance" as an art form and a well formed dance around the restrictions could be so so HILARIOUS!

Abraxas

Tessa said:
{"This isn't Disney anymore" is a repetitive excuse. It's still VMK, and it's still based on Disney. And we still have a younger audience, we aren't all 18+ here. A lot of people have already misused their privileges of a non-restrictive chat on oVMK, and seeing with the locked threads on oVMK shows the true maturity level of the majority of us, which is dissapointedly low. Yes, there are still people who respect their privileges using the chat freely, but most do not.

-Tessa?
Agree with this 100%. I saw some things that were inappropriate when I played the game but reading those threads of what other people saw it was disappointing. It needs some type of restriction.

Geggy

Geggy said:
I don't know...I actually enjoyed dictionary dancing. It made me be creative, and it didn't really slow me down.
Julesoola said:
This appears to be an unpopular opinion, but I for one LOVED the restricted dictionary. It should be noted, however, that this is primarily because my friends and I viewed the "Dictionary Dance" as an art form and a well formed dance around the restrictions could be so so HILARIOUS!
I couldn't agree with you more, Julesoola! :geek: