Official Suggestions Thread!

I've been thinking a lot about many new things we can add on MyVMK. Here are a couple of things I think would be awesome!

-Pocahontas Costume
-Lion King Outfits/Hats
-Cars Land
-Ariel Costume
-Prince Costume for boys

Another thing that's probably been mentioned before, it would be awesome if players of the game can submit their artwork (doesn't necessarily have to be finished yet) and have the public vote on which one they like best.

i know that creating new items for MyVMK is probably quite a hard task, and that the games are even more difficult,
however i was thinking of new ideas for games...
once Pirates and Haunted Mansion are finished, maybe we could start designing a Racing game??

Ideas for themes:
-Sugar Rush
-Cars
-Regular Autopia

I dont know one person that doesn't like racing games, i mean look how popular Mario Kart is lol
and i think especially with Sugar Rush theme it'd be sooo cute and fun!
Maybe eventually we could design our own cars? colors?
We could have races against a computer or against other players.
Winners could earn most money: 1st: 50 credits? 2nd: 25?
something like that.

We could earn pins after we complete x amount of races,
or after we won a race x amount of times.
this was we could show off how well we do at the games
Maybe we could have pins for the other games too?

let me know what you guys think!(:
:thumbsup::)

i know that creating new items for MyVMK is probably quite a hard task, and that the games are even more difficult,
once Pirates and Haunted Mansion are finished, maybe we could start designing a Racing game??

Ideas for themes:
-Sugar Rush
-Cars
-Regular Autopia

I dont know one person that doesn't like racing games, i mean look how popular Mario Kart is lol
something like that.

Wow this idea is great! I would love to help develop this...

- - - Updated - - -

Ideas for themes:
-Sugar Rush
-Cars
-Regular Autopia

something like that.

Wow this idea is great! I would love to help develop this...

Odwa

Would love to see the firework symbols from the fireworks game put into use as items in-game, such as glasses or pins or even individual magic with specifically those symbols. :)

Idea I got when I was in Amy's room the other night and a few had the gas mask. I think it's a bit unfair and quite exclusionary for there to be items that only a few players can have. We can't all design little game graphics and what are the odds it would be added to the game anyway? LOL

Offer these custom items, maybe in a different storefront in the SHOP tab? Make them very expensive, 100k? Offer them for a month. Give people at least a chance to get them but keep them costly so players will really have to work for them but not so outrageous that only those top Fireworks players can get them. Then, at the end of the month when the item is retired, give the original designer a percentage of the total sales. .5-1 of the intake should be fair for such a costly item.

This will...

1. Reward the designers.
2. Give others at least a chance of acquisition.
3. Increase numbers of items to collect.
4. Provide you guys with, most likely, an endless supply of new items to choose from as the earnable credits for sale of a designers item will encourage participation.
5. Gives all players a chance to see their ideas implemented in the game.
6. Shouldn't screw up game economy at all. High cost will still keep items rare.

Make it clear in the beginning that not all ideas will be added. And note that all "ideas" must be in the proper form/layout/graphics/code/whatever to make the admins jobs of adding items to the game much easier.

:-)

Lost

Idea I got when I was in Amy's room the other night and a few had the gas mask. I think it's a bit unfair and quite exclusionary for there to be items that only a few players can have. We can't all design little game graphics and what are the odds it would be added to the game anyway? LOL

Offer these custom items, maybe in a different storefront in the SHOP tab? Make them very expensive, 100k? Offer them for a month. Give people at least a chance to get them but keep them costly so players will really have to work for them but not so outrageous that only those top Fireworks players can get them. Then, at the end of the month when the item is retired, give the original designer a percentage of the total sales. .5-1 of the intake should be fair for such a costly item.

This will...

1. Reward the designers.
2. Give others at least a chance of acquisition.
3. Increase numbers of items to collect.
4. Provide you guys with, most likely, an endless supply of new items to choose from as the earnable credits for sale of a designers item will encourage participation.
5. Gives all players a chance to see their ideas implemented in the game.
6. Shouldn't screw up game economy at all. High cost will still keep items rare.

Make it clear in the beginning that not all ideas will be added. And note that all "ideas" must be in the proper form/layout/graphics/code/whatever to make the admins jobs of adding items to the game much easier.

:-)
Honestly not a fan of this. I'd like to see items like the Gas mask be released maybe in themed quests or something, maybe 5k pricetag but not 100k and giving designers a cut of that.

Honestly not a fan of this. I'd like to see items like the Gas mask be released maybe in themed quests or something, maybe 5k pricetag but not 100k and giving designers a cut of that.
I'm keeping in mind people who have to go to school/work who can't be there for host events. These are just ideas, I like the quest thing. But if you make an item cheap, you take away the rarity. My idea keeps it that way. 10k sounded like a lot for bat, now just about everyone has it.

This was Strawberry's idea, but she didn't put it here and I think it is a good one! When you buy things in the shop you can only buy one at a time which is a little annoying. It would be nice if you could buy things in quantity :)

Kay

i don't know
i'd love the idea where we can buy a large quantity of items at a time,
but i'd also love if our clothing didn't have to go one clothing item at a time to switch,
because i myself have many clothes, due to a shopping obsession (hehe).

I really really love the idea of having more hair styles, hair colors and skin tones.

Also, it'd be amazing to have more outfits like a Jack Skellington outfit, Sally outfit, Toy story outfits, and maybe even Aristocats cat outfits, like cat hats and stuff.

Oh, and also, make a better peter pan hat, without the extra hair added to it, just the plain hat itself, with a feather added maybe?

I do love the Edward Scissorhands outfit idea as well.