Official Suggestions Thread!

I honestly think that day 1 badges should be given out for one week after beta has officially ended, and I guess those who were there from day 1 of beta can get a special day 1 beta badge that looks just like a day 1 one pin, but a different colour.

Oh, wow. I didn't even notice there was an official thread for suggestions until after I made my thread. I'm assuming item suggestions are allowed here instead of just general game mechanics stuff? If not feel free to ignore/delete this comment since I posted it elsewhere already. (I'll just copy and paste what I said in my thread.)

------

Recently I got to thinking, what about all the famous movies/shows that VMK never had items for? Naturally, the first things to come to mind were things that have come out since VMK closed, like Up or Toy Story 3 or even Gravity Falls. (Monsters University would be an awesome excuse to offer marching band uniforms in the catalog, by the way.)
But then I considered all the things that came out before VMK shut down, that still never got any real recognition. I mean, I wasn't exactly a VIP back in the day so I didn't really have everything that had ever been in the catalog at all, but did the Toy Story series ever get any sort of items anywhere?

While there are obviously a few different series that sprang to mind, the first one that really stuck was The Emperor's New Groove. In my opinion one of the best Disney series, but it never made any appearance in the old catalog! I might provide sketches of a few ideas later (the image upload isn't working for me), but here are a few things I thought of immediately:

-Clothing: obviously Emperor Kuzco and Yzma (Scientist) wardrobes for their unique outfits, perhaps some more standard peasant wear as well?
-Magic: turn to llama, anyone?
-Theme rides: stone railroad tracks, and when you ride them you end up in the cart that Yzma and Kronk use to get to her laboratory; this is probably my favorite idea after having Yzma's lab coat
-Theme ride props: a lot of them could be used for palace decoration as well - huge stone walls, a standup prop of Kuzco's squire, Kuzco Academy banners, etc.
-Furniture: simple things mostly; a stone couch, Yzma's lab equipment, various items taken from the movie/show, maybe posters of famous Incan boy bands or something?

VMK Credits Card

VMK Credits Cards are cards that are sort of in place of sprees for people when trading. You'd buy one in a store and you'd be able to put any amount of credits you want on to it. and this is not a credit thing as in you go into debt, it is more of a debit kind of deal where the amount of credits on the card (that you put on it) are what you have. These cards would be trade able which would potentially stop people from scamming in the sense of people buy things and the other end of the trade decides not to take the offer after the trade or vice versa. With the VMK Credits Card, you would be able to ensure you are getting what you want, and next to the card name it would have the amount of credits on the card. For example, VMK Credits Card (38491). This card would have 38,491 credits on it. Then You'd be able to sell the card for the amount on the card. Anyways, just an idea I had thought of when I heard someone asking for something in return of a shopping spree. Thanks for reading!

If you guys released the holiday haunted mansion room and holiday skull rock room this month that'd be great :)

also the christmas pirate skeleton furniture item <3

Oh any possibly the bird hat and black and gray haunted mansion suits?

arendalle7

Real-Life Merida
There should be quests. I know a lot of people really liked them and a lot of people hav said they would do them now! A quest invitation actually popped on my screen while in the captain's quarters! I'm sure it was just a glitch.

6. Social Media:

MAKE USE OF SOCIAL MEDIA. Ensure that you have and maintain all of the official channels. Tumblr and twitter were both very active and continue to be for OVMK, so I suggest using those for MMK. The goal here is to keep as many people up to date as possible and avoid rumors and misinformation. I recommend having a separate staff to handle social media. The less people in more roles, the better.
Yes. Please. There are too many things being thrown around in different places. Please post all new things in one place.

A mass selling option for furniture if that could be implemented? Would be perfect for pixels.

Myth

1. Maybe for next year, purple and blue colored mints (walk and standing)

2. Aladdin and Jasmine outfits

3. Releasing Sparrow costume through luck in pulling the sword (Fantasyland Courtyard)

4. Having teleporters grouped in pairs in inventory (this is very important...)

5. Elsa dress (Frozen)

6. Long Sleeve Plaid Button Up RECOLOR ----> Green :)