1x Captain Jack Sparrow Top
1x Captain Jack Sparrow Pants
1x Captain Jack Sparrow Boots

Looking For...
CREDITS - 700k
**Stitch Hat
**Pink Flips
**Fairy Wings
( i can add to the Sparrow set if need be <3 )

Last edited:
You have access to value charts? can you please post a link so i can start building a good offer?[DOUBLEPOST=1567542001][/DOUBLEPOST]someone on discord a few hours ago said the top alone was about 200k? Do you have a creditable source with vales?

Drake

Less than a year ago it was going for 1 mil for the full sparrow 200 - 250k too low imo

ah well at 1:25pm @Cloudyblue said something about it being around 800k in value for the Full set. and i agreed with his reasoning too behind the fact the top is liked alot. i know this to be true as well because i have offers on it pretty often. i was SHOCKED reading your comment of such a Low value. i dont mean to come off rude but i am a bit concerned that the value of the set is truly unknown and you may have been miss informed to its value or that your own opinion of the item is affecting your information because no one seems to agree on it.[DOUBLEPOST=1567542436][/DOUBLEPOST]
Less than a year ago it was going for 1 mil for the full sparrow 200 - 250k too low imo
ive been looking through the fourms to find the most recent sale of it and OMG ITS GOTTA BE SOMEWHERE[DOUBLEPOST=1567543212][/DOUBLEPOST]Most recent i could find was Aug 19th someone sold the full set without the hat for 900k. im gonna personally value it around 750-900k and go from there. Not really itching to sell it cause i like it alot, i just like the items im looking for better on a personal stand point. If anyone has what im looking for and if the OG sparrow is the Set for you This is the dream deal. TRUST ME WHEN I SAY THIS. IF THE SET WAS PURPLE AND NOT GREY IT WOULD NEVER BE SOLD. HAHAHAHAH

Last edited:

Matty

knows a thing or two
900k.. too high, someone got hustled.
250k.. too low, someone's lowballing.
IMO the set is somewhere between 575k-675k.
200-250k for the top and 125-150k for the other parts.

However, those numbers were before a significant amount of credits were sunk out with the crates. Theoretically, prices would drop as disposable credits are currently, on the whole, more scarce. At least until the friendly farmers pump the credit supply back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.