Past Concepts of VMK Rec.

Thank you everyone for your kind words! It truly means a lot to me and I hope that MyVMK will have their own versions of these items someday :-)

Photoshop is only used to align the clothing directly. I avoid Photoshop for my artwork because when I have the ability to do so much in one program, I find myself copying one of VMK's original artworks. These were all directly designed around a blank avatars body, as opposed to recolouring. Sounds strange, but I'm a strange thinker, I suppose.

Again, thank you all for the continued support!

After looking through my hard drive's "OpenVMK" folders, I found the other angle of the Tiana dress that I started but unfortunately did not finish (due to a public room bundle creation I was asked to do by Nick). I've posted this on the main post as well, but here it is. Front and front-left in it's individual pieces. Please ignore any red lines. I always originally created design concepts in red lines before continuing with it and coloring it in.

@ Jedi, I do like the idea of having a sort of "drop off zone" for the creations in an in-game screenshot. Thanks for the suggestion, I'll try to get to that :-)

neverlander

I love the skirt for the wicked witch, definitely would wear. :D

Photoshop is only used to align the clothing directly. I avoid Photoshop for my artwork because when I have the ability to do so much in one program, I find myself copying one of VMK's original artworks. These were all directly designed around a blank avatars body, as opposed to recolouring. Sounds strange, but I'm a strange thinker, I suppose.

Again, thank you all for the continued support!
Ah~ I make all of mine from scratch in PS~ but I noticed a lot of folks were saying it looked too smooth. If you use a colored pencil filter along the soft edges of the shading that usually helps to make it look more 'vanilla vmk.' I realize I'm not one to be in a position of recommending tips to someone who's already a wiz at this @_@ but it might help~

I'm definitely no wizz at PS, I run CS6 and haven't learned a thing yet. I'll definitely look into that, all tips are useful no matter who from :-)

Posted a "Drop Off" image with all of my designs as opposed to posting them separately, including three new items.

- Platypus Cap
- Brother Buster Costume (Candace, Phineas & Ferb)
- Platypus Mickey Ears