Pirate Outfit instead of Sparrow

Jeremy

Experimented 626
Only would of been fair. Some people traded a lot of valued items for Sparrow before it came out.
I'm not 100% sure but I don't believe Sparrow was in the original chest from original VMK.

Lost

Only would of been fair. Some people traded a lot of valued items for Sparrow before it came out.
I'm not 100% sure but I don't believe Sparrow was in the original chest from original VMK.
It wasn't. I don't mind sparrow being in the chests but once again, it's far too common. It should have been a rewarded that only maybe 5-10 pieces were won a week, not 20+ pieces a day.

PlayerOne

I shoot when you're stuck.
Sparrow was obtained through a separate flash game that awarded codes after playing through it in the original..so comparing how you obtain it now vs then is irrelevant.
I do agree with @Lost it should be a rarer prize for gold keys, but it gives newer players a chance to obtain items that they missed. Not everybody has Stitch hats and firewalls to trade for sparrow :)

Jeremy

Experimented 626
Sparrow was obtained through a separate flash game that awarded codes after playing through it in the original..so comparing how you obtain it now vs then is irrelevant.
I do agree with @Lost it should be a rarer prize for gold keys, but it gives newer players a chance to obtain items that they missed. Not everybody has Stitch hats and firewalls to trade for sparrow :)
That's the thing about this game. If everything is achievable that makes for a boring game.
Nobody wants to log on, play for 10 minutes and get off cause it's boring.
I love to collect the rare items but if they want to get released after every 3 months then what's
the point of playing ? I will most likely never meet anyone from MyVMK.

Lost

Being rarer would allow newer players a chance at winning it. The current rarity is just giving them away. I won a sparrow piece on my first gold key, as have others.

In the original game the rarity for sparrow was 1000's of codes. It took a long time to get and enter codes and some people entered several thousand and didn't win and some won with a lot fewer.

I don't see why everything has to be such easy odds when we have a small community, it ruins values. Sparrow was once a highly coveted super rare item and in a few weeks it will be worth little more than this months host prize.

Like I said, I don't mind it being winnable but the super high odds for winning is something I could do without..

Myth

That's the thing about this game. If everything is achievable that makes for a boring game.
I love to collect the rare items but if they want to get released after every 3 months then what's
the point of playing ?
I will most likely never meet anyone from MyVMK.
I have to agree with this. And i'm probably biased because if I didn't have sparrow i'd be desperately trying to get it right now from the treasure room, but new things are exciting.
I think releasing the alternate sparrow suit that was never released to us in the original would be good for the gold keys. but keep sparrow rare :)

the point of playing ? I will most likely never meet anyone from MyVMK.
i however, cannot achieve much through trades (ha dont even get me started) or chests (rotten luck!) so im kinda happy that it's a bit common but im still not getting any..
i know this is not up for debate but if you dont like it, dont do it?.. :/

PudgeTheFish

I don't mind :)! I don't really care XD.. I think that pixels are pixels.. Can't really be angry over something that you got in game for free.. Unless you payed real money it shouldn't matter :)!

Jeremy

Experimented 626
I don't mind :)! I don't really care XD.. I think that pixels are pixels.. Can't really be angry over something that you got in game for free.. Unless you payed real money it shouldn't matter :)!
Addressing a concern isn't being angry. I think if you are remaking VMK, remake it and run it the way they would exactly.
I doubt they would of put Sparrow in the Gold Chest to be achieved that easy. Sparrow shouldn't be common IMO. Well atleast the original shouldn't be.

Wonder

Addressing a concern isn't being angry. I think if you are remaking VMK, remake it and run it the way they would exactly.
I doubt they would of put Sparrow in the Gold Chest to be achieved that easy. Sparrow shouldn't be common IMO. Well atleast the original shouldn't be.
"Run it the way they would" Well they did re-release Green Flip hat (One of the rarest and most desired hats at one point) in a STORE.. lol at least sparrow is in chests.

Lost

I think when items were first put in the green crates, they said those items may be rereleased at some point?

I just feel like everyone needs a chill pill. This community is always complaining about something, and I'm getting sick of it.
They also said green crates would never retire and that all items in the crates would cycle so you could keep having chances to win super rares in the crates.

Just cause staff said it doesn't mean it's true. Quest kiosks were said to be released over a year ago. Tomorrowland quests even had a month in which they didn't make an appearance.

Anyway the fact that sparrow is pretty common in gold chests is my problem with it seeming the released it as a super rare and the fact that they refuse to re-release firewalls or even entertain the idea, even though people complained that you could only buy it for a day at the start of the game where the only way to get credits was NPCs and creating clones.

Jeremy

Experimented 626
I think when items were first put in the green crates, they said those items may be rereleased at some point?

I just feel like everyone needs a chill pill. This community is always complaining about something, and I'm getting sick of it.
Don't we all complain when something is unfair ? It makes the game better. I agree with Lost, why release it as a super rare but make it common in the chests. I wouldn't have a problem with it being in the chest but to be common is a slap in my face especially for what I traded for it under a month ago.

I just traded stitch today for vest, shoes and 4 walls...I had no idea that they put them in crates. /: I feel so awful now.
I traded stitch for the whole outfit the other day.. Meh. I get that part is part of the game, but they are so easy to get now lol