Pirate Outfit instead of Sparrow

honestly, I understand your guys' frustrations since the ones upset are the most involved in the trading market. but you argue for the fact, quote on quote, "If everything is achievable that makes for a boring game..."--

it seems to me the only people mad are the people that have obtained sparrow before the chests. and to argue that statement is ridiculous because I only see the "richer community" in-game trading amongst one another, stacking up, and hoarding these items. MOST OF US do not have the privilege, if you want to call it that, to spit out firewalls left and right for the items we think look cute for our virtual characters... and I'd rather not go into time spent/vice versa/lalala....because that's not the point I'm trying to put across.

you guys don't know how many have been released... I have yet to obtain even a PIECE, nonetheless, full sparrow. who's to say the sparrow outfit is still not really rare...

THINGS ALSO GET RE-RELEASED. If I'm not mistake, Amy and past staff members vowed to keep some sort of economy up and running from the gecko... but re-releases are inevitable... and going to happen.

Pirates month was on its way and announced prior to the releases in the treasure chests; I'm sure most of us had to put a second of thought into the fact that Sparrow would be involved somehow... this just all comes down to attitude; I'm sorry you lost your prominent values, but I'm sure the ones asking for even harder circumstances in obtaining rare items are going to have a better run than the average player.

"Run it the way they would" Well they did re-release Green Flip hat (One of the rarest and most desired hats at one point) in a STORE.. lol at least sparrow is in chests.
and VMK made items such as DANCING INFERNO available through Disney Movie Codes

Lost

the thing was im sure the person knew bc it was today but I had no idea. lol
I just traded stitch today for vest, shoes and 4 walls...I had no idea that they put them in crates. /: I feel so awful now.
They were obviously scamming you by playing on the fact you didn't know some super rares items were re-released.

Another reason why making them low odds is a bad idea. The value crashes but people who are unaware get taken for a ride.

It's just a game. I get kinda bummed when things i have are re-released because i feel like i'm already un-wealthy compared to others and that just makes it worse (re-release of drink me magic) but then i think 2 seconds later oh well cos its all color on a screen at the end of the day. i mean it doesn't matter cos i know i'll never be able to obtain things in game that i actually want cos they're valued so high...i don't think its a big deal if something super rare is released. just gives people the opportunity to trade sparrow for things they want in game.. MAYBE.

Last edited:

Jeremy

Experimented 626
It's just a game. I get kinda bummed when things i have are re-released because i feel like i'm already un-wealthy compared to others and that just makes it worse (re-release of drink me magic) but then i think 2 seconds later oh well cos its all color on a screen at the end of the day. i mean it doesn't matter cos i know i'll never be able to obtain things in game that i actually want cos they're valued so high...i don't think its a big deal if something super rare is released. just gives people the opportunity to trade sparrow for things they want in game.. MAYBE.
People continue to say it doesn't mean nothing. Time is everything. People spend time to save up (on game) for whatever item they want to trade for. Time is more valuable then money. At the end of the day it doesn't mean anything financial wise but you could of did something like help an old lady that fell instead of playing a computer game that "has no value." & I was only using an example lol[DOUBLEPOST=1433459769][/DOUBLEPOST]
Also another thing, I am saving to try to get a car. The car dealership isn't going to take $25,000 off the price tag just so I can purchase the car. Same for MyVMK if you really want an item that badly work hard for it. I had worked hard to get Sparrow and now it's easy to be obtained now. Took me months to get Sparrow Vest. Like I said I put in time, may not mean much to you but to me time is valuable. That's why I'm kind of considering leaving the game and finding something more productive to do with my life.

but what about all the new people? whom did not know this game had exist since it opened (myvmk) i think they deserve a little somethin somethin considering theyre poor/unable to save up for that value since theyre brand new/also values awfully stink but we made them anyway.

i do however feel bad that you had to waste your time saving up for these precious gems :/ i know the feeling but hardly since ive never saved up for such a big item

Incredibly upset that they decided to re-release sparrow. Many other people including me worked extremely hard to obtain these pieces and now they just throw it in as a chest prize? Are you kidding me? If they wanted to give newer players a way to obtain sparrow easily without working for it like every other player, they should have released a different variant like sparrow w/o vest or something similar to it, not completely destroy the value behind one of the rarest outfits in the game. Very disappointed with the lack of thought behind this decision as well as many other things going on in this game, probably why I haven't been on this game in close to two months...