Pirates Minigame Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amy I'm so sorry your going thru some stressful time in your real life <3 As for the game, I'm just thrilled to be able to play it again :) anything else that gets added whenever is just a plus. Do not stress over it!

Fotogirl

So sorry for what you are going thru ...:hug: :hug: :hug: I hope all things work out for the best in the long run. Those kind of decisions are hard to make and need you to have your head and heart in it. I don't know how you manage to give us the things you give us in the game with what you are dealing with. Bless you for all your hard work and dedication to making it happen. Taking care of you is top priority .. we can all wait to start launching our virtual cannonballs at one another until you are satisfied that it plays like it should. Playing pirates is just going to be the icing on top of a very big cake you have already served us all by bringing the game back in any form.

Mouse!

It all started with a MOUSE!
You take all the time you need. We are all just happy to be able to have our game back. Yes we all want pirates but we also realize real life happens. Thank You Amy °0°

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
I'm sorry for what you're going through at home Amy, being on your own and never having known anything else is terrifying, I've been there and kind of still am. I hope everything turns out well for you, you're a strong young woman :) you can do it!

As for POTC, don't even worry about postponing it. It's always best to get it right if you can, and it's a better policy in the end to postpone it until it's fixed the way you want it to be. That was very smart, and there's no need to apologize. But releasing the bird hat as an apology was very generous of you and I thank you for bringing back one of my dearest items from VMK :) and making it so it can be afforded by all.

You're amazing Amy, keep rockin :badumtss:

Wyndale

I agree with almost everyone who has posted here. You have done so much...take the time you need...we'll still be here.

Try to find the peace you need!

I'm sorry you're going through a rough time, @Amy .! I'm sure we can all understand the delay, and hey... we've waited this long.! (= what's a few more days? Hope you feel better.!

Ooh, unclosed wounds

babets_99

I've just read this thread. I am sorry that you are having to go through what sounds like a lot of heavy stuff right now. This is a game which everyone enjoys but its just that, a game. Take all the personal time you need and thank you for what you have already done with VMK!

Status
Not open for further replies.