Player Appreciation

SparkleGreg

Well Known Player?
Just a little something :)

Thank you to all my beautiful friends for making VMK so worth while :)

[MENTION=1]Amy[/MENTION] I don't see you that much on the game, and you may not know me, but I have to put you first on saying THANK YOU so much for bringing such a wonderful game back to life. The skill it takes to do that is incredible and I know it's not easy either. Even though we all may get impatient with the mini games, we have to realize how lucky we are to even have this game back, and we've all made new friends because of you. I know you take your own time out of the day to dedicate to this game so thank you (again) so much for doing that and bringing this game back that I, ( along with everyone else as well) hold in a special place in my heart.

-SparkleGreg

[MENTION=692]Carlyn[/MENTION] You are amazing! we gotta hang it out very soon since were really close to each other! Also, THANK YOU for inviting me to grad nite! I'm thankful that you thought of me to go to such an amazing event! anyways yes lets hangout soon. I enjoy your company virtually :-)

[MENTION=2472]QueenB[/MENTION] I enjoy all of our moments on VMK, Skype, Texting, etc, etc, Maybe one day I'll visit the south and you can take me to New Orleans lolol. I have so much fun staying up with you and errybudy else till 2 in the morning (5AM for the rest of you guys haha) We gotta hangout one day and yes im gonna say it #TUUUUURRRRNUUUUUUP lol you are awesomely amazing!

[MENTION=106]Eros[/MENTION] #yoloswagturnupimawesome2k14 I know that would bug you but it's ok because it bothers me too. You are one of the most interesting people I have ever through technology met. I'm so glad I've gotten to know you your so funny on skype lololol and I really appreciate it when you help me with my rooms and buy me things and let me borrow beautiful hat wear. HOW DOWN TO EARTH OF YOU :) Oh yeah and thank you for helping me with my math homework. You saved my *** that day. Hopefully one day I can see yur beautiful face.

[MENTION=329]Shrimp[/MENTION] OMG WE GO WAAAY BAAAAAKKKK. Out of everyone I have known you the longest since 07 on the original VMK. It's so weird how 5 and a half years went by where we lost touch and then we were reunite on OVMK, then again on Myvmk. WOW. Hopefully one day you'll come out to L.A. or ill go to Texas and we can finally hangout. It's great to know your around in my virtual life, don't ever disappear again! (Same goes for me).

[MENTION=1840]bellaace[/MENTION] I've seen you grown on VMK so much lol to becoming a rich VMK-er lol. Thank you for helping me with trading advice! and for being awesome. I hope you do pursue acting and I know your dreams can come true!

[MENTION=754]mkzack[/MENTION] I hope I spelled yur name right. I wanna know about Rhode Island so you should tell. Also, I still wanna borrow your inferno! I'll let you borrow my pixle (blue) walkable! HAH anyways, I'm so glad I met you, your fun and funny to hangout with LATE @ NITE with the gang and I hope that continues to grow and grow etc etc etc. Anyways hopefully we can all hangout one day in real life!

[MENTION=2676]Felicity[/MENTION] Oh TOMTOMTOMTOMTOMTOMTOMKATIETOMTOMTOMTOMTOM Your're so funny lol especially on skype on friday haha you'll always sound like Quin from Zoey 101 to me even when your older:) haha. Thank you for being awesome. You are so sweet and fun to talk to. Maybe i'll see you in Florida this summer? yeah? maybe so? Be careful with lipstick from now on ;-)

[MENTION=4001]Stacysmom[/MENTION] I know your east side and I'm west side but we gotta get together some how and some way and hangout and you know, turn up and all that fun shizzzzz. You are very beautiful, IN VMK AS WELL:) By the way, I've got it going on more ;)

[MENTION=261]justinrg[/MENTION] Well I feel like I don't see you on VMK all the time so get on more, or maybe it's me, hmm idk, but you me and Carlyn should skpye it up sometime and Turn up as well with everyone else on this game! Stay cool 8)

[MENTION=1861]Famous[/MENTION] Oh how that one night we googled chat was fun. I remember every minute of it (hour). I feel like we haven't seen each other on VMK that much recently but hopefully we can change that I know you and I both have been very busy but lets google chat again soon. I know your a New Yorker and I'm a Californian but one day ONE DAY, we gotta hangout ferrr real. None of that virtual shizzzz:)

[MENTION=951]Odwa[/MENTION] how did you come up with odwa? lol I had fun google chattting with yuuu and Blair, so lets do it again. Just like [MENTION=1861]Famous[/MENTION], maybe we can all hangout in real life one day even though im on the other side of the country from you guys. Lets meet at WDW!

[MENTION=3403]jafart[/MENTION] I feel like I haven't seen you much that lately as well. But google chatting with you, famous, and odwa was a good night fer meeeee. Thanks for visiting my room the other day. Lets play a game of cute or boooot, actually no, falling chairs, TBH, I don't like cute or boot, I always lose the first round even tho I'm cute haha

[MENTION=388]Oscaroni[/MENTION] Where have you been?! We have so much fun on VMK come back! mk? Lets hangout one day since were only an hour away from each other. I desperately wanna go to Disneyland I haven't been in like a year): Your rooms are beautiful! (on VMK) not real life, I don't stalk you lolololol.

[MENTION=3428]JAYY[/MENTION] JAYZZZ ON MA FEET. YOu define the term Trade lol! Lets hangout one day. I feel like it's been a while since I've seen you! we can hangout VMK and real lyfe yo!

[MENTION=248]Cat[/MENTION] oh kit kat kat kit cat cat C@t lol I love the booty shorts you've lend to me and I hope we can meet one day since you seem like a sweet person(:

[MENTION=2203]AshtonLeanne45[/MENTION] Your are the funniest person to skype HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH omg lets skype more! I enjoy our Late night Vmking with tha gang. When I stay up till 1am and its 4am fer you guys. lol sleeping is my weakness.

[MENTION=545]Amplify[/MENTION] When were you last on VMK? come back on so we can get to know each other more!!!!

[MENTION=355]Gallifreyan[/MENTION] I'm so glad we became better friends. I always here about you but have never gotten to become friends with you, lets hangout more!!! and shell clam hunt again!

[MENTION=557]MagicIshaan[/MENTION] Oh the irony that we go to the same college, maybe we'll end up in a class one day!

Last edited:
[MENTION=3205]
[MENTION=1861]Famous[/MENTION] you are so friendly and sweet! I'd love to talk to you more as well.
We really do need to talk more cus you're a doll. :hug:
[MENTION=1861]Famous[/MENTION] Oh how that one night we googled chat was fun. I remember every minute of it (hour). I feel like we haven't seen each other on VMK that much recently but hopefully we can change that I know you and I both have been very busy but lets google chat again soon. I know your a New Yorker and I'm a Californian but one day ONE DAY, we gotta hangout ferrr real. None of that virtual shizzzz:)
We need to GH more. :hug:

Tohrukun

[MENTION=3428]JAYY[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2828]lilboo[/MENTION]- you both are my vmk besties and i love you guys so much. i'm sorry i haven't been around as much but i'm looking forward to hanging with you guys over the summer (although i might not be available during most of june). thank you for being great friends, for being there to listen, and i hope i've been there for you as well in the same capacity

also a shout-out to the rest of my great myvmk friends. my real life priorities have been keeping me away a little bit, and i miss hanging out with you all as much as i used to be able to, but i'm looking forward to a fun summer with you guys! you guys are some of the nicest people, and definitely a fun bunch to hang out with! and when doubts arise about myvmk, like when i see people being scammed or people saying rude/mean things to each other in-game, you guys are my reason to keep playing. thank you!!! :twist: [MENTION=2683]Jason[/MENTION] [MENTION=3293]flamingbean[/MENTION] [MENTION=640]Myth[/MENTION] [MENTION=489]Frozen.Elsa[/MENTION] [MENTION=52]Question[/MENTION] [MENTION=1742]Ranch[/MENTION] [MENTION=3177]DMoCTTA[/MENTION] [MENTION=3272]Kelsea[/MENTION] [MENTION=2858]Best_Blonde[/MENTION] [MENTION=1569]savvy.max[/MENTION] [MENTION=1540]Desertfreak[/MENTION] [MENTION=1758]Inferno[/MENTION] [MENTION=355]Gallifreyan[/MENTION] [MENTION=2582]snow_flake[/MENTION] [MENTION=2975]NiallOfficial[/MENTION] (i laugh every time you call me tokaru-it never gets old :giggle:) [MENTION=43]Jude[/MENTION]thedude [MENTION=68]RiverSong[/MENTION] [MENTION=557]MagicIshaan[/MENTION] [MENTION=388]Oscaroni[/MENTION] (and [MENTION=335]Cheese[/MENTION] heehee) [MENTION=2088]OswaldLucky[/MENTION] [MENTION=2652]IAM_Sasha_Fierce[/MENTION] [MENTION=858]Halcyon[/MENTION] [MENTION=2603]Frinklebumper[/MENTION] [MENTION=2002]bobsbestgame[/MENTION] [MENTION=2575]Hipstahh[/MENTION] [MENTION=86]Silhouette[/MENTION] [MENTION=1376]Simone[/MENTION] [MENTION=4274]WaffWaff[/MENTION] [MENTION=342]philitup[/MENTION] [MENTION=2762]Sharks[/MENTION] [MENTION=1285]Kirito[/MENTION] [MENTION=3109]Brittany-C[/MENTION] [MENTION=2536]Dinoluc[/MENTION] [MENTION=329]Shrimp[/MENTION] [MENTION=4076]Pecosace[/MENTION]

(sorry if i forgot anyone but ill be adding more names as i think of them)

Last edited:

Simone

Just a girl waiting for the return of the shoutbox
[MENTION=1007]Tohrukun[/MENTION] I miss you! Thanks love, hope to see you soon and catch up :*

[MENTION=3173]taylorexia[/MENTION] I love you and I'm sorry that I left you, I just got really tired of vmk but I'm coming back on more and I miss talking to you. You mean so muchh to me and I trust you. I'm so glad to call you a friend, you're like a sister to me actually and I'm always here for you. And thank you for always being there for me, I love you.

[MENTION=2504]Crizal[/MENTION] omg TRISH I miss you so so so much and I'm so glad we became friends, you're one of the people I trust<3 we'd always tell eachother everything and we would never disagree each other opinions because we exactly think alike. GMTA <3 I could tell you everything and you'd always be there for me, and I will ALWAYS be there for you. I'm so sorry we haven't been talking lately and I feel like the worse, but I'm starting to talk to you now<3

[MENTION=4538]tiffxprincess[/MENTION] I swear you are one of the most hilarious people on here and you never fail to make me laugh, you are also the most nicest person ever when they're upset and you just give amazing advice and thank you so much for everything, Ily and you're fabulous

@starship OMG STARSHAFTA I miss yOU and OMG our group chats on kik with tay and trisha are the best and that needs to happen more okay. Ily omg you are so funny and cute. I'm always here for you if you ever need someone to talk to even though we stopped talking a little. (It's MY FAULT, Not your fault) Im getting on vmk a little more and going to talk to you
Okay Ily

[MENTION=2644]dudescl[/MENTION] OMG hey Shane our kik convos are hilarious even though I get rude a little. But anyway as you're a cool guy and we used to talk a lot and I miss that, you're a great friend too and I know you love me.;) I'm glad were friends lols

[MENTION=3433]Lunasa[/MENTION] omg Luna i love you so much and you're one of the people I trust always! I'm always here for you and i care for you so much, i love talking to you on kik and really you just make me so happy when I'm upset, whenever I'm not feeling good you'd always be there for me, caring and talking to me. Thank you so muchh for everything. I miss you so much we haven't even been talking lately:(
Please get on!!

[MENTION=124]Heidi[/MENTION] we haven't been talking lately but you're still a sister to me, I love you and trust you, you've been there for me and it just means so much. I know you're busy with college and work and all that but I miss you so so much. You're an amazing, gorgeous person and I love your personality. Like omg i love you like so much

You guys mean so much to me, you're the only few people that I trust and you guys were always there for me. Sorry if I made any typos I'm on my phone and it auto corrects a lot to weird words lol. But anyways, I love you guys a lot and just thank you for everything.

(I'll probably edit this to add in more people soon)

Crizal

t r i s h a ♥
[MENTION=2504]Crizal[/MENTION] omg TRISH I miss you so so so much and I'm so glad we became friends, you're one of the people I trust<3 we'd always tell eachother everything and we would never disagree each other opinions because we exactly think alike. GMTA <3 I could tell you everything and you'd always be there for me, and I will ALWAYS be there for you. I'm so sorry we haven't been talking lately and I feel like the worse, but I'm starting to talk to you now<3

AH Jess ilyssmmmm <3

[MENTION=3173]taylorexia[/MENTION] I love you and I'm sorry that I left you, I just got really tired of vmk but I'm coming back on more and I miss talking to you. You mean so muchh to me and I trust you. I'm so glad to call you a friend, you're like a sister to me actually and I'm always here for you. And thank you for always being there for me, I love you.

[MENTION=4538]tiffxprincess[/MENTION] I swear you are one of the most hilarious people on here and you never fail to make me laugh, you are also the most nicest person ever when they're upset and you just give amazing advice and thank you so much for everything, Ily and you're fabulous

@starship OMG STARSHAFTA I miss yOU and OMG our group chats on kik with tay and trisha are the best and that needs to happen more okay. Ily omg you are so funny and cute. I'm always here for you if you ever need someone to talk to even though we stopped talking a little. (It's MY FAULT, Not your fault) Im getting on vmk a little more and going to talk to you
Okay Ily

[MENTION=2644]dudescl[/MENTION] OMG hey Shane our kik convos are hilarious even though I get rude a little. But anyway as you're a cool guy and we used to talk a lot and I miss that, you're a great friend too and I know you love me.;) I'm glad were friends lols

[MENTION=3433]Lunasa[/MENTION] omg Luna i love you so much and you're one of the people I trust always! I'm always here for you and i care for you so much, i love talking to you on kik and really you just make me so happy when I'm upset, whenever I'm not feeling good you'd always be there for me, caring and talking to me. Thank you so muchh for everything. I miss you so much we haven't even been talking lately:(
Please get on!!

[MENTION=124]Heidi[/MENTION] we haven't been talking lately but you're still a sister to me, I love you and trust you, you've been there for me and it just means so much. I know you're busy with college and work and all that but I miss you so so much. You're an amazing, gorgeous person and I love your personality. Like omg i love you like so much

You guys mean so much to me, you're the only few people that I trust and you guys were always there for me. Sorry if I made any typos I'm on my phone and it auto corrects a lot to weird words lol. But anyways, I love you guys a lot and just thank you for everything.

(I'll probably edit this to add in more people soon)

I LOVE U SO MUCH AH SCREAMS <33333
talk to me more

prepare for a pretty amazing speech
[MENTION=329]Shrimp[/MENTION] [MENTION=86]Silhouette[/MENTION] [MENTION=58]Goddess[/MENTION] [MENTION=517]TyLeee[/MENTION] [MENTION=1925]Nicola[/MENTION] [MENTION=692]Carlyn[/MENTION] [MENTION=355]Gallifreyan[/MENTION] [MENTION=1771]AstroEllie[/MENTION] [MENTION=2975]NiallOfficial[/MENTION] [MENTION=1861]Famous[/MENTION] [MENTION=106]Eros[/MENTION] [MENTION=2203]AshtonLeanne45[/MENTION] [MENTION=770]SparkleGreg[/MENTION] [MENTION=951]Odwa[/MENTION] [MENTION=248]Cat[/MENTION] [MENTION=22]Fairy[/MENTION] [MENTION=8]Gandalf[/MENTION] [MENTION=1837]Miss[/MENTION] [MENTION=203]neverlander[/MENTION] [MENTION=189]Chicknoodle[/MENTION] [MENTION=640]Myth[/MENTION] [MENTION=183]Littlebelle[/MENTION] [MENTION=70]Lisawdw[/MENTION] [MENTION=1285]Kirito[/MENTION] [MENTION=2142]Killjoy[/MENTION] [MENTION=93]taiflower[/MENTION] [MENTION=3293]flamingbean[/MENTION] [MENTION=2504]Crizal[/MENTION] [MENTION=3410]EverestSprings[/MENTION] [MENTION=41]halebop[/MENTION] [MENTION=260]InaDaze[/MENTION] [MENTION=3403]jafart[/MENTION] [MENTION=557]MagicIshaan[/MENTION] [MENTION=785]MagicAvinash[/MENTION] [MENTION=3055]Spontaneous[/MENTION] [MENTION=364]StephaniePea[/MENTION] [MENTION=1636]Whoosh[/MENTION] [MENTION=28]Jinx[/MENTION] [MENTION=214]Kitten[/MENTION] [MENTION=2676]Felicity[/MENTION] [MENTION=2517]Cutiecas[/MENTION] [MENTION=3955]Stone[/MENTION] [MENTION=388]Oscaroni[/MENTION] [MENTION=510]Nickle[/MENTION] [MENTION=3891]Midien[/MENTION] [MENTION=3428]JAYY[/MENTION] [MENTION=3615]CoralHibiscus[/MENTION] [MENTION=3205]Oreo[/MENTION] [MENTION=3134]cocobandicoot[/MENTION] [MENTION=2603]Frinklebumper[/MENTION] [MENTION=2575]Hipstahh[/MENTION] [MENTION=1376]Simone[/MENTION] [MENTION=1508]Crispy[/MENTION] [MENTION=2652]IAM_Sasha_Fierce[/MENTION] [MENTION=962]Whispered[/MENTION] [MENTION=3745]catnip[/MENTION] [MENTION=2978]Scribbles[/MENTION] [MENTION=2472]QueenB[/MENTION] [MENTION=2387]Kinglaser[/MENTION] [MENTION=1742]Ranch[/MENTION] [MENTION=754]mkzack[/MENTION] [MENTION=873]Jennyfer[/MENTION] [MENTION=85]Meanestpianist[/MENTION] [MENTION=1527]HOST_Jasmine[/MENTION] [MENTION=3577]Snow[/MENTION] [MENTION=2588]HOST_Celluloid[/MENTION] [MENTION=489]Frozen.Elsa[/MENTION] [MENTION=3552]Dempsey[/MENTION] [MENTION=1758]Inferno[/MENTION] [MENTION=200]Stormy[/MENTION] [MENTION=3253]Antique[/MENTION] [MENTION=3433]Lunasa[/MENTION] [MENTION=531]newsies[/MENTION] [MENTION=761]Allusion[/MENTION] [MENTION=458]Horseytink[/MENTION] [MENTION=3501]BuddyByte[/MENTION] [MENTION=534]SnowyJingleBells[/MENTION] [MENTION=2205]Solar[/MENTION] [MENTION=5132]Strawberry[/MENTION] [MENTION=3434]ChristinaMarie[/MENTION] [MENTION=475]Champ[/MENTION] [MENTION=2002]bobsbestgame[/MENTION] [MENTION=3038]Poptart[/MENTION] [MENTION=3758]katrina[/MENTION] [MENTION=1093]Nutty[/MENTION] [MENTION=2424]hogie[/MENTION] [MENTION=2762]Sharks[/MENTION] [MENTION=858]Halcyon[/MENTION] [MENTION=3177]DMoCTTA[/MENTION] [MENTION=2061]CurleeQ[/MENTION] [MENTION=3701]Meridian[/MENTION]

u guys are pretty chill

Okay no but seriously...I love you guys. I may not show it all the time behind all of my "sass" or "sarcasm" or even my "dry humor" or whatever you guys call it. But I love you guys. All of you have kept my spirits up even after I've felt so hopeless after I moved and have kept me feeling so great even when I'm still struggling in school right now. I have so many great memories with you all and I just want you to know I love you guys so much. I may be a little embarrassed to be playing VMK but I am never embarrassed to be friends with you guys. I'm sorry if I wasn't able to mention someone but there are just too many to mention because I love so many of you. :')

I hope to stay friends with a lot of you for a long time and I'm so glad to have been able to have met you.

EDIT: Thank you [MENTION=1]Amy[/MENTION] for bringing back this game, if it weren't for you...I wouldn't have met all of these wonderful people. I am extremely grateful. Also, you are a wonderful person yourself and are super hilarious.
oh my god how cute omg i love u bff

Desertfreak

Lost Desert team member
I'm Sorry for not naming a lot, but I'll just post some at a time :)

TY [MENTION=2582]snow_flake[/MENTION] for being an awesome friend! Whenever i'm bored and see you on, I know i'll be happy :) You go girl, and Good luck with all your school!
[MENTION=1007]Tohrukun[/MENTION] When I first joined you were one of the first friends I made, i'm very happy we're friends :) You've been there for me :)
[MENTION=1758]Inferno[/MENTION] TY for just being fun :)
[MENTION=3577]Snow[/MENTION] (The admin) TY for being super nice, even when i'm mad you calm me down and I have fun :)

@LuckyOswald TYVM For being a nice friend and always being fun when around :)

Jinx

You Owe Me A Soda! :D
I don't even know where to begin for mentions.. LOL This is like signing yearbooks, this is fun xD I just want to first thank @everyone ( we should be able to mention everyone q: ) for being so kind and I appreciate everything that you've done for me and the community. c:

[MENTION=3728]TrillestAlex[/MENTION] Where do I begin.. LOL. We actually met not too long ago, but the second that we did I just knew we were going to be really good friends. We get along so well and you always make me smile. I also want to thank you for showing me Nikita I am just as obsessed with it as you are now. xD You've always been so kind and great to be around and the game wouldn't be the same without you . (:

[MENTION=3428]JAYY[/MENTION] The Jayster xD LOL. You're one of the greatest people I've ever met. I can't get over how funny you are and you always cheer me up. I don't know how to thank you for all the times you've helped me out in-game and giving me advice and just being there for me. I look up to you too because you are so kind to other players and help them out when they are in need.

[MENTION=52]Question[/MENTION] We've been great friends from the very beginning and your dry sense of humor always make me laugh. We've had so much fun during Pokémon battles and I'm really happy that I have you around.

[MENTION=761]Allusion[/MENTION] You've always been so kind and I want to thank you for the Jester Hat Ornament you gave me, I love it. c:

[MENTION=3205]Oreo[/MENTION] I want you to know how much you mean to me and thank you for all the times that you've been there to help me and give me advice on things. You're such a good person and you are hilarious. Everytime I eat an oreo now I have to sing O-R-E-O. LOL (:

[MENTION=1569]savvy.max[/MENTION] Thank you for everything that you've done for me. You've helped me trade for my beautiful jester hats and you're a great guy c:

[MENTION=4076]Pecosace[/MENTION] We just started talking to each other not too long ago, and you're a really nice guy. I wish the best for you in school and try not to stress too much (:

[MENTION=640]Myth[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1758]Inferno[/MENTION] You guys are too funny and you guys are so cute together c: watching your wedding was so fun LOL.

[MENTION=2504]Crizal[/MENTION] HERE COMES THE CRIMSON CHIN. rofl. You're so nice and really easy to talk to. You're so pretty too haha q:

[MENTION=22]Fairy[/MENTION] You have always been so friendly to other players and you crack me up. Thank you for letting me borrow your items and it's great talking to you c:
[MENTION=3433]Lunasa[/MENTION] Everytime i walk into the room you always say hi to me and you are just awesome, haha q:

[MENTION=329]Shrimp[/MENTION] You're so funny and I can tell its you from a mile away with your cute reindeer ears haha (:

[MENTION=342]philitup[/MENTION] Woo internet Champion LOL q: You're a great guy and you've always been so kind phil fo the future. xD

[MENTION=7]Mama Umbridge[/MENTION] Mama I want to thank you for all the times you've been there for me and you mean so much. Thank you first for giving me a Minnie hat that was so incredibly generous and nice of you. Also, you've always been there to help me with my problems and you always go out of your way to help me. You show me the funniest pictures and you always make me laugh. Thank you for everything<3

[MENTION=355]Gallifreyan[/MENTION] I can't get over how humorous you are and you're the only one who gets all my spongebob references LOL. I get excited to see you ebcause you are always so kind and greet me right at the door. Thank you c:

[MENTION=1339]Yurgle[/MENTION] I miss you so much buddy q: I still have Bob Saget and Bernard and they are both doing well haha. I hope I get to see you soon c:

[MENTION=4134]Dingly[/MENTION] You're so kind and its always fun to be around you to tlak about our favorite cereals LOL. :]

[MENTION=2858]Best_Blonde[/MENTION] Hey there Blondie q: LOL. You're so friendly and it's always nice to see you around. q:

[MENTION=415]Brandon[/MENTION] We've known each other ever since the original game and you've always bene such a great guy (: and I shall beat you in collecting Test Track Magics LOL q:

[MENTION=1861]Famous[/MENTION] The infamous watermelon! LOL. You crack me up and you are always the life of the party no matter where you do. It's so nice to have you here. c:

[MENTION=3293]flamingbean[/MENTION] Everytime I bump into you, you always make me smile and laugh. its so fun to be part of your minions and you are so nice.

[MENTION=2424]hogie[/MENTION] (: youa re my partner in crime to stop villians xD haha. You have a great sense of style and you are always fun and great to tlak to (: Thank you!

[MENTION=1871]Jackie[/MENTION] [MENTION=534]SnowyJingleBells[/MENTION] [MENTION=510]Nickle[/MENTION] [MENTION=279]Geggy[/MENTION] You guys are so nice, and its really fun when we get together to play fireworks. Thank you for being so kind.

[MENTION=2683]Jason[/MENTION] I don't know you as well as I'd like to, but you've always been really kind on the forums and I just want to thnak you for that. c:

[MENTION=499]Jitsu[/MENTION] I miss you so much Carlito haha (: We talked all the time on the forums and love Olan Rogers just as much as me! I hope to see you more during the summer so we can catch up. :]

[MENTION=4460]kassyrocks13[/MENTION] [MENTION=531]newsies[/MENTION] You guys are always up to something crazy when I walk in LOL. You are too funny and you are always a pleasure to talk to (:

[MENTION=3403]jafart[/MENTION] Honestly I would see you all the time around the kingdom and I didn't know you that well, but recently I've been talking to you and you are so cool xD. You always are very funny and clever haha (:

[MENTION=3272]Kelsea[/MENTION] Thank you for helping me out with trading and just being kind in general. c:

[MENTION=3356]Knee[/MENTION] You are one of the nicest people I've ever met and talking to you is always refreshing and great. Thanks for being a great friend!

[MENTION=1016]LadyVerne[/MENTION] We don't talk as much as I'd like to, but you are one of the kindest and friendliest players in-game and its always a pleasure to see you. :]

[MENTION=70]Lisawdw[/MENTION] If friendly had a definition it would be a picture of you. I see you all the time around the kingdom, always going out of your way to help and talk to players. I want to thank you for all that you've done for this community (:

[MENTION=183]Littlebelle[/MENTION] You are so kind and the rooms that you've built for BGR are always phenomenmal. You are extremely talented and nice!

[MENTION=85]Meanestpianist[/MENTION] I can't get over how talented you are at the piano. I wish to one day be as good as you! You are a very kind person and its always nice to see you!

[MENTION=3885]niknik[/MENTION] Nik Nak! LOL(: It's always awesome to see you around the kingdom! You are very fun to talk to, thank you for always being kind.

[MENTION=388]Oscaroni[/MENTION] You are hilarious, don't ever forget that haha q:

[MENTION=2266]Princess_Stitch[/MENTION] I love talking to you! I hope we get a chance to talk more on skype you are such a great friend c:

[MENTION=4233]Prophecy[/MENTION] Canned Bread! (: You're so fun to hang out with. Not only are you funny, but you are too nice to even describe. I want to thank you for being there for me buddy you are amazing q:

[MENTION=1742]Ranch[/MENTION] You always are so nice to other players, and you are very creative and generous with the different games you make up for people to play! It's always a pleasure talking to you (:

[MENTION=2978]Scribbles[/MENTION] You are awesome and it's always great to see you around :]

[MENTION=329]Shrimp[/MENTION] I can't even describe how funny you are haha. I see you around all the time and everyones day brightens when they see you walk into the room. Thank you for being so great!

[MENTION=1376]Simone[/MENTION] You're always a pleasure to talk to and playing fireworks with you has always been really fun c:

[MENTION=3922]Stealth[/MENTION] You always greet me at the door and so friendly! I always get excited to see you because you are just such a great person to know and talk to.

[MENTION=1636]Whoosh[/MENTION] I really look to you when I see you around. You are one of the kindest players in the game and always get out of your way to say hi and its just so refreshing to see you around. I appreciate everything you do and I thank you!

[MENTION=2660]THUNDERR[/MENTION] Lincoln! haha you are always so great to talk to and we sometimes talka bout the weirdest things. You're a great guy and it's really nice to know you. c:

[MENTION=323]Celestina[/MENTION] [MENTION=3789]Magica[/MENTION] Celestina you are one of the kindest people I know and its always nice to have a conversation with you (: and Magica You are too funny LOL. I love you guys<3

[MENTION=2975]NiallOfficial[/MENTION] You always neevr fail to make me laugh. You are so fun to be around and everyone loves you including me. c:

[MENTION=557]MagicIshaan[/MENTION] We are basically family with our pinkness LOL q: You are so nice and cool to hang with. Thank you. :]

[MENTION=41]halebop[/MENTION] Pobelah! LOL it's always so fun and exciting to talk to you, we need to hang out more! c:

[MENTION=785]MagicAvinash[/MENTION] You are a really cool guy and its always nice to see you around. c:

These players are always so kind and I'm glad to see them everyday around the kingdom (:
[MENTION=1840]bellaace[/MENTION] [MENTION=3929]Purplebluespider[/MENTION] [MENTION=251]Ashley[/MENTION] [MENTION=2575]Hipstahh[/MENTION] [MENTION=3515]Aglet[/MENTION] [MENTION=49]AmberDaze[/MENTION] [MENTION=3939]Aneas[/MENTION] [MENTION=2002]bobsbestgame[/MENTION] [MENTION=248]Cat[/MENTION] [MENTION=2987]captaindisneynut[/MENTION] [MENTION=1596]Chocolate_Vanilla[/MENTION] [MENTION=3861]Cloudyblue[/MENTION] [MENTION=1746]Comicnati[/MENTION] [MENTION=3615]CoralHibiscus[/MENTION] [MENTION=2061]CurleeQ[/MENTION] [MENTION=2517]Cutiecas[/MENTION] [MENTION=3646]Czarcasm[/MENTION] [MENTION=3552]Dempsey[/MENTION] [MENTION=139]Emelye[/MENTION] [MENTION=4292]Este[/MENTION] [MENTION=31]Fruits[/MENTION] [MENTION=8]Gandalf[/MENTION] [MENTION=926]Gregory[/MENTION] [MENTION=858]Halcyon[/MENTION] [MENTION=4049]homuradawg[/MENTION] [MENTION=260]InaDaze[/MENTION] [MENTION=201]Jake[/MENTION] [MENTION=2142]Killjoy[/MENTION] [MENTION=3334]Krayonz[/MENTION] [MENTION=161]Liberty[/MENTION]
[MENTION=21]LooseSeal[/MENTION] [MENTION=598]Lost[/MENTION] [MENTION=4569]Magenta[/MENTION] [MENTION=5207]mclilypad[/MENTION] [MENTION=3701]Meridian[/MENTION] [MENTION=1837]Miss[/MENTION] [MENTION=2112]MoomaladeMuffin[/MENTION] [MENTION=1925]Nicola[/MENTION] [MENTION=1246]Nicolette[/MENTION] [MENTION=3377]Otters[/MENTION] [MENTION=393]Perfume[/MENTION] [MENTION=3893]Pringle[/MENTION] [MENTION=86]Silhouette[/MENTION] [MENTION=364]StephaniePea[/MENTION] [MENTION=3315]sunflowery[/MENTION] [MENTION=4039]Sweety[/MENTION] [MENTION=3066]Vegetable[/MENTION] [MENTION=2472]QueenB[/MENTION] [MENTION=3852]soccergalz25[/MENTION] [MENTION=721]UltimateKong[/MENTION] [MENTION=928]Alice[/MENTION] [MENTION=17]Finland[/MENTION] [MENTION=214]Kitten[/MENTION] [MENTION=3745]catnip[/MENTION] [MENTION=475]Champ[/MENTION] [MENTION=200]Stormy[/MENTION] [MENTION=3577]Snow[/MENTION] [MENTION=1]Amy[/MENTION] [MENTION=5238]VMK_Gravity[/MENTION] [MENTION=873]Jennyfer[/MENTION] [MENTION=458]Horseytink[/MENTION] [MENTION=2652]IAM_Sasha_Fierce[/MENTION] [MENTION=1771]AstroEllie[/MENTION] [MENTION=32]Cold[/MENTION] [MENTION=3134]cocobandicoot[/MENTION] [MENTION=5023]Tizzi[/MENTION] [MENTION=4538]tiffxprincess[/MENTION] [MENTION=3173]taylorexia[/MENTION] [MENTION=4397]gypsyrose[/MENTION]

Last edited:

QueenB

I don't even know where to begin for mentions.. LOL This is like signing yearbooks, this is fun xD I just want to first thank @everyone ( we should be able to mention everyone q: ) for being so kind and I appreciate everything that you've done for me and the community. c:

[MENTION=3728]TrillestAlex[/MENTION] Where do I begin.. LOL. We actually met not too long ago, but the second that we did I just knew we were going to be really good friends. We get along so well and you always make me smile. I also want to thank you for showing me Nikita I am just as obsessed with it as you are now. xD You've always been so kind and great to be around and the game wouldn't be the same without you . (:

[MENTION=3428]JAYY[/MENTION] The Jayster xD LOL. You're one of the greatest people I've ever met. I can't get over how funny you are and you always cheer me up. I don't know how to thank you for all the times you've helped me out in-game and giving me advice and just being there for me. I look up to you too because you are so kind to other players and help them out when they are in need.

[MENTION=52]Question[/MENTION] We've been great friends from the very beginning and your dry sense of humor always make me laugh. We've had so much fun during Pokémon battles and I'm really happy that I have you around.

[MENTION=761]Allusion[/MENTION] You've always been so kind and I want to thank you for the Jester Hat Ornament you gave me, I love it. c:

[MENTION=3205]Oreo[/MENTION] I want you to know how much you mean to me and thank you for all the times that you've been there to help me and give me advice on things. You're such a good person and you are hilarious. Everytime I eat an oreo now I have to sing O-R-E-O. LOL (:

[MENTION=1569]savvy.max[/MENTION] Thank you for everything that you've done for me. You've helped me trade for my beautiful jester hats and you're a great guy c:

[MENTION=4076]Pecosace[/MENTION] We just started talking to each other not too long ago, and you're a really nice guy. I wish the best for you in school and try not to stress too much (:

[MENTION=640]Myth[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1758]Inferno[/MENTION] You guys are too funny and you guys are so cute together c: watching your wedding was so fun LOL.

[MENTION=2504]Crizal[/MENTION] HERE COMES THE CRIMSON CHIN. rofl. You're so nice and really easy to talk to. You're so pretty too haha q:

[MENTION=22]Fairy[/MENTION] You have always been so friendly to other players and you crack me up. Thank you for letting me borrow your items and it's great talking to you c:
[MENTION=3433]Lunasa[/MENTION] Everytime i walk into the room you always say hi to me and you are just awesome, haha q:

[MENTION=329]Shrimp[/MENTION] You're so funny and I can tell its you from a mile away with your cute reindeer ears haha (:

[MENTION=342]philitup[/MENTION] Woo internet Champion LOL q: You're a great guy and you've always been so kind phil fo the future. xD

[MENTION=7]Mama Umbridge[/MENTION] Mama I want to thank you for all the times you've been there for me and you mean so much. Thank you first for giving me a Minnie hat that was so incredibly generous and nice of you. Also, you've always been there to help me with my problems and you always go out of your way to help me. You show me the funniest pictures and you always make me laugh. Thank you for everything<3

[MENTION=355]Gallifreyan[/MENTION] I can't get over how humorous you are and you're the only one who gets all my spongebob references LOL. I get excited to see you ebcause you are always so kind and greet me right at the door. Thank you c:

[MENTION=1339]Yurgle[/MENTION] I miss you so much buddy q: I still have Bob Saget and Bernard and they are both doing well haha. I hope I get to see you soon c:

[MENTION=4134]Dingly[/MENTION] You're so kind and its always fun to be around you to tlak about our favorite cereals LOL. :]

[MENTION=2858]Best_Blonde[/MENTION] Hey there Blondie q: LOL. You're so friendly and it's always nice to see you around. q:

[MENTION=415]Brandon[/MENTION] We've known each other ever since the original game and you've always bene such a great guy (: and I shall beat you in collecting Test Track Magics LOL q:

[MENTION=1861]Famous[/MENTION] The infamous watermelon! LOL. You crack me up and you are always the life of the party no matter where you do. It's so nice to have you here. c:

[MENTION=3293]flamingbean[/MENTION] Everytime I bump into you, you always make me smile and laugh. its so fun to be part of your minions and you are so nice.

[MENTION=2424]hogie[/MENTION] (: youa re my partner in crime to stop villians xD haha. You have a great sense of style and you are always fun and great to tlak to (: Thank you!

[MENTION=1871]Jackie[/MENTION] [MENTION=534]SnowyJingleBells[/MENTION] [MENTION=510]Nickle[/MENTION] [MENTION=279]Geggy[/MENTION] You guys are so nice, and its really fun when we get together to play fireworks. Thank you for being so kind.

[MENTION=2683]Jason[/MENTION] I don't know you as well as I'd like to, but you've always been really kind on the forums and I just want to thnak you for that. c:

[MENTION=499]Jitsu[/MENTION] I miss you so much Carlito haha (: We talked all the time on the forums and love Olan Rogers just as much as me! I hope to see you more during the summer so we can catch up. :]

[MENTION=4460]kassyrocks13[/MENTION] [MENTION=531]newsies[/MENTION] You guys are always up to something crazy when I walk in LOL. You are too funny and you are always a pleasure to talk to (:

[MENTION=3403]jafart[/MENTION] Honestly I would see you all the time around the kingdom and I didn't know you that well, but recently I've been talking to you and you are so cool xD. You always are very funny and clever haha (:

[MENTION=3272]Kelsea[/MENTION] Thank you for helping me out with trading and just being kind in general. c:

[MENTION=3356]Knee[/MENTION] You are one of the nicest people I've ever met and talking to you is always refreshing and great. Thanks for being a great friend!

[MENTION=1016]LadyVerne[/MENTION] We don't talk as much as I'd like to, but you are one of the kindest and friendliest players in-game and its always a pleasure to see you. :]

[MENTION=70]Lisawdw[/MENTION] If friendly had a definition it would be a picture of you. I see you all the time around the kingdom, always going out of your way to help and talk to players. I want to thank you for all that you've done for this community (:

[MENTION=183]Littlebelle[/MENTION] You are so kind and the rooms that you've built for BGR are always phenomenmal. You are extremely talented and nice!

[MENTION=85]Meanestpianist[/MENTION] I can't get over how talented you are at the piano. I wish to one day be as good as you! You are a very kind person and its always nice to see you!

[MENTION=3885]niknik[/MENTION] Nik Nak! LOL(: It's always awesome to see you around the kingdom! You are very fun to talk to, thank you for always being kind.

[MENTION=388]Oscaroni[/MENTION] You are hilarious, don't ever forget that haha q:

[MENTION=2266]Princess_Stitch[/MENTION] I love talking to you! I hope we get a chance to talk more on skype you are such a great friend c:

[MENTION=4233]Prophecy[/MENTION] Canned Bread! (: You're so fun to hang out with. Not only are you funny, but you are too nice to even describe. I want to thank you for being there for me buddy you are amazing q:

[MENTION=1742]Ranch[/MENTION] You always are so nice to other players, and you are very creative and generous with the different games you make up for people to play! It's always a pleasure talking to you (:

[MENTION=2978]Scribbles[/MENTION] You are awesome and it's always great to see you around :]

[MENTION=329]Shrimp[/MENTION] I can't even describe how funny you are haha. I see you around all the time and everyones day brightens when they see you walk into the room. Thank you for being so great!

[MENTION=1376]Simone[/MENTION] You're always a pleasure to talk to and playing fireworks with you has always been really fun c:

[MENTION=3922]Stealth[/MENTION] You always greet me at the door and so friendly! I always get excited to see you because you are just such a great person to know and talk to.

[MENTION=1636]Whoosh[/MENTION] I really look to you when I see you around. You are one of the kindest players in the game and always get out of your way to say hi and its just so refreshing to see you around. I appreciate everything you do and I thank you!

[MENTION=2660]THUNDERR[/MENTION] Lincoln! haha you are always so great to talk to and we sometimes talka bout the weirdest things. You're a great guy and it's really nice to know you. c:

[MENTION=323]Celestina[/MENTION] [MENTION=3789]Magica[/MENTION] Celestina you are one of the kindest people I know and its always nice to have a conversation with you (: and Magica You are too funny LOL. I love you guys<3

[MENTION=2975]NiallOfficial[/MENTION] You always neevr fail to make me laugh. You are so fun to be around and everyone loves you including me. c:

[MENTION=557]MagicIshaan[/MENTION] We are basically family with our pinkness LOL q: You are so nice and cool to hang with. Thank you. :]

[MENTION=41]halebop[/MENTION] Pobelah! LOL it's always so fun and exciting to talk to you, we need to hang out more! c:

[MENTION=785]MagicAvinash[/MENTION] You are a really cool guy and its always nice to see you around. c:

These players are always so kind and I'm glad to see them everyday around the kingdom (:
[MENTION=1840]bellaace[/MENTION] [MENTION=3929]Purplebluespider[/MENTION] [MENTION=251]Ashley[/MENTION] [MENTION=2575]Hipstahh[/MENTION] [MENTION=3515]Aglet[/MENTION] [MENTION=49]AmberDaze[/MENTION] [MENTION=3939]Aneas[/MENTION] [MENTION=2002]bobsbestgame[/MENTION] [MENTION=248]Cat[/MENTION] [MENTION=2987]captaindisneynut[/MENTION] [MENTION=1596]Chocolate_Vanilla[/MENTION] [MENTION=3861]Cloudyblue[/MENTION] [MENTION=1746]Comicnati[/MENTION] [MENTION=3615]CoralHibiscus[/MENTION] [MENTION=2061]CurleeQ[/MENTION] [MENTION=2517]Cutiecas[/MENTION] [MENTION=3646]Czarcasm[/MENTION] [MENTION=3552]Dempsey[/MENTION] [MENTION=139]Emelye[/MENTION] [MENTION=4292]Este[/MENTION] [MENTION=31]Fruits[/MENTION] [MENTION=8]Gandalf[/MENTION] [MENTION=926]Gregory[/MENTION] [MENTION=858]Halcyon[/MENTION] [MENTION=4049]homuradawg[/MENTION] [MENTION=260]InaDaze[/MENTION] [MENTION=201]Jake[/MENTION] [MENTION=2142]Killjoy[/MENTION] [MENTION=3334]Krayonz[/MENTION] [MENTION=161]Liberty[/MENTION]
[MENTION=21]LooseSeal[/MENTION] [MENTION=598]Lost[/MENTION] [MENTION=4569]Magenta[/MENTION] [MENTION=5207]mclilypad[/MENTION] [MENTION=3701]Meridian[/MENTION] [MENTION=1837]Miss[/MENTION] [MENTION=2112]MoomaladeMuffin[/MENTION] [MENTION=1925]Nicola[/MENTION] [MENTION=1246]Nicolette[/MENTION] [MENTION=3377]Otters[/MENTION] [MENTION=393]Perfume[/MENTION] [MENTION=3893]Pringle[/MENTION] [MENTION=86]Silhouette[/MENTION] [MENTION=364]StephaniePea[/MENTION] [MENTION=3315]sunflowery[/MENTION] [MENTION=4039]Sweety[/MENTION] [MENTION=3066]Vegetable[/MENTION] [MENTION=2472]QueenB[/MENTION] [MENTION=3852]soccergalz25[/MENTION] [MENTION=721]UltimateKong[/MENTION] [MENTION=928]Alice[/MENTION] [MENTION=17]Finland[/MENTION] [MENTION=214]Kitten[/MENTION] [MENTION=3745]catnip[/MENTION] [MENTION=475]Champ[/MENTION] [MENTION=200]Stormy[/MENTION] [MENTION=3577]Snow[/MENTION] [MENTION=1]Amy[/MENTION] [MENTION=5238]VMK_Gravity[/MENTION] [MENTION=873]Jennyfer[/MENTION] [MENTION=458]Horseytink[/MENTION] [MENTION=2652]IAM_Sasha_Fierce[/MENTION] [MENTION=1771]AstroEllie[/MENTION] [MENTION=32]Cold[/MENTION] [MENTION=3134]cocobandicoot[/MENTION] [MENTION=5023]Tizzi[/MENTION] [MENTION=4538]tiffxprincess[/MENTION] [MENTION=3173]taylorexia[/MENTION] [MENTION=4397]gypsyrose[/MENTION]
you are so sweet!! I love seeing you around the game :)

Aww, thanks [MENTION=28]Jinx[/MENTION]! :) It made me really happy when I saw my name up here. And I want to thank you for everything you have helped me with even though it might not seem like a lot and for just being generally nice overall like doing your soda giveaway thing.

[MENTION=2387]Kinglaser[/MENTION], you come to my mind when I think of appreciating players since you do so much for the game and have been nice to me and so many other players even though I annoy you sometimes by asking you on values on items in the game. I am so lucky to have known you before from the Kingdom Keepers website and I am happy we could talk again.

[MENTION=1742]Ranch[/MENTION], I don't know you too well, but you are an awesome person in this community that I really admire. You hold many contests and answer helpful advice if anyone is looking for any. You post some great threads and I am happy to have you on the game and on the forums!

[MENTION=3272]Kelsea[/MENTION], thanks for hosting an awesome maze game and being so nice to me! :)

[MENTION=3253]Antique[/MENTION], thanks for always listening to me and just talking about random stuff.

[MENTION=2443]Bug[/MENTION], thanks for always being nice and helping me make some great trades.

[MENTION=3552]Dempsey[/MENTION], thanks for being nice to me in the beginning in the game and helping me get rid of my sits, lol.

[MENTION=3555]Emma_Swan[/MENTION], I haven't seen you lately, but we talked a lot more in the beginning of the game and thanks for being nice to me!

[MENTION=1671]ladycopper[/MENTION], you're one of the kindest people I have met and I want to thank you for that and helping me out in the game! :)

[MENTION=68]RiverSong[/MENTION], thanks for helping me out in the game and being nice to me, I appreciate it!

[MENTION=2205]Solar[/MENTION], thanks for being nice to me when I wanted to find the futureworld pins and I ended up in one of your videos, lol. :P

[MENTION=1007]Tohrukun[/MENTION], thank you for enouraging the community to do volunteer and community service and show us how important it is in our lives and how we can affect other people's lives too. Thanks for being so nice to me! :)

Sorry the list was so long and sorry if I missed anyone. I believe everyone on here is awesome and deserves regonition.

KarolynD

Impacting lives everywhere
I would like to take a moment to thank the few fabulous friends I have!

[MENTION=22]Fairy[/MENTION] : tbh you've become the greatest friend/sister/partner in crime I could ever ask for!!! im so happy to have you in my life and i cant wait for austin! stay fabulous booo
[MENTION=250]Tyler[/MENTION] : i want to thank you for allowing me to know what its like to have a brother!! oh and thank you for the great rap cds cuz life wud not exist without the recipe.
[MENTION=1636]Whoosh[/MENTION] : wow, you have to be one of the most sweetest, nicest, and kindest person ive ever met. the only reason why i get on vmk during the day is to talk to you tbh.
[MENTION=3173]taylorexia[/MENTION] : booboo, i love you for curb stomping these fools with me.
[MENTION=86]Silhouette[/MENTION] : ty for being the best moderator these forums have ever had.

i would also like to thank a few of the other ppl ive met thru vmk;
[MENTION=3403]jafart[/MENTION] ( eyebrow game somethin fierce tbh ) [MENTION=3161]adny[/MENTION] [MENTION=3293]flamingbean[/MENTION] ( thank for for making a temple in my honor ) [MENTION=3272]Kelsea[/MENTION] [MENTION=4790]imsolosugar[/MENTION] [MENTION=1783]Matty[/MENTION]_d [MENTION=3922]Stealth[/MENTION] [MENTION=355]Gallifreyan[/MENTION] [MENTION=8]Gandalf[/MENTION] ( for being a wonderful father figure to my children ) [MENTION=329]Shrimp[/MENTION] [MENTION=2978]Scribbles[/MENTION] ( for delivering my children ) [MENTION=2163]JordanSmiles[/MENTION] ( cuz we live so close ) and [MENTION=224]GoofyKR[/MENTION]

Last edited:

Ranch

[MENTION=3434]ChristinaMarie[/MENTION] - You are so nice and so cute.. your posts are a breath of fresh air and your profile pic is enough to brighten everyone's day!

[MENTION=342]philitup[/MENTION] - From our screen, we see how great of a person you are. Keep it up, because as life goes on, all that kindness you share.. it's gonna come back to you brother.

[MENTION=1016]LadyVerne[/MENTION] - You are a joy to see and read.. you are a beacon of reality.. a testament that reminds the liking of us all, there is living person behind the avatar, looking for a fun time, and to see others having fun.

[MENTION=2205]Solar[/MENTION] - You're one cool dude. It's an honor to call you my friend.

[MENTION=1861]Famous[/MENTION] - You have got to be one of the most sweetest girls in the game. I bet the air around you smells like candy! Thank you for the kind words earlier today, I read it at work and then suddenly, the world became awesome again.

[MENTION=3205]Oreo[/MENTION] - I dig your youtube vid you shared, your choice in avie names, but above all, your ability to worry about what you want, and not about what people think. I can remember a few scuffles with you, and somewhere along the line, it all disappeared. Thankful can't describe how I feel about that kind of magic. Btw you should change to StarOreo.. you superstar cookie you.

[MENTION=52]Question[/MENTION] - I'm embarrassed to say, I have no idea of you're a chick or a dude. For a while I thought you were clever teenaged white kid.. and then a young black girl.. and then someone older than me, wasted on certain substances.. but at this point, I don't even care. I want you for my community leader cuz then you can give me monster doors and firewalls when I need them.

[MENTION=1636]Whoosh[/MENTION] - I am a Whoosh fan. For life.

[MENTION=224]GoofyKR[/MENTION] - She is my MyVMK wife ppl... no touchy.

[MENTION=3134]cocobandicoot[/MENTION] - Softly sweet.. Natural talent.. Astounding beauty.. Hardcore gamer.. Absolutely perfect. ilysm omg woooo.

[MENTION=1007]Tohrukun[/MENTION] - You're like one of the first players I recognized from back in the day.. I remember thinking, "Yup, MyVMK is gonna be awesome!".. Thanks for being a wonderful gal.

[MENTION=28]Jinx[/MENTION] - You have got to be the cutest thing ever!!!!!!!!!!111!1!!one1 Watching your avie hobble along to a Journey theme last night was one for the memory banks! lol <3

[MENTION=4699]Dhalion[/MENTION] - Thanks for the props on Famous' thread. You are class, and it's an honor to hang in a community with peeps like you. Btw.. don't forget, quest award too!

[MENTION=4076]Pecosace[/MENTION] - Thanks for the kind words! It's also players like you that make me want to hoard a bunch of stuff and then give it away in hopes some magic was made!

[MENTION=329]Shrimp[/MENTION] - When I first met ya, I thought right away, "this gal is gonna be hyper and obnoxious".. and I owe you the warmest of apologies for thinking that way of you, because you're nothing like that at all. You are super intelligent, a blast to play enjoy the game with, and so clever and quick with a joke, I'm like omg so jealous.. I wanna be a 6ft you.

[MENTION=61]Horse[/MENTION] - Your friendship is priceless to me. Thanks for noticing me during a time no one did!

To my last standing MasterMind crew:
[MENTION=1122]cruiselinefan[/MENTION] [MENTION=525]JosieK[/MENTION] [MENTION=35]dizpinfriend[/MENTION] [MENTION=29]aengus[/MENTION]
You are in my heart every time I log into game.

To the fireworks crew:
[MENTION=1871]Jackie[/MENTION] [MENTION=279]Geggy[/MENTION] [MENTION=663]LukeAndTheSpades[/MENTION] [MENTION=85]Meanestpianist[/MENTION] @Clarity
Thank you for making me a better player via simply being you.

To MyVMK Forum staff: [MENTION=858]Halcyon[/MENTION] [MENTION=86]Silhouette[/MENTION]
You are awesome, may we all share your tolerance and patience!

To MyVMK staff:
[MENTION=1]Amy[/MENTION] [MENTION=4]Grizzly[/MENTION] [MENTION=1527]HOST_Jasmine[/MENTION] [MENTION=2588]HOST_Celluloid[/MENTION] [MENTION=2621]HOST_Cherub[/MENTION] [MENTION=3577]Snow[/MENTION] @VMK_Energy [MENTION=5238]VMK_Gravity[/MENTION] [MENTION=2622]HOST_Leota[/MENTION] [MENTION=4628]HOST_Maui[/MENTION] [MENTION=2638]HOST_Bengal[/MENTION] @VMK_Storm @VMK_Energy @VMK_Ellie @VMK_Naomi @VMK_Oliver @VMK_Palindrome @VMK/HOST_AndtherestImissed
Thanks, I love you! <3

Last edited:

CocoBandicoot

I haven't quit; college happened.
[MENTION=3434]ChristinaMarie[/MENTION] - You are so nice and so cute.. your posts are a breath of fresh air and your profile pic is enough to brighten everyone's day!

[MENTION=342]philitup[/MENTION] - From our screen, we see how great of a person you are. Keep it up, because as life goes on, all that kindness you share.. it's gonna come back to you brother.

[MENTION=1016]LadyVerne[/MENTION] - You are a joy to see and read.. you are a beacon of reality.. a testament that reminds the liking of us all, there is living person behind the avatar, looking for a fun time, and to see others having fun.

[MENTION=2205]Solar[/MENTION] - You're one cool dude. It's an honor to call you my friend.

[MENTION=1861]Famous[/MENTION] - You have got to be one of the most sweetest girls in the game. I bet the air around you smells like candy! Thank you for the kind words earlier today, I read it at work and then suddenly, the world became awesome again.

[MENTION=3205]Oreo[/MENTION] - I dig your youtube vid you shared, your choice in avie names, but above all, your ability to worry about what you want, and not about what people think. I can remember a few scuffles with you, and somewhere along the line, it all disappeared. Thankful can't describe how I feel about that kind of magic. Btw you should change to StarOreo.. you superstar cookie you.

[MENTION=52]Question[/MENTION] - I'm embarrassed to say, I have no idea of you're a chick or a dude. For a while I thought you were clever teenaged white kid.. and then a young black girl.. and then someone older than me, wasted on certain substances.. but at this point, I don't even care. I want you for my community leader cuz then you can give me monster doors and firewalls when I need them.

[MENTION=1636]Whoosh[/MENTION] - I am a Whoosh fan. For life.

[MENTION=224]GoofyKR[/MENTION] - She is my MyVMK wife ppl... no touchy.

[MENTION=3134]cocobandicoot[/MENTION] - Softly sweet.. Natural talent.. Astounding beauty.. Hardcore gamer.. Absolutely perfect. ilysm omg woooo.

[MENTION=1007]Tohrukun[/MENTION] - You're like when of the first players I recognized from back in the day.. I remember thinking, "Yup, MyVMK is gonna be awesome!".. Thanks for being a wonderful gal.

[MENTION=28]Jinx[/MENTION] - You have got to be the cutest thing ever!!!!!!!!!!111!1!!one1 Watching your avie hobble along to a Journey theme last night was one for the memory banks! lol <3

[MENTION=4699]Dhalion[/MENTION] - Thanks for the props on Famous' thread. You are class, and it's an honor to hang in a community with peeps like you. Btw.. don't forget, quest award too!

[MENTION=4076]Pecosace[/MENTION] - Thanks for the kind words! It's also players like you that make me want to hoard a bunch of stuff and then give it away in hopes some magic was made!

[MENTION=329]Shrimp[/MENTION] - When I first met ya, I thought right away, "this gal is gonna be hyper and obnoxious".. and I owe you the warmest of apologies for thinking that way of you, because you're nothing like that at all. You are super intelligent, a blast to play enjoy the game with, and so clever and quick with a joke, I'm like omg so jealous.. I wanna be a 6ft you.

[MENTION=61]Horse[/MENTION] - Your friendship is priceless to me. Thanks for noticing me during a time no one did!

To my last standing MasterMind crew:
[MENTION=1122]cruiselinefan[/MENTION] [MENTION=525]JosieK[/MENTION] [MENTION=35]dizpinfriend[/MENTION] [MENTION=29]aengus[/MENTION]
You are in my heart every time I log into game.

To the fireworks crew:
[MENTION=1871]Jackie[/MENTION] [MENTION=279]Geggy[/MENTION] [MENTION=663]LukeAndTheSpades[/MENTION] [MENTION=85]Meanestpianist[/MENTION] @Clarity
Thank you for making me a better player via simply being you.

To MyVMK Forum staff:
@Halycon [MENTION=86]Silhouette[/MENTION]
You are awesome, may we all share your tolerance and patience!

To MyVMK staff:
[MENTION=1]Amy[/MENTION] [MENTION=4]Grizzly[/MENTION] [MENTION=1527]HOST_Jasmine[/MENTION] [MENTION=2588]HOST_Celluloid[/MENTION] [MENTION=2621]HOST_Cherub[/MENTION] [MENTION=3577]Snow[/MENTION] @VMK_Energy [MENTION=5238]VMK_Gravity[/MENTION] [MENTION=2622]HOST_Leota[/MENTION] [MENTION=4628]HOST_Maui[/MENTION] [MENTION=2638]HOST_Bengal[/MENTION] @VMK_Storm @VMK_Energy @VMK_Ellie @VMK_Naomi @VMK_Oliver @VMK_Palindrome @VMK/HOST_AndtherestImissed
Thanks, I love you! <3
omg im crying ilytoo<3

[MENTION=1742]Ranch[/MENTION], ok I laughed hard because I am none of that (other than being a boy). I'm probably not even close to what you were expecting, but I'm a short Asian boy who's 16 so. Have fun with that knowledge. Bye doppelganger

Last edited:
[mention=3434]
[mention=1861]famous[/mention] - you have got to be one of the most sweetest girls in the game. I bet the air around you smells like candy! Thank you for the kind words earlier today, i read it at work and then suddenly, the world became awesome again.
HAHAHAHA. Ily and thank you.
[mention=52]question[/mention] - i'm embarrassed to say, i have no idea of you're a chick or a dude. For a while i thought you were clever teenaged white kid.. And then a young black girl.. And then someone older than me, wasted on certain substances.. But at this point, i don't even care. I want you for my community leader cuz then you can give me monster doors and firewalls when i need them.
HAHAHAHAHAHHBLAHAJKL;jf