Player Appreciation

kalyee

mad props to [MENTION=1569]savvy.max[/MENTION] for doin that lovely ear quest and stuff for me while im in the er and always bein a homie - wow i hope i tagged this right

He doesn't play vmk but I wanna give a shout out to Alec (@miss 's bf) for being a rad friend and league partner

-the derp in the purp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Foustketeer

Not romantic, too dramatic
[MENTION=1636]Whoosh[/MENTION], [MENTION=205]TheLittleMermaid[/MENTION], [MENTION=3712]Surreal[/MENTION], [MENTION=3615]CoralHibiscus[/MENTION], [MENTION=357]allison[/MENTION], [MENTION=2676]Felicity[/MENTION], [MENTION=16]Acey[/MENTION], [MENTION=342]philitup[/MENTION], [MENTION=918]InfinityFay[/MENTION], [MENTION=3066]Vegetable[/MENTION], [MENTION=2002]bobsbestgame[/MENTION], [MENTION=2073]mijaro[/MENTION], [MENTION=1644]Mark[/MENTION], [MENTION=4190]Aka[/MENTION], [MENTION=2986]Grimrose[/MENTION], [MENTION=569]IronMaiden[/MENTION], [MENTION=1540]Desertfreak[/MENTION], [MENTION=4650]AspieEm[/MENTION], [MENTION=3788]Klamath[/MENTION], [MENTION=53]Monorail[/MENTION], [MENTION=3799]laurathelostgirl[/MENTION], [MENTION=4003]Santasia07[/MENTION], [MENTION=3552]Dempsey[/MENTION], [MENTION=587]Chanclyn[/MENTION], @Foustkeeper, [MENTION=2731]Fotogirl[/MENTION] - You guys supported me on my thread and I have saved every one of your comments because they provide me with much needed strength in my times of depression. Literally you guys are some special people and I hope you know that.
Even though you misspelled my name, the thanks did not go unnoticed. :thumbsup:

Carlyn

#CarlynisDa#1Twinkie
Maybe it's about time I did one of these :P Stuck in a HOST Queue...
[MENTION=621]Sofia[/MENTION] my bff for life irl in and out of game :) whose BIRTHDAY IS TODAY - yas everyone she's legal - she's great. I appreciate you very much for our about... 14 years of friendship and still going strong. You're the greatest blessing of friendship that a person could ever have, and you know how to get crazy with me when you want to. You put up with my cray cray 25/8 and we're always getting in plans. With college around the corner, I'm going to miss you like crazy but I know we're always going to keep in touch and go to each other's weddings cough cough ;P AHAHA you know I'm not going to have enough words to complete an appreciation post about you but I'm gonna do this anyways xD You're super duper duper duper duper amazing and always my bestie for life <3 #HappyHighFives
[MENTION=261]justinrg[/MENTION] - Hi Bookie Bear :P yes I'm writing one of these after the super amazing trip and I miss you already ahaha. To you, the other half of me and my partner in crime, I'd definitely never have it any other way. Besides the fact you know everything else about me and my feels, this is a great appreciation post dedicated to you and everything you are to me<3 which you should already know by now, but I'll say it anyways! You're amazing and my best friend that I can be myself around and be the cray weird person I can be and you could still looove me anyways xD we're something, we could never ever be boring and you know that for sure. You mean so much to me and I thank you every day for you and all you are :) Thanks for converting me to the world of Buckeye nation - although that school converted me on its own. You're that OH to the IO - remember to stay yourself cause I like that self, cough cough. I'll stop it here and I'll just call you later on :P #justlyn5ever xoxo Gossip girl :*
[MENTION=1655]Mattius[/MENTION] - oh my goodness Mattie the cutie from Chicago ... we have had some weird conversations and we're always laughing and having a good time! You're the best cherub angel of sunshine and I like your last name a lot xD Thanks for playing the selfie olympics with me, except I'm still waiting for you to send me one back xD 11/10 for sure !! I miss you tons and wish we could have hung out in SHE CAH GO but it's okay... we'll get Portillos another time. Stay amazing and ... EXCITED :P #Mattiusisms. I appreciate you my brother my brotherrr
[MENTION=1925]Nicola[/MENTION] [MENTION=517]TyLeee[/MENTION] Omg your love gives me hope (: My monorail misfitters you two are great and crazy and amazing ... pst we're all waiting on you two btw :P Tyleee, we gotta get some chinese food sometime. Nicola, you better visit jboo and me out at ohio :P we also need to go to a lot of concerts together ... MOSH PITS !!!! You guys are such amazing friends and talking to you guys is the bombdiggity, even if we haven't talked in a bit. our skypes get interesting... ahaha
[MENTION=4503]awkward[/MENTION] Jackieeeeeeeee :) we are a crazzyyy bunch, but wait where was our greeting sign?! Sofia and I were waiting for it! Anyways, omg you're so funny and we have more weird skype conversations. I'm happy for #Awkius and guuurl, stay crazy :P
[MENTION=58]Goddess[/MENTION] - YOOONA YOU CRAY LIL GURL . Everything you say is so funny and you're so opinionated and we're having the weirdest conversations. I haven't seen you in a bit but we're always in contact and talking skypers. Teehee... gotta keep you updated on all things tattoos HAHAHAHHAHA
[MENTION=770]SparkleGreg[/MENTION] - my other socal frand :D we have to hang out sometime, you're fun to talk to and keep acting :) ! We have some really fun conversations at night but eventually it's like 1 AM and we're like ... omg the time!
[MENTION=721]UltimateKong[/MENTION] - I'm not a carton :P jk, you're my friend from ovmk and you're fun to talk to as well. We love gossiping don't we and keeping each other updated on all those happenings :D you'll find that super man eventuallly aha :P
[MENTION=52]Question[/MENTION] - Q Q Q Q Q CACHEW - - Justin #32 - yas it's you you you you you :P I like sneaking into your olaf factory and making it be a stick up every single time xD
[MENTION=2424]hogie[/MENTION] - you're my awesome TDA friend that I sometimes meet in trade rooms to talk about random things, you keep it fresh and you're funny :D
[MENTION=3088]StrataSam[/MENTION] - my mississippi buddy :D oops was that a secret? I promise that you won't age after you read this post but you're really funny and amusing xD I will challenge you on quizzup, i swear! Keep up the good work on that American horror story moments :P
[MENTION=545]Amplify[/MENTION] - GINA :P long time no talk right? But you were on ovmk too in that #Oneliners group, and I haven't seen ya in a bit but we kept up on those instagram and snapchats. Stay awesome drummer girl :D
[MENTION=4134]Dinly[/MENTION] / @D_Town - DO I KNOW YOU? :P
[MENTION=155]Savvy[/MENTION]tay - you are amazing best frand gurl <3 I love talking to you and hanging out with you - I'm waiting for you to get that minnie so we can twin with the cute superhero pants purple. I remember meeting you in that trade giveaway room with the girl who cut, and we've been great friends since :) miss you tons bestfran

@Finnick - your name says it all :P
[MENTION=2387]Kinglaser[/MENTION] - KINGLOSER - the penguins are going down - but you're still fun to mess around with :P
[MENTION=2517]Cutiecas[/MENTION] - oooogurl hai I love when I enter a room and I don't see you at first and you're like CARRRR - and I'm like CASSS :D I've been out of it for a while, but I'll get back at it when I'm online and see ya xD
[MENTION=355]Gallifreyan[/MENTION] - you were married to my brother for a long time :P but it's fun seeing you every now and then xD miss you tons in game!
[MENTION=3403]jafart[/MENTION] - Lana is Queen :P let's rap again sometime yeah?
[MENTION=3059]groovysqirrel[/MENTION] - you're the only person I remember from the original VMK and although you may not remember me - haai xD
[MENTION=1861]Famous[/MENTION] - BLAIIIIIR <3 guuurl my snapchats buddies for life and such , ooogurl we have good talk when we do :P
[MENTION=1598]KingGolden[/MENTION] - where'd you go bro? It was fun hotel making with you! COME BACK WHEN YA CAN, MISS YOU!
[MENTION=3177]DMoCTTA[/MENTION] - shhh I know who you are. MISS YOU TONS <3 you're awesome to talk to and amazing and my brooother - lots of love from your asian sis :P I will be sure to come back and visit you when we can. Thanks for hosting us with your hard work in TDA :P
[MENTION=2588]HOST_Celluloid[/MENTION] - Hai there Aphrodite - long time no talk. I have yet to take the soul of you and your lovely crate wife - xoxo from Persephone :D
[MENTION=1]Amy[/MENTION] - Thanks for all the magic you brought back :)

&&&&&& Anyone else I may have missed only cause I'm stuck in a queue and I cannot think of you guys at the top of my head - You guys are amazing, and stay amazing. You are all great friends and it's fun hanging out and getting to know you guys. To everyone I beat in hungry hungry ghosts - sorry :P to anyone else I missed but did not mention - you guys are great and it was a pleasure getting to meet you all . I write too much but oh well :P

Otters

so late in doing this but ok
@Castiels: omg Noah ilysm you're like the much better version of me. i'm so happy i forced you to talk to me again bc i thought you hated me omg but tysm for always being there for me and at least acting like you care <3 omg i always love talking to you so much even if it's until 6 am and i get yelled at for it or when you forget that you were supposed to call me tWICE. omg ily you're so nice and hilarious and it's so easy for me to talk to you and I could go on and on but thank you so much for being you ily <3
@magentapinks: omg Sydney you're so cute ily and thanks so much for listening to my ridiculous problems. you honestly have such a big heart and always try to make me feel better. you're almost always such a positive person and I love our conversations so much omg <3 also still disappoint I didn't go to San Antonio when you were ):
@Targaryen: ily Kayla omg I still remember you keeping me company aka dealing with my stress and complaints when I had my wisdom teeth removed and ily for that bc I know I'm difficult sometimes. Thanks for being there for me even though I don't always appreciate your 'tough love.' You're hilarious too omg idk where some of the stuff you say even comes from it's amazing.

ALL 3 OF YOU^: omg i could go on forever about all of you but i'm lazy <3 this group text makes me both love and hate you all especially when two of you decide to copy an emo roleplay from youtube for like 3 hours :-) omg no I know you're all going to make fun of me for this but I love you all so much I have no idea why any of y'all are even friends with me. I'm honestly so thankful for meeting all of you even though none of you ever come on VMK anymore unless I force you but really I don't think I can go a day without talking to all of y'all and I still can't believe how fast we all got so close. Y'all have affected my life and mean more to me than any of you even know and y'all helped me to a much happier place when I met you all and hopefully one day we can all meet and it'll be great ok and I will always be here for all you no matter what ok ilysm omg <3
@Champ: cannot believe you didn't tell me about this until December omg rude but we never really talk on VMK but I'm so happy we met on VMKM forever ago and still talk, you're one of the most unpredictable and funny people I know ily <3
@marthajones: omg you're one of the nicest, funniest, and most social people on the game and I love being around you
@Gregory: I know you're too busy to come on much anymore but I appreciate when I can talk to you and I can't wait for that wedding invite ;)
@BetterDays: I still remember you from VMKM even though we didn't really talk on there but I'm so happy that I met you on here and you're so easy to talk to.
@Jinx: you're probably the nicest person on the entire game and I wish I talked to you more :)
@chloeandre: omg idk if you even come on anymore but ily

@Alec / @iKingdom: you're both so sweet and I love talking to y'all even though I haven't much recently
@Pyoi: you're so nice omg and tysm for being there
@Cinderellyo: we haven't talked at all recently but I thought you were hilarious and loved talking to you tbh
@Carlyn: thank you for putting up with my dumb questions and helping me out whenever I needed help when I first joined <3
@justinrg: tysm for loving Big Brother
@katlyn: I know we aren't really talking right now, but I really appreciated and enjoyed our friendship and hopefully we can be friends again and I'm still here for you whenever ok.
and other people I haven't talked to as much but still appreesh(aka tysm for even talking to me at all ily): @Julez @bunnyhunny @Mattius @mikeys @Pirate_Heart
and everyone else on my list tbh I'm way too lame for all of you <3

Last edited:
@Castiels: omg Noah ilysm you're like the much better version of me. i'm so happy i forced you to talk to me again bc i thought you hated me omg but tysm for always being there for me and at least acting like you care <3 omg i always love talking to you so much even if it's until 6 am and i get yelled at for it or when you forget that you were supposed to call me tWICE. omg ily you're so nice and hilarious and it's so easy for me to talk to you and I could go on and on but thank you so much for being you ily <3
@magentapinks: omg Sydney you're so cute ily and thanks so much for listening to my ridiculous problems. you honestly have such a big heart and always try to make me feel better. you're almost always such a positive person and I love our conversations so much omg <3 also still disappoint I didn't go to San Antonio when you were ):
@Targaryen: ily Kayla omg I still remember you keeping me company aka dealing with my stress and complaints when I had my wisdom teeth removed and ily for that bc I know I'm difficult sometimes. Thanks for being there for me even though I don't always appreciate your 'tough love.' You're hilarious too omg idk where some of the stuff you say even comes from it's amazing.

ALL 3 OF YOU^: omg i could go on forever about all of you but i'm lazy <3 this group text makes me both love and hate you all especially when two of you decide to copy an emo roleplay from youtube for like 3 hours :-) omg no I know you're all going to make fun of me for this but I love you all so much I have no idea why any of y'all are even friends with me. I'm honestly so thankful for meeting all of you even though none of you ever come on VMK anymore unless I force you but really I don't think I can go a day without talking to all of y'all and I still can't believe how fast we all got so close. Y'all have affected my life and mean more to me than any of you even know and y'all helped me to a much happier place when I met you all and hopefully one day we can all meet and it'll be great ok and I will always be here for all you no matter what ok ilysm omg <3
@Champ: cannot believe you didn't tell me about this until December omg rude but we never really talk on VMK but I'm so happy we met on VMKM forever ago and still talk, you're one of the most unpredictable and funny people I know ily <3
@marthajones: omg you're one of the nicest, funniest, and most social people on the game and I love being around you
@Gregory: I know you're too busy to come on much anymore but I appreciate when I can talk to you and I can't wait for that wedding invite ;)
@BetterDays: I still remember you from VMKM even though we didn't really talk on there but I'm so happy that I met you on here and you're so easy to talk to.
@Jinx: you're probably the nicest person on the entire game and I wish I talked to you more :)

@Alec / @iKingdom: you're both so sweet and I love talking to y'all even though I haven't much recently
@Cinderellyo: we haven't talked at all recently but I thought you were hilarious and loved talking to you tbh
@Carlyn: thank you for putting up with my dumb questions and helping me out whenever I needed help when I first joined <3
@katlyn: I know we aren't really talking right now, but I really appreciated and enjoyed our friendship and hopefully we can be friends again and I'm still here for you whenever ok.
and other people I haven't talked to as much but still appreesh(aka tysm for even talking to me at all ily): @Julez @bunnyhunny @Mattius @mikeys @Pirate_Heart

Awww thanks bae <3 tbh I'm thankful for you too! Stay awesome.

you forgot to mention me LOL but ty <3 ur a sweetie

[MENTION=133]Alyce[/MENTION] For giving to me a free Epcot Room because I didn't get it at the event and for me not even asking for it <3

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
A big thank you to Anonymouse.

I just had the most amazing thing happy. I was just gave me very special gift. They came by and just gifted it to me. That was so special. This has never happened in my time on VMK. So whoever you are you made my night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It had been a very tough week for me. This gift really really means so much. Not the gift so much, but that someone took the time to think of me. It was like getting an amazing virtual hug.

I am so use to helping others and for someone just to pop by to do this. WOW.
Thank you thank you thank you.

QueenB

shout out to [MENTION=355]Gallifreyan[/MENTION] and [MENTION=28]Jinx[/MENTION] for always being two of my favorite people to see on the game. yall are both so nice. :)

Jinx

You Owe Me A Soda! :D
Shout Out to [MENTION=2472]QueenB[/MENTION] for always being kind and smelling like Hostess cupcakes when I walk through the door. c: