Player Appreciation

QueenB

Shout Out to [MENTION=2472]QueenB[/MENTION] for always being kind and smelling like Hostess cupcakes when I walk through the door. c:
hahah oh my gosh that is probably one of the best compliments ever
who doesn't wanna smell like a Hostess cupcake!?

so late in doing this but ok
@Castiels: omg Noah ilysm you're like the much better version of me. i'm so happy i forced you to talk to me again bc i thought you hated me omg but tysm for always being there for me and at least acting like you care <3 omg i always love talking to you so much even if it's until 6 am and i get yelled at for it or when you forget that you were supposed to call me tWICE. omg ily you're so nice and hilarious and it's so easy for me to talk to you and I could go on and on but thank you so much for being you ily <3
@magentapinks: omg Sydney you're so cute ily and thanks so much for listening to my ridiculous problems. you honestly have such a big heart and always try to make me feel better. you're almost always such a positive person and I love our conversations so much omg <3 also still disappoint I didn't go to San Antonio when you were ):
@Targaryen: ily Kayla omg I still remember you keeping me company aka dealing with my stress and complaints when I had my wisdom teeth removed and ily for that bc I know I'm difficult sometimes. Thanks for being there for me even though I don't always appreciate your 'tough love.' You're hilarious too omg idk where some of the stuff you say even comes from it's amazing.

ALL 3 OF YOU^: omg i could go on forever about all of you but i'm lazy <3 this group text makes me both love and hate you all especially when two of you decide to copy an emo roleplay from youtube for like 3 hours :-) omg no I know you're all going to make fun of me for this but I love you all so much I have no idea why any of y'all are even friends with me. I'm honestly so thankful for meeting all of you even though none of you ever come on VMK anymore unless I force you but really I don't think I can go a day without talking to all of y'all and I still can't believe how fast we all got so close. Y'all have affected my life and mean more to me than any of you even know and y'all helped me to a much happier place when I met you all and hopefully one day we can all meet and it'll be great ok and I will always be here for all you no matter what ok ilysm omg <3
@Champ: cannot believe you didn't tell me about this until December omg rude but we never really talk on VMK but I'm so happy we met on VMKM forever ago and still talk, you're one of the most unpredictable and funny people I know ily <3
@marthajones: omg you're one of the nicest, funniest, and most social people on the game and I love being around you
@Gregory: I know you're too busy to come on much anymore but I appreciate when I can talk to you and I can't wait for that wedding invite ;)
@BetterDays: I still remember you from VMKM even though we didn't really talk on there but I'm so happy that I met you on here and you're so easy to talk to.
@Jinx: you're probably the nicest person on the entire game and I wish I talked to you more :)
@chloeandre: omg idk if you even come on anymore but ily

@Alec / @iKingdom: you're both so sweet and I love talking to y'all even though I haven't much recently
@Pyoi: you're so nice omg and tysm for being there
@Cinderellyo: we haven't talked at all recently but I thought you were hilarious and loved talking to you tbh
@Carlyn: thank you for putting up with my dumb questions and helping me out whenever I needed help when I first joined <3
@justinrg: tysm for loving Big Brother
@katlyn: I know we aren't really talking right now, but I really appreciated and enjoyed our friendship and hopefully we can be friends again and I'm still here for you whenever ok.
and other people I haven't talked to as much but still appreesh(aka tysm for even talking to me at all ily): @Julez @bunnyhunny @Mattius @mikeys @Pirate_Heart
and everyone else on my list tbh I'm way too lame for all of you <3

Awww thanksssss
Love you Otters

You da BOMB dot COM

I want to thank @[MENTION]MickeysMagic[/MENTION] . At the Host event today, she was lucky enough to win an item and then graciously gave it to me. Thanks so much, you are a sweetheart! <3

Killjoy

#1 on sta ff target list
Ok so, [MENTION=28]Jinx[/MENTION] has to be the nicest person on this game. She gave me a tron room pin when I lost the host event the other day, thanks so much again jinx!!

Ranch

It was my pleasure totally.. and I'll tell ya, she earned her loot, them questions weren't easy!

Thanks to [MENTION=1122]cruiselinefan[/MENTION] for being a wonderful friend!

kalyee

Mad appreciation to [MENTION=4134]Dinly[/MENTION] for being so darn sweet, and making some of my little item dreams come true

Tons of love to [MENTION=2858]Best_Blonde[/MENTION], [MENTION=3123]MissCutieG[/MENTION], [MENTION=2387]Kinglaser[/MENTION], [MENTION=2594]MissMightyMouse[/MENTION], [MENTION=342]philitup[/MENTION], [MENTION=3646]Czarcasm[/MENTION], [MENTION=16]Acey[/MENTION], [MENTION=2731]Fotogirl[/MENTION], [MENTION=58]Goddess[/MENTION], [MENTION=1861]Famous[/MENTION], [MENTION=5502]Jaguar[/MENTION], [MENTION=4190]Aka[/MENTION], [MENTION=4540]TheFrozenQueen[/MENTION], [MENTION=3348]-merpyyy-[/MENTION], [MENTION=4454]rachelo_o[/MENTION], [MENTION=3205]Oreo[/MENTION], [MENTION=4968]MarinaAnchor[/MENTION], [MENTION=1837]Miss[/MENTION], [MENTION=1151]LadyMagic[/MENTION], [MENTION=5537]misterwives[/MENTION], [MENTION=183]Littlebelle[/MENTION], [MENTION=1051]Gazehound[/MENTION], [MENTION=1636]Whoosh[/MENTION], [MENTION=3852]soccergalz25[/MENTION], [MENTION=3922]Stealth[/MENTION], [MENTION=3173]taylorexia[/MENTION], [MENTION=4776]Grenadier[/MENTION], [MENTION=329]Shrimp[/MENTION], [MENTION=5485]MissyKay[/MENTION] for all your kind words and support in my rough times, and being wonderful people

And [MENTION=1569]savvy.max[/MENTION] for consistently making fun of my inability to maintain virtual wealth :p

@everywhoIhavemetduringdreammonth

Ya'll are awesome. I've met so many new people who have welcomed me so graciously. This month has definitely helped me met new people and I'm grateful to the staff for creating it.

Thanks! <3

Mattius

@awkward #savetoony You always manage to make me laugh and most of my favoritest memories from vmk are with you; specifically meeting toony, singing karaoke in the party place, and (unfairly) losing at american idol :o. You mean so much to me and you can make anyone around you feel better :D#AWKIUS

@Carlyn The first friend I made on myvmk :D. you introduced me to everyone else in the group and reading the book of Mattius at your wedding was an honor. You always help me out when I need it and I appreciate everything so much. :o i will dominate the next selfie olympics

@TyLeee @Nicola TY, I will forever cherish the sonnets we shared on the sticky canoe of bromance. Being introduced to fabulous people like you and Nicky was one of the main reasons I stayed on vmk. You guys are the sweetest #TyCola :D

@Sofia_ One of the nicest people ive met on vmk. Arcade Fire. Pretty Patties aka macaroons

@Goddess Youre at your best when youre making fun of jackie tbh. :D youre very passionate and help those you care about and I respect that a lot

@justinrg I like talking about the futility of my favorite sports teams with you. I wish you luck in your attempts to own every rare. I might cheer for OSU every once in awhile

@Question you look fabulous today

Last edited:

TyLeee

yum candy yum
[MENTION=4503]awkward[/MENTION] #savetoony You always manage to make me laugh and most of my favoritest memories from vmk are with you; specifically meeting toony, singing karaoke in the party place, and (unfairly) losing at american idol :o. You mean so much to me and you can make anyone around you feel better :D#AWKIUS

[MENTION=692]Carlyn[/MENTION] The first friend I made on myvmk :D. you introduced me to everyone else in the group and reading the book of Mattius at your wedding was an honor. You always help me out when I need it and I appreciate everything so much. :o i will dominate the next selfie olympics

[MENTION=517]TyLeee[/MENTION] [MENTION=1925]Nicola[/MENTION] TY, I will forever cherish the sonnets we shared on the sticky canoe of bromance. Being introduced to fabulous people like you and Nicky was one of the main reasons I stayed on vmk. You guys are the sweetest #TyCola :D

[MENTION=621]Sofia[/MENTION] One of the nicest people ive met on vmk. Arcade Fire. Pretty Patties aka macaroons

[MENTION=58]Goddess[/MENTION] Youre at your best when youre making fun of jackie tbh. :D youre very passionate and help those you care about and I respect that a lot

[MENTION=261]justinrg[/MENTION] I like talking about the futility of my favorite sports teams with you. I wish you luck in your attempts to own every rare. I might cheer for OSU every once in awhile

[MENTION=52]Question[/MENTION] you look fabulous today
sticky canoe of bromance.

I'LL TAKE IT

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
[MENTION=4503]awkward[/MENTION] #savetoony You always manage to make me laugh and most of my favoritest memories from vmk are with you; specifically meeting toony, singing karaoke in the party place, and (unfairly) losing at american idol :o. You mean so much to me and you can make anyone around you feel better :D#AWKIUS

[MENTION=692]Carlyn[/MENTION] The first friend I made on myvmk :D. you introduced me to everyone else in the group and reading the book of Mattius at your wedding was an honor. You always help me out when I need it and I appreciate everything so much. :o i will dominate the next selfie olympics

[MENTION=517]TyLeee[/MENTION] [MENTION=1925]Nicola[/MENTION] TY, I will forever cherish the sonnets we shared on the sticky canoe of bromance. Being introduced to fabulous people like you and Nicky was one of the main reasons I stayed on vmk. You guys are the sweetest #TyCola :D

[MENTION=621]Sofia[/MENTION] One of the nicest people ive met on vmk. Arcade Fire. Pretty Patties aka macaroons

[MENTION=58]Goddess[/MENTION] Youre at your best when youre making fun of jackie tbh. :D youre very passionate and help those you care about and I respect that a lot

[MENTION=261]justinrg[/MENTION] I like talking about the futility of my favorite sports teams with you. I wish you luck in your attempts to own every rare. I might cheer for OSU every once in awhile

[MENTION=52]Question[/MENTION] you look fabulous today
LOL I love you Mattie, you're the best :hearts:. And I only play make fun of Jackie, she's like a little sister. :) [MENTION=4503]awkward[/MENTION], ily bb :halcyon:

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
Mad appreciation to [MENTION=4134]Dinly[/MENTION] for being so darn sweet, and making some of my little item dreams come true

Tons of love to [MENTION=2858]Best_Blonde[/MENTION], [MENTION=3123]MissCutieG[/MENTION], [MENTION=2387]Kinglaser[/MENTION], [MENTION=2594]MissMightyMouse[/MENTION], [MENTION=342]philitup[/MENTION], [MENTION=3646]Czarcasm[/MENTION], [MENTION=16]Acey[/MENTION], [MENTION=2731]Fotogirl[/MENTION], [MENTION=58]Goddess[/MENTION], [MENTION=1861]Famous[/MENTION], [MENTION=5502]Jaguar[/MENTION], [MENTION=4190]Aka[/MENTION], [MENTION=4540]TheFrozenQueen[/MENTION], [MENTION=3348]-merpyyy-[/MENTION], [MENTION=4454]rachelo_o[/MENTION], [MENTION=3205]Oreo[/MENTION], [MENTION=4968]MarinaAnchor[/MENTION], [MENTION=1837]Miss[/MENTION], [MENTION=1151]LadyMagic[/MENTION], [MENTION=5537]misterwives[/MENTION], [MENTION=183]Littlebelle[/MENTION], [MENTION=1051]Gazehound[/MENTION], [MENTION=1636]Whoosh[/MENTION], [MENTION=3852]soccergalz25[/MENTION], [MENTION=3922]Stealth[/MENTION], [MENTION=3173]taylorexia[/MENTION], [MENTION=4776]Grenadier[/MENTION], [MENTION=329]Shrimp[/MENTION], [MENTION=5485]MissyKay[/MENTION] for all your kind words and support in my rough times, and being wonderful people

And [MENTION=1569]savvy.max[/MENTION] for consistently making fun of my inability to maintain virtual wealth :p
You are my queen and I love you so much. :halcyon:

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
A big thank you to [MENTION=4776]Grenadier[/MENTION] and [MENTION=28]Jinx[/MENTION] for making my dreams come true. Littlebelle now looks like her avatar. Thank you so much for caring big hugs to you both.!!!!

BIG THANKS and hugs to VanillaBug for her generous gift of the blinking shoes. I have been looking for an extra pair for a friend of mine for awhile with no luck. It was like we won a prize during the dream event!! My favorite thing is sharing what I have with friends on vmk....pay it forward :)

I didn't do this when it happened, but I guess better late than never, right?

I just wanted to thank Tybee for gifting me a pair of Minnie Ears when I first started playing the game. She gifted them with no intent of receiving anything in return and refused to accept any of my offers. Thank you for being such a good sport about this game!

I think recently people have been taking this game too seriously and some are even willing to risk other peoples' feelings in order to get what they want...a few pixels on a screen. It's nice to know that there are still people out there who genuinely care about other players!

[MENTION=28]Jinx[/MENTION]

I'd like to give a shoutout 2 Jinx for gifting me a pair of dream ears without even knowing me! The kindness and generosity of the people I meet here is inspiring and heart warming.
Thank you Jinx!