Please Archive :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SprinkleStealer

Stealer of sprinkles.
Do you still have the full Aurora? If so, could you do 5k? (:
I'm also interested in full Mother Gothel & full Jessie but don't know what to offer. Do you have any prices in mind?

Do you still have the full Aurora? If so, could you do 5k? (:
I'm also interested in full Mother Gothel & full Jessie but don't know what to offer. Do you have any prices in mind?
The Mother Gothel is in a pending trade. I'll let you know if it falls through. :)

As for the full Aurora, I was thinking more like 9k? And 11k for the 4 Jessie pieces?

That's fine on the Gothel! (:

And hmmmmm. Could you go 8k for Jessie and 7k for Aurora since the crown isn't listed?
Mother Gothel was sold, but I can do the Jessie and Aurora. :) LMK when you're free to meet..... I'm on now for a little bit longer, and I'll be back after 11pm EST. Thanks!
I want 13- Crate Mystery Pink Empty
and possible , I'm not sure which item it is so I'd like to see it please
4- Finding Dory Pillar Coral Crimson
So sorry, I actually sold the crates earlier. :( I can certainly meet up to show you the coral, though!

SprinkleStealer

Stealer of sprinkles.
Mother Gothel was sold, but I can do the Jessie and Aurora. :) LMK when you're free to meet..... I'm on now for a little bit longer, and I'll be back after 11pm EST. Thanks!

So sorry, I actually sold the crates earlier. :( I can certainly meet up to show you the coral, though!
I'm so sorry but I wont be needing those anymore ): A girl just appeared out of literally no where and was handing out free stuff because her friend quit. She had both those outfits. Thank you for being negotiation though! <3

I'm interested in Dapper Dan Shoes and possibly Pirate Girl Boots. Could you post a picture of the boots? Let me know how much you're asking, but I was thinking 1k for Dapper shoes?

Status
Not open for further replies.