Please Archive :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi what are you looking for the incredibles tall bootS?
Anything from my wishlist. :) Credits or items, or a combo of both.
@browneyedgal

Hi there I'm interested in these...
1- New Orleans Beret Dark Red
1- New Orleans Beret Pink
I have two refreshment tables, and I could add a lil bit o credits if you want?
I actually don't need the tables anymore, sorry! I can take all credits, or if you have something from my wishlist that's worth more than the value of the hats (ie:white shorts), I can pay the difference. :)

Annabelle

Anything from my wishlist. :) Credits or items, or a combo of both.

I actually don't need the tables anymore, sorry! I can take all credits, or if you have something from my wishlist that's worth more than the value of the hats (ie:white shorts), I can pay the difference. :)
Okie, would you take 5k? (I apologize if it's too low I'm not sure what they're worth...just lmk?)

Would you be willing to do say 5k for all? Not too sure on NPCECCC Values these days.
I've been offered 3k per piece, so I'm going to have to pass, sorry. :( Thank you anyway! <3

Okie, would you take 5k? (I apologize if it's too low I'm not sure what they're worth...just lmk?)
I was thinking closer to 8.5k for the two hats? The red beret was a host prize I believe.

Annabelle

[QUOTE="browneyedgal, post: 553264, member:

I was thinking closer to 8.5k for the two hats? The red beret was a host prize I believe.[/QUOTE]

I can do this. 8.5k correct?

can i buy these from you? lmk hm you want, thanks (:
Hey there, :)

The jacket and top are in a pending trade---I'll let you know if it falls through.

As for the flips, I have no clue what their value is. Does 5k sound fair? LMK if I'm way off, thanks!
Hey I should be online for a couple of hours tonight...
Sorry I missed ya! I'll be in-game a bit longer if you're free? No worries if not. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.