Please Archive :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll catch you around 10:30
So sorry, I was having computer issues last night and this morning. I'm free for the next 2 hours if that works for you? Otherwise I'll be available late tonight around 11:30pm EST, and mostly all day tomorrow.
Actually already copped the minnie queen ears, but I'm still interested in getting these!
-FULL Princess Black (Bodice, Skirt, Slippers)
- Princess Black Hat
I can probably be on around 10:30 est, let me know where to find you when you get on(:
So sorry, I was having computer issues last night and this morning. I'm free for the next 2 hours if that works for you? Otherwise I'll be available late tonight around 11:30pm EST, and mostly all day tomorrow.
I can do 6k. :)

I can do 6k. :)
Im on rn :) Where are you?

No worries! If you're still getting on in about 30 mins let me know where to find you if not I'll try to catch you tomorrow(:

So sorry everyone, my computer is dying a slow and painful death. :(

@browneyedgal 6k sounds good :) When would you like to meet?
I'm available for the next 3 hours. :)
Umm 4.5k for both?
No worries! If you're still getting on in about 30 mins let me know where to find you if not I'll try to catch you tomorrow(:
I'm available for the next 3 hours. :)
Hm for

figment 5
tsum tsum - mickey
superhero orange pants
Umm 6k for all?
hm for black sheep hat
Umm 2.5k?

Status
Not open for further replies.