Please Re-make VMK Stories!

Here's an entire online booklet of pictures of actual gameplay, items, playing cards and configuration files associated with it: http://www.enchanter.net/vmk/elspeaks4.pdf

Amy and Kevin should ask Brian Kendig at enchanter.net for the few files he has from VMK Stories and put this thing in however you can.

Since they're pictures, can't you work with Javascript and just copy-and-paste them into the graphics, and nicely crop them?

I would dearly appreciate this.

OpenVMK looked like a bunch of pictures put in through Javascript, so cannot the same thing be done for VMK Stories? Put the code in.

Jasmine

lol JS? OVMK was coded in lingo and C#...

I think I'm the only one who isn't interested in VMKS. I guess it'd be nice if it could be recreated, though.

WHOA. I don't know if any of you remember this, but people kept asking what Amy meant when she said "blessed shoes.
Well, they are in the inventory list for VMK Stories if you click on the link and scroll down a bit! I don't know what she might have been alluding to, but I thought that was interesting.

I am not sure if the project was even completed or a workable state...so i dont know.

Julianne said:
WHOA. I don't know if any of you remember this, but people kept asking what Amy meant when she said "blessed shoes.
Well, they are in the inventory list for VMK Stories if you click on the link and scroll down a bit! I don't know what she might have been alluding to, but I thought that was interesting.
Unless Amy was purposefully misleading me on Skype, I doubt there is much chance VMK Stories can be done. The files just weren't there. It would really be mostly from scratch, or this wierd mish mash of what we know about it.

This would be just about impossible to do, not only because they don't have the codes for the rooms, game, or anything, but because they'd practically have to write the ENTIRE code itself and practically create the game from scratch seeing as it was never finished.

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
I do not think Brian wants to have any part of Myvmk. He is not going to join and it was made clear he has given nothing to this project. So even if there was something Brian will not help with anything. :(

I do not think Brian wants to have any part of Myvmk. He is not going to join and it was made clear he has given nothing to this project. So even if there was something Brian will not help with anything. :(
I also bet that someone with that much talent is off being payed to work on other games right now, his site is rather outdated.

Ness

I thought this was the coolest thing back when I first heard about it! It'd be awesome to see it in MVMK, but sadly I don't think it was ever in the game, so wouldn't they have to make it themselves?