Please report all spam posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems were having a bit of trouble with spam bots at the moment, if you find a post that is out of the ordinary report it and ill check into it.

Thank you. We will have a real announcement soon! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Monorail

Kevin said:
It seems were having a bit of trouble with spam bots at the moment, if you find a post that is out of the ordinary report it and ill check into it.

Thank you. We will have a real announcement soon! :)
I'm on it, Kevin. You can depend on me.

:D

Bots from Google, MSN etc are not a problem...Only if there spamming (and the usually sign up with funky names!)

Kaeliah

Previously Tessa
{There can be several bots online at the same time, but they don't post much. We'll be on the lookout!

-Tashy?

Fiyero

The way to report would be the little upside down triangle with the exclamation point in the top right hand corner of every post. That will directly report that to Moderators through the MOD CP and will allow them to deal with it quickly and effectively.

Fiyero said:
The way to report would be the little upside down triangle with the exclamation point in the top right hand corner of every post. That will directly report that to Moderators through the MOD CP and will allow them to deal with it quickly and effectively.
Thank you! i forgot to mention that...

Fiyero

Kevin said:
Fiyero said:
Thank you! i forgot to mention that...
No problem! I saw someone ask how, so I tried to help :)

its bots. its not operated by a human.

This forum software filtering is not working how i want it to. We are looking at other forum possibilities.

The google bots are Google's Web Crawlers. They aren't making spam accounts, they simply index your web site so that when you search for something on google/yahoo etc you can find that most up to date information.

And forum filtering not working? You do get what you pay for. vBulletin has none of these problems and it's very affordable and cheaper than Xenforo. How many times do people have to say that?

Oswald

Tigeraceray said:
The google bots are Google's Web Crawlers. They aren't making spam accounts, they simply index your web site so that when you search for something on google/yahoo etc you can find that most up to date information.

And forum filtering not working? You do get what you pay for. vBulletin has none of these problems and it's very affordable and cheaper than Xenforo. How many times do people have to say that?
Well, I don't think they are the richest people in the world that can just dish out money when they want. They're working with what they got, and we should all appreciate that they're even doing this. vBulletin is a LOT of money, it's not "affordable" lol

Status
Not open for further replies.