Possibly Trading These Items ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDirector

デス・ザ・キッド
Hey! If you have not responded to our posts yet, does that mean you're not interested in the trade? Just wondering :)
Hello, @Finch! Thank you for your question. :)

Due to the amount of responses I've received on this thread it is somewhat of a challenge keeping up with everyone's offers and whose offers are on top of whose. Additionally a few individuals have offered for items through PMs and in-game messaging so that has slowed me down a bit. That being said I've only reached out to a few individuals so far. No response from me could mean I'm not interested, or it could mean I have not yet contacted you for a trade. I apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Finch

Due to the amount of responses I've received on this thread it is somewhat of a challenge keeping up with everyone's offers and whose offers are on top of whose. Additionally a few individuals have offered for items through PMs and in-game messaging so that has slowed me down a bit. That being said I've only reached out to a few individuals so far. No response from me could mean I'm not interested, or it could mean I have not yet contacted you for a trade. I apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
No need to apologize! Thanks for letting me know! Just let me know if you end up being interested! (I bid 15k on the Snow White bow!) Thank you so much!

SiriuslySaintlike

"I'm holy. Holey, Fred. Geddit?"

Could you maybe tell us (even in a pm) if our offer isn't good enough or you aren't interested in selling so we can either offer more or look elsewhere for the items?

TheDirector

デス・ザ・キッド
Could you maybe tell us (even in a pm) if our offer isn't good enough or you aren't interested in selling so we can either offer more or look elsewhere for the items?
Hello, @SiriuslySaintlike! Thank you for your question as well!

I don’t mind letting people know about the status of their offers at all. :) However, I cannot accept the full responsibility of keeping everyone updated due to the issues described above. A couple of people have taken it upon themselves to ask me about their offers, and I do encourage that persistence. Each of the individuals that reached out to me were promptly informed as to whether or not their offers were accepted or pending so if any inquiries are made henceforth I will do my best to answer. If anyone else would like to know about the status of their offers please be persistent in contacting me, and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

"**Important**
Please do not PM me your wants. I'm very sorry, but implementing this rule makes things much easier for me. If you see something you're interested in then please make an offer below. :pig: (: If I like your offer enough then perhaps the item(s) may be yours; however, please know a trade is not guaranteed. I am completely unsure about trading some of these clothes (either because they were difficult to acquire or I'm simply attached to them :rose:), and I reserve the right to deny offers I don't find fair and/or don't like. Thank you for your understanding and patience"

Full Dance White - 10k
Goofy Hat Winter - 5k
Haunted Mansion Red Jacket - 10k
Haunted Mansion Red Trousers - 10k

Please let me know if these values are good with you or not :)

Status
Not open for further replies.