Post 3 Interesting Facts That Make You Different!!

TyLeee

yum candy yum
1. I'm Asian (That's pretty interesting right?)
2. I have like 2% Scottish in me.
3. My real name is of Irish origin, Neil meaning "champion" and the name being a Scottish variant of "Niall"

1. I'm a selective mute, although I wasn't always one.
2. Even though I'm full Filipina & grew up hearing a lot of different Filipino dialects, I can't form a proper sentence. Like, at all.
2 1/2. I can speak with a British accent better than I can speak Filipino. I'm not even British.
3. I'm pretty sure I got a concussion from falling off the top of a bunk bed when I was little [I still have a dent in the back of my skull,] but I never told anyone til I was 16. Lol.

Dinoluc

uno- I cannot speak spanish
2- I play the ukulele :>
3- I have extremely long fingers/big feet for my age. (14 yo- Middle finger measure 3 and a half inches Foot Size is 13)

1. I wasn't allowed to cut my hair (only trim it) and then i cut it off when I turned 18 and donated it
2. I am 20 and have been through already 4 cars (all broke down on me)
3. I have a job of someone who needs a college degree but I was given the job as a promotion after I quit from a different position.

1. I can run a 5k under 19 minutes but I can't run a 400 under 1:20
2. My favorite food is cauliflower.
3. I played the viola for 6 years and never made it past intermediate orchestra.

1. i have this really cool mental disorder called synesthesia ( in one of the forms of it i have makes me able to hear colours )
I've heard of synesthesia before.. that must be really cool, whoah
i could never imagine being able to hear colours or whatever... what's that like? if you dont mind me asking

Gazehound

adventureland enthusiast
1. the high school I went to during my freshman year is the same one Ted Bundy attended
2. I have a (currently small) collection of animal pelts and bones, and my favorite part of it is Buddo, my beloved coyote skin
3. one time I ran into Robin Pecknold (the frontman of Fleet Foxes) shopping in a bookstore in a small town

1) I have 10 siblings- no twins or duplicates, none adopted, my biological mother and father just had 11 kids together 1 at a time. :P
2) I can solve a Rubik's cube in under 30 seconds on average (personal best of 21.63).
3) I think math and physics are enjoyable.

1. I collect Pez dispensers. :)

2. I look a lot younger than I am. It is a family blessing/curse depending how you look at it. Right now it is a curse but I'm sure I'll appreciate it one day. :sulk:

3. I've attended Harvard's National Model UN Conference for the past three years. As dorky as it sounds, it has given me the opportunity to network and form friendships with people from all over the world.

its a bit hard to explain but like pretty much whenever i hear a sound or a song or something theres a colour running through my head
it just flashes up whenever i hear a sound
so like if i heard the sound of a pen drop the colour navy blue flashes in my head
does that make any sense? im really bad at explaining stuff ah
that is honestly the coolest thing omg

1- I can solve a rubik's cube in under 45 seconds
2- I made states in track in high school
3- I am portuguese, I can speak it as well as spanish
Oooooh, another speedcuber! Which cube do you use? I've been using the Dayan Zhanchi for a few months but am thinking about switching to a Weilong.

1. I can do unusual contortions with my body such as: licking my elbow, turning my whole thumb around, bending my fingers back to touch my arms. None of its painful either p:

2. I am fascinated by the psychological aspect of criminals - mainly murderers - and is the reason behind my interest in pursuing some type of career that includes criminology. I haven't decided exactly what I want to do but, as of right now, my options are: coroner/medical examiner, law enforcement, criminal justice, criminal psychologist, and (obviously) criminology.

3. I am 1/2 Mexican, 1/4 Native American, and 1/4 Dutch. In the summer, I get incredibly dark skin (usually I dye my hair back to its natural jet black) but in the winter, mostly due to having anemia, I become pale or "white" (thus the reason I dye it brown during this time of year).

Bonus. My favorite movie is The Dark Knight because The Joker is my favorite villain (if you couldn't tell by my signature) and I will forever adore Heath Ledger (RIP) for his outstanding performance in this movie. He is arguably the best Joker in movie history.

EzraKoenig

A Modern Vampire of the City
1. My Family is from England, they have accents and drink tea every day Lol.
2. I got 2nd place in a Super Smash Bros tournament
3. I use to be able to write and speak Elvish, from The Lord of the Rings

EzraKoenig

A Modern Vampire of the City
1. I can do unusual contortions with my body such as: licking my elbow, turning my whole thumb around, bending my fingers back to touch my arms. None of its painful either p:

2. I am fascinated by the psychological aspect of criminals - mainly murderers - and is the reason behind my interest in pursuing some type of career that includes criminology. I haven't decided exactly what I want to do but, as of right now, my options are: coroner/medical examiner, law enforcement, criminal justice, criminal psychologist, and (obviously) criminology.

3. I am 1/2 Mexican, 1/4 Native American, and 1/4 Dutch. In the summer, I get incredibly dark skin (usually I dye my hair back to its natural jet black) but in the winter, mostly due to having anemia, I become pale or "white" (thus the reason I dye it brown during this time of year).

Bonus. My favorite movie is The Dark Knight because The Joker is my favorite villain (if you couldn't tell by my signature) and I will forever adore Heath Ledger (RIP) for his outstanding performance in this movie. He is arguably the best Joker in movie history.
You're super rad!

A

Amplify

1. All of my dad's side of the family (including my dad) lives in England, and all around Europe.
2. When I was a kid I was a background/regular on the show "Everybody Hates Chris".
3. When I was 16, I played the drums in front of 15,000 people at once at the Anaheim Convention Center. I still can't believe it and feel blessed for that opportunity.

Fun fact about my dad... he used to be a grenadier guard and was one of Prince Charles private guardsmen. He's now a professional body builder in England and trains a world champion :) I'm very proud of him

neverlander

1. i'm not a fan of white boys, LATINOS ALL THE WAY AYE
2. i have 5 siblings
3. i'm allergic to peppermint and ginger

1.I don't drink soda. I did growing up but quit the past 3 months. I'm a big water drinker.
2.I hate TV. I don't watch it. I prefer reading books, comics, and good movies(I'm a huge movie buff. I have seen more movies than the average person. I memorize actors names, and roles in movies. Along with quotes).
3.I'm part native american on my dad's side. My great ancestor is Chief Okeechobee. AND on my mother's side I am somehow related to Jesse James.