Post a picture of your pet

@Captain-Heather Your dog is the cutestttttt. The pictures of it as a puppy made me squee.
Aww, thanks :) Those puppy pictures my sister took (same one who painted the picture of her) and seriously, I think they are the cutest pictures I have ever seen, at least of my dogs lol. We have never had a dog young enough to do those sleepy puppy pictures with. You can manhandle them through an earthquake and they stay asleep, lol.

Megara

no sleep club
First one is Bailey - she's a Belgian Shepherd mix who just turned 4. She's a brat and is scarily expressive.

she does this every time after she eats why

Bubba, my dwarf hamster, who sadly passed away last year. He thoroughly enjoyed pushing all of his bedding to one side of his cage.

he had to rest after he ran on his wheel so cute

This is Nala, who's an American Eskimo mix. She's turning 16 this year. I don't have many recent pics of her because she just sleeps in the bedroom all day. :( I have photos from when she was younger and didn't sleep as often, but sadly I don't have them on this computer at the moment.

family photo from maybe 2 or 3 years ago

This is Molokai, he's my service dog in training. He is a year and three months and the sweetest little man you'd ever set eyes on. He's a golden retriever.

This is Cloe, my personal dog. She is a rescue and is approximately 3 years almost 4 years old. She's the queen of the world and nobody can tell her otherwise. She's a sheltie mix.

This is Goldy, my personal dog. She is also a rescue and is approximately 9 years old. She's quite lazy but such a sweetie. She's a chesapeake bay lab mix. I probably should take newer pictures of her....

This is Zander, my personal dog. He is a rescue as well (notice a trend LOL) and is approximately 7 years old. He's so smart and loving. He's an Australian Shepard.

This is William, my personal dog. Guess what, he's a rescue as well! We fostered him for the local humane society from the time he was 3 days old until 2 months and then adopted him. He's a chihuahua mix.

EDIT:

SHE IS. I love her ears. I've had her for about a month now, and just the other night we tried getting her acquainted with my dog, Bailey (who's gentle and also a sweetheart).

She tried to burrow in her fur.

I was laughing.
I WANT A HAMSTER SO BAD I AM VERY VERY VERY JEALOUS OF U RN :cry:[DOUBLEPOST=1419729984][/DOUBLEPOST](disclaimer these pictures r very large im so srry)
OK HI so my pets are not that cute but they r mine so i luv them endlessly and will always show them off

the baby of my family is my cavalier king charles spaniel (ik...it's obnoxious)
her name is lizzie (short for queen elizabeth.........thx mom...) and she is four and she is cute yet also spoiled

and my other pet is my 11 year old cat, Bonnie
she is so so so so mean and hates everyone except me but i luv her lots

this is so long but i luv my pets omg ok bye

Last edited:
Dis is a chicken (I have 11)

Romeo, the handsome devil

Tiffany, you cant see it but her eyes are two different colors

Wash the bunbun

Zoe the bunbun

Their love child, Derek

Telsa, she's a Belgian Malinois

Harry Pawter (he's got more white of the two) and Liberty, they are Border Aussies and siblings

Pictures of the chinchillas Scotch Riesling and Scotland to come
So in place of them, this is my drabbit, Clouse

Last edited: