Post a Picture of Yourself. Again

Ranch

Wish I could comment on more pics. I'm not much into commenting about dudes' pics.. and I'm pretty much not allowed to comment on the girls' pics without the slime-filled trolls that surround us here having a field day about how I'm "creeping". I like how they use the word to sound hip or something. Either way, here's me looking at your pics!

Ranch

A user who seems to stalk my posts had made some pretty serious insinuations about me in hopes to bother me. The troll's magic worked, and it's got me pretty upset. The user hijacked a thread to make comments that I come to this pic thread to "creep on little girls" and make them uncomfortable with my comments. I was going to be obnoxious and highlight each of my comments to users' pics here in an attempt to, "make things right for the trolls".. but those interested can look for them.. I'm going to skip right to the point.

Younger girls do not appeal to me in the sense that this user spoke of. I found it to be absolutely disgusting personally, but we get away with a lot around here. Growing up, I was the type who had crushes on my girlfriends' moms. Even my buddies, some of them had ultimate moms! lol.

To clear things up for those reading on, here is my girlfriend I've been with now of 2 years.. she's 20 years older than me, and I'm crazy in love with her. She's everything I could possibly hope for in a woman, and I'm so lucky she loves me.. and NO, she's not a sugar mama lol.

Here we are in front of the castle, right after I gave her an open hearts commitment ring.
She hates when I wear my ears like Dopey! LOL

To close.. you can call me a granny lover or whatever you want, amen to that. But to read the things said about me, I'm beyond repulsed.