Post a Picture of Yourself. Again

Yes, of course! You get double points because you have a star wars poster in the back &
I'm a huge fan. Although, Star Wars Attack of the Clones is my favorite.
Hayden Christensen: marry me :c .
Thanks! XD It's actually a Star Wars Weekends posters from 2007. I was covering Mickey though. Screw Hayden though. Clearly the best Anakin is Matt Lanter though. I hate Attack of the Clones. :P

i look gross but i just had to take some selfies in honour of the day that my school was shut because someone found a fricktonne of kinda-poisonous spiders in ICT and it made national news

ha ha ha ha but really im dying inside i hate spiders
the end is nigh
god has forsaken me

here i am about to post a selfie w/ a story attached

i had gone 2 school yesterday morning as i always do and when i pulled into the parking lot there were a lot of cop cars and an ambulance and a fire truck
and i was like what all the hullabaloo (because im ur lovable grandfather) and it turned out some girl was giving birth in the parking lot
imagine that
so i took this picture
idk why a firetruck was there
the baby was not on fire
love u cutie

i was walking and archer appear and give me archer shirt then i smile and say ok and archer i praise hallelujah great archer i live 4 u and then i take selfie because witness of childbirth and firetruck with baby not fire

KarolynD

Impacting lives everywhere

i was baking cookies in my car but then i witnessed child birth.
so i took a selfie and started smelling something burning.
but baby not on fire.

oatman

I was heading to a job interview for Google, Facebook, Amazon, and Apple. I had to knock them all out in one day. I got a call back from Apple, and have another interview scheduled in December. I'm super excited!