Post a Picture of Yourself. Again

Okay dudes, and dudet it is time to tell you guys all the truth I am also AshTasteyKetchup.... Yes I had to make another account because I got banned for apparently adult humor however will this stop me being JUDE! the guy that you all know, and loved nope anyways here to you guys all, and thanks that I now can officially show myself without getting another account banded!

Jude!

Henry!

TaleAsOldAsTime said:
I wonder if anyone who is posting pictures is catfishing us all... Hmmmm... the world may never know... but Nev sure will. Nev Shulman knows all of your secrets. ;)
Pretty sure someone who posted pics on the other forum was fake BUT WE'RE NOT GONNA GET INTO THAT. LOL

Haley

mahou kitten ~ ☾
clumsydancer said:
FroZebra said:
You guys are all beautiful! VMK was obviously the greatest beauty treatment for pre-teens.
Right?! Like who knew all of us socially awkward children who sat on vmk all the time would turn out to be such a good looking bunch lol
this completely :thumbsup:

pirateguitarchick said:

people tell me i look like jennette mccurdy...i kind of see it! lol

& i do makeup art... soo here's a creeper one :3

Oh my gosh, you are so pretty. Can you do my Halloween make-up?!

Julianne said:
Every time I try to post a picture, it doesn't show. It just shows a teeny tiny paper with a mountain on it ):
You gotta make sure the link ends with .jpg or .png or something. I had that happen a couple of times