Post a picture with your boyfriend/girlfriend

Here's a picture of me and my girlfriend when I treated her to a trip to Disneyland Paris

This one was before a night out together

And here's one from a holiday in Spain over a year ago, I make her look so white and I look nothing like myself with a tan lol

x_Alison

Bunny Couture
Post a picture of you & your significant other & tell us a bit about you guys! :halcyon:
I loooove hearing about other couples relationship endeavors and I love sharing my stories so I can imagine that you guys would love to share as well!

Below is a picture of my boyfriend and I of 6 months, yeah we're noobs heheh

A little bit about us :blush:
We just graduated from high school, and it is our second time dating. The first time we dated we were very young and immature. We began as friends and grew to be each other's best friend with a mix of feelings for each other which is why we decided to date the first time but things didn't work out. We remained friends throughout high school, lost touch here and there but always tried to keep in touch. Finally during senior year, he took me out to dinner for my birthday and professed his love for me bahahaha. We remained friends through all the awkward stages of telling the other about our feelings (they were always mutual, but it wasn't the right time). So, we began to hang out a lot more in January and eventually began dating in March :) He's a sweetie and there's nothing better than being in love with your best friend!

So now that I shared my sappy love story, I wanna hear you guys'! Lemme go grab some bonbons :please::hearts:

RyanJ

Met this beaut 5 years ago on an online game called meez, met her for the first time on February 3rd. First girl to accept and love me for the person I am. In a perfect world she'd be mine but in reality it'll never be and I'm slowly starting to accept that despite of our dating past and how much love I have for her.