post your pumpkin submission here :D

I would like to congratulate all the amazing entries in the pumpkin competition who placed in the top 10. this thread is for all the great pumpkins that didnt place but were still great in there own rad and special way, i cant wait to see all of the cool designs

to start off here is my pumpkin

this thread was inspired by @Killjoy egg submission post

Jacob

Professional Housewife
I would like to congratulate all the amazing entries in the pumpkin competition who placed in the top 10. this thread is for all the great pumpkins that didnt place but were still great in there own rad and special way, i cant wait to see all of the cool designs

why is this not in the top list

danimals

Designated Tax Lobbyist

you really encompassed the quote "paint with all the colors of the wind" by a yung philosopher who ive seem to misplace their name. anyway... this should WIN!

OMG, how come this didn't make it in the top 10!? This is gorgeous. :please:

perfect rating 10/10

I am literally terrible at art, so this was made in MS Paint with only a mouse xP

(I was so gonna make this thread earlier but was too lazy xD) Can't wait to see everyone elses pumpkins ^-^!
love the Donald he's my favorite part it's spoopy af (and I like the vmk items)

my awful pumpkin :)
WHOOSH THIS IS SO TROP GOTH I LOVE IT

My pumpkin

I honestly didn't spend much time on the actual coloring and such i spent my time trying to think of something to do -_- i honestly couldn't think of something better when i made this XD
simple and minimal absolutley iconic

So silly me thought this was a pumpkin carving contest because I can't read so I made a rather boring carving design instead of a fun painting. Oops.
this is such a cute design and it's not boring in the slightest and I love how Pluto and zero are meeting like this is creative and should have placed

With that said, here is my pumpkin. I tried to do a 'Day of the Dead' mickey candy skull pumpkin. I couldn't find my link for the drawing, but found a bad quality photo of it instead. Not really that good, but I had fun drawing this!
DIA DE LOS MUERTOS I LOVE THIS DESIGN SO MUCH ITS TROP GOTH AND SUPER SPOOPY 10/10