post your pumpkin submission here :D

*comes out from the shadows* hai. yalls pumpkins look rad. so i've been inactive for a while, but saw this contest & thought it'd be fun to whip something together.
http://i.imgur.com/ohbEnU8.gif [the forums wont allow me to attach photos for some reason :whoa:]
okay.... ummmm honestly how did this not place ITS A GIF AND ITS SO CREATIVE PERO LIKE???????? I WANT TO KNOW WHO JUDGED THESE PUMPKINS?!?!!!!111!!1! (omg coraline is probably the scariest clay motion movie i have seen to this day that other mother gave me nightmares in the 7th grade)
this made me laugh way harder than it should i could see this on my dashboard with like 10k notes

where the ppl who sing the "potato flew around my room" song go to
A POTATO FLEW AROUND MY ROOM BEFORE YOU CAME EXCUSE THE MESS IT MADE IT USUALLY DOESNT RAIN (frank ocean parodies are life)

This is mine, I didn't have much time to draw one, or make one for that matter, so I made the background and pumpkin that you see and threw a couple images on there lol. I wish I had more time to do stuff, but I've had a lot to do :/ All of yours looks great btw! and congrats top 10 :)

hogie from joisey this is hella good

I missed the deadline....
This is my woulda coulda shoulda submission

I had to draw the template because my printer is busted and cut out the center because I only wanted to have to draw the template once....
OUTSTANDING WORK THIS IS SO SPOOPY AND CUTE

okay.... ummmm honestly how did this not place ITS A GIF AND ITS SO CREATIVE PERO LIKE???????? I WANT TO KNOW WHO JUDGED THESE PUMPKINS?!?!!!!111!!1! (omg coraline is probably the scariest clay motion movie i have seen to this day that other mother gave me nightmares in the 7th grade)
Thanks hahahah, you're sweet. & right? It's my fave claymation though.

Hello! I am closing this thread for now. We ask that you do not post your pumpkins yet until the competition is over. We had plans of making this thread already once it is over. I hope You guys understand!

Thank you

Pumbaa

My pumpkin :P the theme was Disney princesses dressed up as Pixar characters for Halloween :halcyon:
(you all probably saw it though) My art is kinda childish and hasn't improve but I like it :)

Last edited:
i love these pumpkins!

Heres mine::
I wanted to go with a realistic-kinda-theme... idk. I just see A LOT of places that I still need improvement (omg hands!!). And I desperately need a tablet.
Constructive criticism would be much appreciated ^-^
WOW :O THAT'S BEAUTIFUL!!!!

i love these pumpkins!

Heres mine::
I wanted to go with a realistic-kinda-theme... idk. I just see A LOT of places that I still need improvement (omg hands!!). And I desperately need a tablet.
Constructive criticism would be much appreciated ^-^
HOW DID YOURS NOT GET PICKED :o
it should've gotten picked over my stinky aristocats one..