post your pumpkin submission here :D

I literally did this in about 15 minutes. I really didn't care about making the top 10, just participating. Realized it could probably be good for an actual carving.
LOVELY

This is my pumpkin :D
awwwww chip this is so cute

My pumpkin would have won first place for sure, so obviously I couldn't let it be top 10.

;) Hehe

this for sure is top 10 material i love it!!

Here is my pumpkin (I forgot to make a pumpkin)!

DID YOU CARVE THAT???? its really good

My pumpkin is very scary...
2 spoopy 4 me

My pumpkin is very simple, next year I'm going to do it on the computer so everything stays inside the lines lol.
[/SPOILER
awwww winnie the pooh this is actually really cute

i love these pumpkins!

Heres mine::
I wanted to go with a realistic-kinda-theme... idk. I just see A LOT of places that I still need improvement (omg hands!!). And I desperately need a tablet.
Constructive criticism would be much appreciated ^-^
you just killed the competition..... this blows everyones pumpkins out of the water idk how this did not place

Can more peoples please post their pumpkins? Especially the rest of top ten? I really want to see them! :please:

OMG. That is amazing! And you said you're not finished?!
I love all of the texture that you put into it!
What else were you planning with it? I love this idea! I almost forgot that cinderellas carriage was a pumpkin~
Ah thanks! :halcyon:
I think the middle needs a bit more refining.. I was running low on time so just threw that together instead of actually spending time on it.
I had a lot of fun making it though :D

:twist:I used the computer program Paint on Windows 8. I used shapes and lines to design my pumpkin.

Last edited: