Princess Minnie giveaway

Chill

Forum name: Chemicals
In-game name: Chemical
& a wish for this month (in game or real life): that I don't fail any of my classes :/

(This is so sweet of you to do jayy! :halcyon:)

Forum name: Hogie
In-game name: Hogie
& a wish for this month (in game or real life): That I will overcome my severe allergies and be able to eat more than just rice and chicken everyday. And to possibly get a girlfriend who accepts that I am not taller than her.

Thank you for doing this! I congratulate the lucky soul who wins this awesome prize, JAYY, you are fantabulous haha

Last edited:

Vanillabug

Always let your conscience be your guide!
Forum Name: Vanillabug
In Game Name: Vanillabug

I wish to win the Castle Suite room. I would keep the furniture and gift the room to my friend, LuvDaPixie!

Blackstock

don't you fret, my dear
Forum name: sebert.s_cyrokinesis
In-game name: Blackstock (aka blackstuff to you i guess lol)
Wish for this Month: A soul/to marry Kelly Clarkson/Dreams Shirt (which one is most likely though is your guess).

Forum name: Antique
In-game name: Antique
Wish for this month: First thing's first.... THIS IS SO NICE OF YOU! There are so many caring and kind people in this community and you are definitely one of them. My dream for this month would be for the political conflicts in my home country (Lebanon) to end so my family back home can stop having bombs crashing into their homes ): So basically my wish is for my family overseas to stay safe during the war right now. Thanks again for doing this!

Good luck to everyone who entered (:

K

kittenmittens

I'd like to enter my best friend (if that's okay.)

Their Forum Name: (She doesn't use forums.)
Their IGN: maryj

A wish for this month: For my friend to have a wish granted for herself since she hasn't had much luck with the Dreams Squad events and she's always giving away so much of her stuff.

Thanks!

Forum: Santasia07
Game: Santasia
Wish: For me to live through the process of closing 3 estates at once (great grandma, grandpa, dad) and that this happens soon. The stress of those and college on top of it has been almost too much to handle. Thankfully school has been out for almost a week and I can focus on these now :)

Thank you so much for doing this; you are an awesome person! You are going to make one person extremely happy :)

Forum name: rollercoastergal
In-game name: rollercoastergal
& a wish for this month (in game or real life): to get good grades on all of my midterms! And for a princess minnie of course ;) It was my favorite item in Old VMK and I miss my old minnie so much <3

bobsbestgame

Forum name: bobsbestgame
In game name: bobsbestgame
May's wish: I get A's in all my class's (it's gonna be close)

Forum name: Purplebluespider
In-game name: Spyder
& a wish for this month (in game or real life): I wish that everyone has a successful life and may our world become better :D. (Also, I would love a princess Minnie! I never had one in original vmk nor in my vmk. I would NEVER trade it away :D, I treasure all the free stuff given to me!)

Thank you for doing this by the way, :D It's nice for someone to have an opportunity to own a princess Minnie that never had it! :)

InaDaze

The Confused One.
Forum name: InaDaze
In-Game Name: InaDaze

Wish for the month: Obviously Princess Minnie as an In-game wish :P Outside of game though I wish my sister to do well in her final month before she graduates from high school! (And for me to maybe find a job xD)

Thanks for doing this Jayy :) Hope everything is going good for you and Good luck everyone!

misterwives

shailene woodley is perf
This is so nice of you.
Good luck to all!
I'm not going to enter, as I have everything I need on MyVMK -- that being the game itself :3

Forum Name: Cloudyblue
In-game Name: Cloudyblue
I wish have good grades for all my classes c:

YAY :3 thanks for this giveaway :)

Last edited: