Quests

Can anyone tell my how often they were available? (:
If at all possible I'd love to see one every weekend! Prizes ranging from credits, to pins, or clothes.. I don't mind, I just feel like it's a fun (in my opinion. I love quests <3) way to distribute items that prevents people from buying tons of them.

Jasmine

I feel like it was usually every month or so, maybe a little more often for HOST quest I remember there being a ton in the last few months.
Agreed, I don't recall them being very often, but I only played for 8 months. Personally, I wouldn't want weekly quests...that's what VFK does. I never liked that about them.

Weekly quests seem a little too frequent for me. I like Jedi's idea of having a monthly quest and sporadic HOST quests here and there (similar to VMK).

Weekly quests seem a little too frequent for me. I like Jedi's idea of having a monthly quest and sporadic HOST quests here and there (similar to VMK).
Would you be content with every 2 weeks? (: I don't want to annoy anyone with too much. I'm just testing the waters for the community's opinions. :)

Drowsy

Weekly is too often. Quests should feel special. Monthly is good with special holiday quests or special occasion quests once in a while.

There were host quests every Sunday from 10am - 12 pm. I know because I would have cloning parties during that time.

Fiyero

I like the monthly option. I think this could be achieved by having a quest team. By quest team, I mean one or two in-game staff who are almost exclusively devoted to making quests for MyVMK. I think that would make sure we had a stable quest schedule, instead of 'whenever it's ready, its ready' type mentality.

disneyfacts

There were a few quests that were always available and if there was a special one, there was a new one every two weeks at the most or a couple released at the same time. Usually less, around once a month.

If we're talking about the quests they had towards the end where you won a bunch of unreleased furniture, tons of credits, and Treasure Detector Magic, yes, monthly please -- those were awesome.

They were approximately once a month until the last 5 months of its life. Then they were nearly weekly. They also did them more frequently around Christmas.

I like the idea of an available set of quests that can be done at any time and do not expire, a very difficult quest with a very valuable prize every 3/4 months, monthly "regular" quests, and some Host quests here and there. That sounds like a lot of quests... but I really liked the quests. :)