Rerelease of Firewalls

Jasmine

How about they rerelease firewalls and bring back GC's for good? I have about 10 walls after trading some of my extra Sparrow items for them, I wouldn't regret those trades if firewalls do get rereleased, I'd just regret using firewalls as an economic trading standard.
Honestly, I just think we need gift cards back. They won't solve everything, but like I said before, they certainly did help the economy. For the first time, new players were actually able to obtain rare items easily. After they were taken out, it became much harder again.

There are also green crates that you might be lucky enough to pull a rare sparrow part which can easily be traded for firewalls.
If I can remember correctly firewalls were the currency on vmk. Never seen so many arguments over firewalls then.
I understand new place.... Different times.
That was because VMK's firewalls never had to do with favoritism by staff and they didn't involve excessive cloning either. You can't compare the two economies because of issues like that.

Honestly @MomaNutty has more things to do than probably everyone in this game yet she manages not only to get herself items but her daughter as well. Now what is your excuse again?
Being a mom doesn't exactly involve working a full time job and taking 16 (full time) units at college. I could probably make dinner and fold clothes and play vmk but you don't see me playing vmk while I wait tables at my actual job?

Honestly, I just think we need gift cards back. They won't solve everything, but like I said before, they certainly did help the economy. For the first time, new players were actually able to obtain rare items easily. After they were taken out, it became much harder again.

That was because VMK's firewalls never had to do with favoritism by staff and they didn't involve excessive cloning either. You can't compare the two economies because of issues like that.
I'm going to go ahead and say this. I think the cloning to obtain them was the best thing to happen to the walls. Imagine how many there would be in-game right now if they didn't clone for them. Imagine how much more they would be worth. Just my opinion.

Being a mom doesn't exactly involve working a full time job and taking 16 (full time) units at college. I could probably make dinner and fold clothes and play vmk but you don't see me playing vmk while I wait tables at my actual job?
Oh my you have a job too? Lets stop the world for you.

MamaNutty

Please reread my last sentence" differ time differ place"!

Jasmine

True. We all have stuff to do and most of us are busy. A lot of people have sob stories as well (and are dealing with serious issues), and I don't think we should be comparing people's real life issues. That's sad.
I'm going to go ahead and say this. I think the cloning to obtain them was the best thing to happen to the walls. Imagine how many there would be in-game right now if they didn't clone for them. Imagine how much more they would be worth. Just my opinion.
That's the point, though. If so many weren't cloned, don't you realize they wouldn't have been used as a currency? They would've been so impossible to obtain that there's no way they could've been a currency.
Please reread my last sentence" differ time differ place"!
I read it. I just don't see what it has to do with anything, because the fact is that they can't be compared. Yes, they're different places, and that's exactly why they can't be compared.

That is true, and I only say that because I have three other siblings and I know that it isn't really that hard to mother teenagers. My mom has more time to do things than I do. So I am sorry @MamaNutty, no offense to you, but it isn't as hard as taking many credits of sciences and working. There is nothing worse than college and working a job. If I were to spend time on vmk to try to get all this rare stuff, I wouldn't have time to sleep when I already have a few hours to sleep to begin with.

aceastrofan

The one and only...
Amy has also stated that items LOST due to inactive players and banned players will be "recirculated" in some way.
So basically, what I get out of this is players who don't (and can't in the ban sense) play, but possess walls, will lose them? I don't mean to sound negative savvy, it's not my intent.

MamaNutty

That is true, and I only say that because I have three other siblings and I know that it isn't really that hard to mother teenagers. My mom has more time to do things than I do. So I am sorry @MamaNutty, no offense to you, but it isn't as hard as taking many credits of sciences and working. There is nothing worse than college and working a job. If I were to spend time on vmk to try to get all this rare stuff, I wouldn't have time to sleep when I already have a few hours to sleep to begin with.
No offense taken. But as a working mother there is ALOT more to it!
My 16 year old is a Jr in high school (23 credits towards graduation ) , also going to college to earn her AA degree as well.. So I realize just how much spare time ppl have.So I am also:
Head Cook
Maid
Chauffeur
Seemstress
Activity Coodinator
Lawn scaper
Referee
Shall I go on?
Have a great day you wonderful people :)[DOUBLEPOST=1411238598][/DOUBLEPOST]
do you have any pets too?
I do.. Dog & a bird lol:)

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
No offense taken. But as a working mother there is ALOT more to it!
My 16 year old is a Jr in high school (23 credits towards graduation ) , also going to college to earn her AA degree as well.. So I realize just how much spare time ppl have.So I am also:
Head Cook
Maid
Chauffeur
Seemstress
Activity Coodinator
Lawn scaper
Referee
Shall I go on?
Have a great day you wonderful people :)[DOUBLEPOST=1411238598][/DOUBLEPOST]
I do.. Dog & a bird lol:)
I love you Mama. You're a great person and your kids are stellar too. :thumbsup: