~Rhyth's Artsy Fartsy Art Shop~

Rhyth

Socially Awkward Artist
Hiya again! I'm just wondering, did you put me on the waiting list? I think I should be after SnowWildEye but I don't see my name.
Omg I am so sorry!:sweat: I'll put you in right now!

Sorry about the hold up, I didn't end up coming home until around 3am yesterday morning :facepalm:I am working on orders right now, and since I have all day today free I will pretty much be working on these and my personal work most of today :) Thanks for being patient guys!

Omg I am so sorry!:sweat: I'll put you in right now!

Sorry about the hold up, I didn't end up coming home until around 3am yesterday morning :facepalm:I am working on orders right now, and since I have all day today free I will pretty much be working on these and my personal work most of today :) Thanks for being patient guys!
No worries! :D Thanks for fixing it!

And thanks for working so hard on these. Your drawings are truly amazing!

Rhyth

Socially Awkward Artist
@Famous and @Azimuth are now done! Your art is in the "Finished Work" spoiler. Let me know if you want any minor changes done to it (I can change the colors and add small things to them)

I'm making these with transparent backgrounds so you guys can do whatever you want with them (aside from claiming them as your own... but I trust you guys won't do that ;P), just give me credit for the drawing!

Azimuth

scatcat's gang
@Famous and @Azimuth are now done! Your art is in the "Finished Work" spoiler. Let me know if you want any minor changes done to it (I can change the colors and add small things to them)

I'm making these with transparent backgrounds so you guys can do whatever you want with them (aside from claiming them as your own... but I trust you guys won't do that ;P), just give me credit for the drawing!
Omg I adore it! Thank you so much! :swoon:
And of course! :)

Reference picture(s) or description:
but instead be a dream shirt bc frend wearing past month
Full body or bust: full body
If VMK character: blue
Any pose preference?: sitting criss-cross apple sauce holding a mirror looking @ myself
Would you like a progress sketch before coloring?: sure
Anything else?: princess crown is a must

Rhyth

Socially Awkward Artist
but instead be a dream shirt bc frend wearing past month
If VMK character: blue
Any pose preference?: sitting criss-cross apple sauce holding a mirror looking @ myself
Would you like a progress sketch before coloring?: sure
Anything else?: princess crown is a must
This one is gonna be fun! :awright:

If VMK character: green
Any pose preference?: this
Would you like a progress sketch before coloring?: no
Anything else?: could you make the hat pink, shirt black, shoes black, and shorts pink.

Zazzella

The Zazzy Princess
Request:

Reference picture(s) or description: http://imgur.com/cTXl1oV
Full body or bust: I would love a full body :)
If VMK character: eye color --> mostly green with a little brown/hazel
Any pose preference?: I will let you pick
Would you like a progress sketch before coloring?: nah, I don't need one
Anything else?: You pictures are amazing by the way <3

Tony Stark

I still believe in heroes.
Reference picture(s) or description: Those are Anna's coronation shoes, I believe. So just, like, black flats hahaha. Idk why I felt the need to explain that, to be honest.

Full body or bust:
I like the full body, plus I could always crop it down, right? If it's super big?
If VMK character: Green. c:
Any pose preference?: Uhmm not really, something cute! I know you'll do something cute! Although I do like Azimuth's post hehe. It's very pretty.
Would you like a progress sketch before coloring?: If it's no trouble, sure! Although I'm sure it'd be fine.
Anything else?: Actually yes! If it's not too much trouble, could you draw her hugging an Iron Man plushie or something? Or have it somewhere? Haha. Something Iron Man in there somewhere? :P If it's not too much to ask. Or if that's too much trouble, could you add this logo to the t-shirt instead of the Jolly Roger logo? Click! Idk if that's easier lol. Sorry if I'm being a pain. x:

Rhyth

Socially Awkward Artist
Okie dokie, I'm adding you both up there. :)

I'm sorry things are taking so long once again. I had surgery Thursday and I figured since I'm gonna be stuck in bed for a little while I would be able to get this stuff done. I guess I didn't think about how I would react to the pain killers they gave me :sweat: (They make me dizzy, extremely tired, and I can't think straight). I went ahead and just did some sketch for the other requests since I can't stay awake and focused long enough to get much done on the computer :/

It always seems like when I finally have time to do things life starts being ridiculous -_- I'm really sorry guys

I'm sorry things are taking so long once again. I had surgery Thursday and I figured since I'm gonna be stuck in bed for a little while I would be able to get this stuff done. I guess I didn't think about how I would react to the pain killers they gave me :sweat: (They make me dizzy, extremely tired, and I can't think straight). I went ahead and just did some sketch for the other requests since I can't stay awake and focused long enough to get much done on the computer :/

It always seems like when I finally have time to do things life starts being ridiculous -_- I'm really sorry guys

Don't worry about it, your art is worth waiting for :)

I hope you feel better soon! Can't wait to see the final products of all your commissions on here.

Crazy_Moon

I'd love to placed on your waiting list please! :)
Reference picture(s) or description: upload_2014-7-20_22-27-40.png
Full body or bust: Full body if you can please
If VMK character: Silver with hints of blue, y hair is blue if you can't really tell.
Any pose preference?: You can pose her silly i guess...i don't really mind the pose :P
Would you like a progress sketch before coloring?: Nah, I want it to be a surprise lol
Anything else?: Make me look like i'm doing magic? lol
Thank you for taking the time to do this, your art is beautiful!

Last edited:

LilCookie

Chocolate Chip Cookies for me please! :D
YOUR ART IS SO PRETTY!!! Can I be on your waiting list? I'd love to have my character drawn!
Reference picture(s) or description: upload_2014-7-20_22-6-45.png
Full body or bust: Full body
If VMK character: Green eyes
Any pose preference?: A sassy i'm bad pose? lol
Would you like a progress sketch before coloring?: Sure!
Anything else?: Can you somehow add cookies into this? If not that's completely fine! :) Thank you!!!

Don't even worry about it :) I give you a lot of credit for working so hard and committing to these and always keeping us up to date on your progress! Because, wow! surgery? It sounds like you've had a lot going on. I hope everything went well and you feel better soon :)

Also, Good Luck with that contest you are entering! :D You should share it on here when its finished, I know everyone would love to see it

Rhyth

Socially Awkward Artist
Hey everyone! I'm just here to let you know I am still alive, haha. I've still been recovering so I've had to put a lot of things on hold. I have a lot of sketches done (I draw them in my sketchbook and scan them in), though so when I can sit at my desk and draw for extended periods of time I can just start coloring!

Thanks guys!