Ride Pieces - Price

Monorail

Shrimp said:
You guys don't understand, depending on how intense or long you make the rides, 50 credits per piece could easily cause you to spend over like 2,000 credits, ON JUST RIDE PIECES.

See this is why people create clones, they're not able to spend their credits on a variety of things, after spending all their money on like two hats, they're out of money for furniture or anything else.
I'm not gonna lie, I didn't see 2000 credits as that bad back in the day. It was 20,000 credits that had me tripping.

I dont know, i kinda dont want everything cheap.. then there is nothing to work for, and the value of things go down, i was really happy with VMK pricing. lol :thumbsup:

YES!!! I built an amazing ride (10 rooms) in VMK and it took forever because ride pieces were ridiculously expensive. Also, because f the flaw that caused people to get bumped from the ride, I had to have less turns and they were the cheapest parts. Please, please, please take this into consideration. :smile: It will also cut down on mules.

aliceblue

I would vote for keeping them cheap. For many of us, building rides and rooms was the main thing we did in VMK. We have already spent hours, days, weeks, months and years earning credits to finance those creations. Sure would be nice to make it easier this time around; who knows how much time we will have to actually build our "dreams"?

I really just don't understand people who think we need something to work towards with reduced prices on ride pieces. Quest Kiosk are optimal for that. The rewarding feeling you get when you do your first one, then realize having two quest kiosk would be pretty neat. Then 3. That's 90k! Then you have magic, which should stay priced at 10k. Hats can add up quickly too, preventing you from getting multiples for future trading.

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
The_Jedi_Master said:
I really just don't understand people who think we need something to work towards with reduced prices on ride pieces. Quest Kiosk are optimal for that. The rewarding feeling you get when you do your first one, then realize having two quest kiosk would be pretty neat. Then 3. That's 90k! Then you have magic, which should stay priced at 10k. Hats can add up quickly too, preventing you from getting multiples for future trading.
I am not getting this either. I do not think they were really ride builders. Building a few rooms is not ride building. I built 25 and there were alot of pieces. We build the rooms for others to enjoy. Where traders trade to get better stuff for themselves. Gamers play for the thrill of winning and hanging with there friends who also like games the same games ie pirates. So why not help the ride builders out and let us have cheaper ride pieces.We are building them because we love to build but also you can come and enjoy them.

Can I enjoy your Sparrow Outfit. Not really but it is nice to see for a few seconds.

I know Ranch built some awesome rides!!! :thumbsup: I also would sit in my rooms for hours so many could come and enjoy them which means I am not playing mini games to get more money for more rides parts and accessories. Many of these were kids. Now if this truly stays like Disney we will see many young kids again because when the parents come back so do their kids.

So explain to us builders again why we need to struggle more to build rides again. :?: :?: :?: :?:

Littlebelle said:
So explain to us builders again why we need to struggle more to build rides again. :?: :?: :?: :?:
For those of use less talented at building the rides because we have more talent riding the rides. lol Oh yeah, and we are dragging our children in tow. 8)

Shrimp

Monorail said:
Shrimp said:
You guys don't understand, depending on how intense or long you make the rides, 50 credits per piece could easily cause you to spend over like 2,000 credits, ON JUST RIDE PIECES.

See this is why people create clones, they're not able to spend their credits on a variety of things, after spending all their money on like two hats, they're out of money for furniture or anything else.
I'm not gonna lie, I didn't see 2000 credits as that bad back in the day. It was 20,000 credits that had me tripping.
I was talking about 2,000 credits in an OVMK sense, in Original VMK sense, 2,000 credits is equivalent to 3-4 fireworks games (depending on how good you are) and like 8-10 POTC games (depending on how good you are).

Littlebelle said:
Being a ride builder I agree. I spent most of my time building rooms and ride pieces cost a lot. Not like we could trade our ride for a better ride. Please cut the cost of ride pieces thanks.

I had over 40 ride rooms at least. Not just cheap rooms but very intense rooms filled to the brim with decorations for the theme of the ride. If you are truly a ride builder you understand the need to lower the costs. It was extremely expensive to build.
I completely agree! Not only were the ride pieces expensive, but the decorations could add up to be a shinny penny if you were highly detailing rooms. Lowering ride costs would help bring more rides to MMK!