selling pins and magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
selling all of the pins. PLEASE OFFER ON THEM don't ask me how much i'm looking for just offer something. i'll let you know if it's enough or if i want more or w/e but you have to offer or i won't respond. if you don't know the name of a pin you won't describe it as best as you can ty

ps i'm updating the photo as i sell things so blocked out things are obvi gone and i'm adjusting the quantities also so it should be right hopefully LOL

Last edited:

aiyana

idk the names but i'm interested in the stained glass pins i think the ones i want are eilowny, kida, marian?? (the fox one) and vanellope i'll offer 15k?

idk the names but i'm interested in the stained glass pins i think the ones i want are eilowny, kida, marian?? (the fox one) and vanellope i'll offer 15k?
someone offered 30k for all of those + gisele if you wanna offer higher than that lmk!
3k for the stained glass merida pin? 2k for the storybook mary poppins pin?
merida i will get back to you on and thats fine for poppins lmk when u wanna meet!
View attachment 13733 no idea the worth but id like one, is 5k good?
can do this! lmk when u can meet <3
20k for teleportation magic?
would u go up to 35k?

pixiedustsammy

someone offered 30k for all of those + gisele if you wanna offer higher than that lmk!

merida i will get back to you on and thats fine for poppins lmk when u wanna meet!

would u go up to 35k?
Yeah sure, I just didn't know it's value. Can meet whenever

brownie

would u go up to 35k?
yes plz lmk about merida (=

i can meet within the next hour or so if ur free?

Status
Not open for further replies.