Shameless

LooseSeal

Does anyone else watch Shameless on Showtime? IMO it's one of the most underrated shows out there - the show is soooo good and the only other person I can talk about it with is my mom. The latest season is so amazing - it's a lot darker but the writers have done an amazing job with all of the character development. Lemme repeat myself when I say that this show is AWESOME and is definitely up there with shows like Breaking Bad and Game of Thrones. It's just absurd and hilarious and sad and messed up on so many levels. I am so in love with Emmy Rossum - her acting this season has been phenomenal. Anyways, thoughts on the show and this current season?

I loved watching Shamless in the first and second season, but the third season started lacking in character development so I never finished it. I should probably catch up on it soon, I've missed a lot!

I watch Shameless! It's one of my favorite shows on television. It always make me so sad though, especially with what's happening this season with Fiona! :( I love this season and every season and every episode. And you're so right about the character development...Ian and Mickey and Debbie and Lip and everyone has changed so much. It's such an amazing show, and I wish more people would know about it.

Arnold

Is actually Superman
I watch Shameless! It's literally one of my favorite shows aside from The Vampire Diaries, Teen Wolf and The Originals.

LooseSeal

Last scene of the last episode.... chills. My mom and I were literally just silent. The sad part, it looks like it just goes downhill from here :(