Share Your Sims Creations!

iTony

Ohana means family.
This is Avery. Hope you guys like her.
Ooo, I really like this one!
I don't download custom content because I'm afraid of it ruining my files.
It happened to me once last month when I downloaded a house and saved it when I finished adding my own taste to it.
When I went to load it again, it kept going to the town map selection. The only solution was to restart it completely.

So I made a new family and I'll get pictures sometime soon...

AbigailRose

Been awhile since anyone has posted anything so Ill give a slight update. I have been trying not to use any Alpha hairs because I really like the cartoony feel that the sims 4 has. Also using some different skins and face overlays that make the skin look super smooth. Hope to see more people try out the game!
02-18-16_8-27-49 PM.png

Attachments

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
I really really want to play the sims 2 right now. Problem is that it keeps glitching up sadly. I may have to reinstall it and start over. It's really sad cause I built the most coolest mansion on there with an inside pool and everything. :blue:

waterfallglow

balance is important both in life and art.....
Ok, so I somehow was finally able to get The Sims 2 to work on my computer again.. YAY! Since the fact, I finally finished the mansion on The Sims 2 that I had been working on for the longest time. Here is a video i took of the mansion. Keep in mind.. I have added a few changes to it since I took the video but overall the mansion itself is mostly the same. Most of the changes were to the landscape and not the mansion. Although, I did change a few small things to the mansion too. Anyway, I built and designed the mansion completely from scratch so the design of it is completely my design. I hope you all like it as much as I do. A new video of the mansion's updates/changes are coming soon. :) ^_^

Mansion Details: 3 bathroom, 2 bedroom, 1 baby nursery, 3 stories, indoor pool, art studio, 2 living rooms, a dining room, kitchen, study/sewing room, 2 balconies and a long driveway leading to the garage. (ran out of room for a backyard sadly)

Let me know your thoughts and feedback!