Snow Brawl Fight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In this coming update (after the grace period) we will be making it so Guest rooms, game lobbies and FLC are safe zones. We have added neutral snowball carts to several public rooms to refill at if you're really looking for a war ;) These carts will have a set amount of snowballs in them, you can find the number written on the cart. When it runs out of snowballs, it will melt and disappear. GAME ON! #ReinSupreme

I saw a snowball cart in a public room I went into and it kept melting and refilling and I was very confused, but I love this idea so people won't camp at their bases as much!

HOST_Nala

Forums Administrator
Staff member
Forums Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Staff
I logged in today but wasn't asked what team I wanted to join... what should I do??
You must have logged on in the past 2 hours. We have a grace period going on currently, and teams are disabled. Once the brawl is back on, you can relog to join a team!

Why when I click on the snowballs at my igloo that I get like 1 snowball? I am standing in front of the igloo and double clicking the snowballs. Sometimes I have to leave the room, and re-enter, and I might get one more. Not much fun wasting so much time at an igloo for 1 or 2 snowballs.....sighhhhhh

Why when I click on the snowballs at my igloo that I get like 1 snowball? I am standing in front of the igloo and double clicking the snowballs. Sometimes I have to leave the room, and re-enter, and I might get one more. Not much fun wasting so much time at an igloo for 1 or 2 snowballs.....sighhhhhh
if people arent in the way, have you tried spam clicking the same spot that gave you snowballs? ALSO if too many people are in the way, other instances work too, I found! (:

HOST_Nala

Forums Administrator
Staff member
Forums Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Staff
1 click = 1 snowball. Try spam clicking for a full reload!

If you see a clone abusing this please report it!![DOUBLEPOST=1543693658,1543693374][/DOUBLEPOST]
If people spam all their snowballs in one place, it’ll only count once. So if you’re already on the ground and still being spammed with snowballs it still only counts once. You have about 5 seconds of shield when entering a room as well, so any snowballs used on you at that time will not count towards a point. You are able to hit someone if you’re lucky enough to predict their movement path. You could have opted out in joining a team, there’s a little X in the top right window when choosing a team. But if you don’t wish to play, you don’t have to. We will have grace periods, guest rooms are safe and probably game lobbies. But that last update is still pending so hang tight for now.
but what about being hit while entering a room but not seeing a snowball?

How much is the handicap for reindeer? I heard last night that they have one since they at the time had less teammates[DOUBLEPOST=1543735275][/DOUBLEPOST]i still stand by that question but also the BIGGER QUESTION, WHAT THE HECK IS WITH THE TEAM JACKETS? I have a TON of reindeer stuff** and red clothes but nothing to rep penguin lol when can we get that?

Last edited:
Will you let us know (ingame?) if and/or when people who are only able to play on mobile devices can start playing this? Because it is getting really annoying not to be able to go practically anywhere (including still FLCY) without getting hit but you can't do anything about it.

SnoBun

Snob/Official Rilla Grandma
Q: A lot of my friends are reindeer and sometimes I want to just go talk to them. Am I going to get in trouble if I go in a room and other reds are pelting me and I am "letting it happen" because I just want to talk to people? This morning I ended up logging off because I didn't want to get banned if that was a thing, but I also didn't want to snowball fight and no one was in guest rooms.

I have tried spam clicking and even going to another instance. I even logged out and back in, but it didn't work. Oh well, thx for the suggestions :)
This happened to me! I found that I had to go to a snowball cart and reload. Even though my count didn't change I noticed the # of the cart going down so I thought I must be reloading. I tried to shoot and it worked and my count suddenly appeared as 9 instead of 0. SOOO I suggest either trying one of the carts or just try shooting even if it says "0" as your count. Hope this helps? It's happened to me several times since last night :)

AdventureCat

O'Malley the Alley Cat
I figured the fantasyland courtland would be friendly zone from snowball war but there are some ppl after a ride or coming in and ppl just shoot snowballs or when their afk or pulling the sword
I too am having this issue!! I even tried asking nicely for people to not shoot snowballs at me because I'm just trying to ride the FLC rides and yet they still continued to shoot me. Please fix this for us who don't want to deal with this harrassment. Thank you.

Hopefully someone will answer this for me. I have been noticing clones who have camped out in the other bases (example, if the clone is on the red team, they camp out in the blue base so the blue team can spam them for points). Is this allowed? If so, how do we go about dealing with this situation? I feel like it takes away from the fun of the game.

HOST_Nala

Forums Administrator
Staff member
Forums Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Staff
Hopefully someone will answer this for me. I have been noticing clones who have camped out in the other bases (example, if the clone is on the red team, they camp out in the blue base so the blue team can spam them for points). Is this allowed? If so, how do we go about dealing with this situation? I feel like it takes away from the fun of the game.
If you see this, please report it!! If we find this happening we may be able to subtract the points they earned from the overall score.[DOUBLEPOST=1543786275,1543786194][/DOUBLEPOST]
I know that Dash Magic isn't allowed when we are picking up crates, but is it allowed for this snowball fight? I have seen others use it but I didn't want to if it would cause a ban
We are still discussing it. On one hand, it could be seen as unfair.. on the other its a decent strategy. You will not get banned for it currently. If we decide it's become too much, we will make it known that it is no longer allowed. <3[DOUBLEPOST=1543786435][/DOUBLEPOST]
I too am having this issue!! I even tried asking nicely for people to not shoot snowballs at me because I'm just trying to ride the FLC rides and yet they still continued to shoot me. Please fix this for us who don't want to deal with this harrassment. Thank you.
FLC will become a safe zone in this pending update! You will see the change in about an hour or so.[DOUBLEPOST=1543786485][/DOUBLEPOST]
When are grace periods? Will you do a schedule ?
We will have a schedule![DOUBLEPOST=1543786724][/DOUBLEPOST]
Q: A lot of my friends are reindeer and sometimes I want to just go talk to them. Am I going to get in trouble if I go in a room and other reds are pelting me and I am "letting it happen" because I just want to talk to people? This morning I ended up logging off because I didn't want to get banned if that was a thing, but I also didn't want to snowball fight and no one was in guest rooms.

If we can distinguish that you're not a clone, and actively talking and such, you're fine. Might I recommend Guest rooms tho lol.[DOUBLEPOST=1543786859][/DOUBLEPOST]
Will you let us know (ingame?) if and/or when people who are only able to play on mobile devices can start playing this? Because it is getting really annoying not to be able to go practically anywhere (including still FLCY) without getting hit but you can't do anything about it.
We will get working on making it mobile compatible soon! A tweet will be sent out when it is ready.[DOUBLEPOST=1543787031][/DOUBLEPOST]
How much is the handicap for reindeer? I heard last night that they have one since they at the time had less teammates[DOUBLEPOST=1543735275][/DOUBLEPOST]i still stand by that question but also the BIGGER QUESTION, WHAT THE HECK IS WITH THE TEAM JACKETS? I have a TON of reindeer stuff** and red clothes but nothing to rep penguin lol when can we get that?
Its based on how many people are online and what teams their on. SO if theres x2 more penguins online than there are reindeer, 1 hit will be +2 points for reindeer to balance it out. Keep in mind that is constantly changing with how many are online at the time. ALSO each team has their own merch to unlock to represent their team. Penguins get a hoodie too!

Status
Not open for further replies.