So I don't know anyone ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a pretty tight group back in the VMK days, but I've lost contact with all of them since the game was closed. I'd really like to not start out alone :| I had multiple accounts, but went around by the name of Eeyore most often.

alice-darling

Probably Smells Like Avocados
Well you're more than welcome to add me as a friend, and message me anytime if you want to get to know me!
You seem like a very nice person, and welcome aboard!
You can call me Alice!

Shrimp

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS! Feel free to send me a PM or chill with me in-game :)

Thanks for choosing MMK, we serve fat free cookies, milk & lots of sunshine :grin:

Shrimp

UrbaneFerocity said:
Oh, goodness me. This is certainly quite welcoming :')

Not to make this into a feast of pity, but I had a pretty lonely childhood. I was never able to socialize well, even to this day. It was nice to have a welcoming community to turn to in those times, albeit online. I am very, very much looking forward to this!
Pffffft, we were all awkward turtles back den, dats y we spent our childhood on VMK :lol:

Anyhoo, I'm totally willing to adopt you once the game starts, ahhh, rumor has it TONIGHT!

Hi there! It's nice to meet you!! :)

~Days

Cat

Welcome!
You never know if you'll find some old friends wandering about!
I haven't yet, unfortunately, but I wasn't friends with too many people.
You'll make plenty of new friends anyways!
I wish you luck nonetheless! (:

Squid

Nice to meet you! I hope you can find your way through the kingdom meeting people! I'm in basically the same boat as you though /:

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
Hi there Littlebelle here.

Many of my VMK friends are not on the forums I would say half my list, so you may be surprised by who may be wondering around the kingdom. I spent days on a friends hunt and found lots. Good luck and welcome. I can always use more friends.

I'd love to be your friend! No one will start the game with no friends. I will not allow it! Welcome to the forums btw :)

Status
Not open for further replies.