Something you want to say to someone, but can't...

Celestina

♥ Real Life Rapunzel ♥

Wow... Never expected things to end up this way, but just know that I'm more than happy that they did. :)

Elle

I can't believe you made me jump out of a window today. Why the hell couldn't you just let me know it was you in the house and not a burglar. And then you don't even care, at all. Oh my freakin' God..

1. can u stop being so judgemental and
let me say what i have to say thanks
2. thanks for purposely making me feel like ******** the whole day
3. o my god stop walking past my locker every period ok you
don't even have classes in the direction you're going
and yes i would know ok stop
4. thanks for complaining to my dad and whole family about how
i am such a terrible daughter and how i never do anything right &
my sister is so much better than me!! means a lot <3
-
im laughing bc that's not even all that i need to let out

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
1. can u stop being so judgemental and
let me say what i have to say thanks
2. thanks for purposely making me feel like ******** the whole day
3. o my god stop walking past my locker every period ok you
don't even have classes in the direction you're going
and yes i would know ok stop
4. thanks for complaining to my dad and whole family about how
i am such a terrible daughter and how i never do anything right &
my sister is so much better than me!! means a lot <3
-
im laughing bc that's not even all that i need to let out
let it all out, let it all out *hugs*

Stop thinking you're better than everyone because you aren't.
Why do you always get what you want yet you're so unappreciative of everything.
I stopped being your friend because you not only copied everything I did, said, or liked, but you changed into someone you said you would never be.
You shouldn't act like that for attention, it's not cute.
I wish I never wasted my time with you. I wish I could have seen you for who you really were. I wish I didn't let you tear me down little by little or let you manipulate me. You emotionally abused me and you don't even care.
I wish I could be like you; have the perfect smile, body, face. I wish I could be liked as much as you are.
I'm tired of being nice to all of you and getting nothing in return. You guys treat me like I'm nothing and you think it's funny to use me for your jokes. What kind of friends do you think you are?
I really hope karma comes back to all of my "friends" who constantly use me, lie to me, laugh at me like I don't care, or pretend to be there when they aren't.
Where were you when I needed you? Oh right, you never were there.

I wish you were still here to talk to me and help me feel better. I hate that I've gotten used to you not being here anymore, but I can't get over it. It's been 3 years but it feels like forever. I get mad whenever my friends say bad things about their parents because they don't understand what it's like not to have one. I wish I could do more for Mom, sometimes I just feel so useless. And it bugs me and angers me that it seems like your side of the family doesn't even seem to care that you aren't here. I don't think they ever cared. I don't even want to consider them my family sometimes... I just wish you could come back but I know you're happy up there. I know you're looking down and watching over us. I can't help but get angry for you being gone though.. I'm sorry I'm a disappointment too..

I dream about you often. I wake up and the pain of reality hits me hard. I'm afraid I might be coming close to the point of obsession. I'm sure people are noticing it, so I'm trying to hide myself away so as to not annoy them. People already don't like me enough as it is. Not like it matters. I've been trying really hard to not change. Who I was before you left, was who I wanted to be. I didn't have any friends, and I didn't care. I hate myself now. I'm so confused with who I am, and what's happening. I want to be who I was in the past, and I want to be who I was with you. I don't care what you've done since you left. I don't care who you've been with. I just want the one person who I could always rely on. I want the feeling that if I'm in trouble, or hurt, that you'll always be there to help me. I want a purpose to get a good career. I want a reason to go back to school. I did it all before, and you helped me. You helped pick me off my feet. You were always there for me. I've never felt so alone in my life. My parents were never there, so I had you and your family. I really don't know what's going on anymore. I'm making everyone hate me, and I don't want to--but I keep doing it. We had so many plans. We signed a lease to move in together. We bought furniture together, plates, silverware, etc. We spent the holidays together for years. I don't know what to do anymore. I thought things would get easier after over 3 months. But i'm still reminded of you, every day. Everything around me reminds me of you.
Nobody compares to you. Nothing compares to being around you. No activities, no friends, nothing and no one.
I was content with my life. I want it back. I want the past to be the present.
But I know you'll never take me back. I know you've moved on by now. You're much stronger than me. You've always been better at everything than me. You're so beautiful that seeing photos of you only makes me mad. You're so intelligent, and I envy that intelligence. I'm curious as to how you're doing now.
I just wish I could see you again. Everything else is unrealistic, but seeing you, I hope might happen someday. And I hope it's when we're both happy and have moved on with our lives. I want to see you happy. I want you to be happy. After all those years, I think I know you well enough now. You're too good to be alone. You're too good to be unhappy. So I wont look for you. And I wont wait for something that will never happen.

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
I dream about you often. I wake up and the pain of reality hits me hard. I'm afraid I might be coming close to the point of obsession. I'm sure people are noticing it, so I'm trying to hide myself away so as to not annoy them. People already don't like me enough as it is. Not like it matters. I've been trying really hard to not change. Who I was before you left, was who I wanted to be. I didn't have any friends, and I didn't care. I hate myself now. I'm so confused with who I am, and what's happening. I want to be who I was in the past, and I want to be who I was with you. I don't care what you've done since you left. I don't care who you've been with. I just want the one person who I could always rely on. I want the feeling that if I'm in trouble, or hurt, that you'll always be there to help me. I want a purpose to get a good career. I want a reason to go back to school. I did it all before, and you helped me. You helped pick me off my feet. You were always there for me. I've never felt so alone in my life. My parents were never there, so I had you and your family. I really don't know what's going on anymore. I'm making everyone hate me, and I don't want to--but I keep doing it. We had so many plans. We signed a lease to move in together. We bought furniture together, plates, silverware, etc. We spent the holidays together for years. I don't know what to do anymore. I thought things would get easier after over 3 months. But i'm still reminded of you, every day. Everything around me reminds me of you.
Nobody compares to you. Nothing compares to being around you. No activities, no friends, nothing and no one.
I was content with my life. I want it back. I want the past to be the present.
But I know you'll never take me back. I know you've moved on by now. You're much stronger than me. You've always been better at everything than me. You're so beautiful that seeing photos of you only makes me mad. You're so intelligent, and I envy that intelligence. I'm curious as to how you're doing now.
I just wish I could see you again. Everything else is unrealistic, but seeing you, I hope might happen someday. And I hope it's when we're both happy and have moved on with our lives. I want to see you happy. I want you to be happy. After all those years, I think I know you well enough now. You're too good to be alone. You're too good to be unhappy. So I wont look for you. And I wont wait for something that will never happen.
I've been there. Sorry, man )): I'm here for you if you ever need to talk.