Something you want to say to someone, but can't...

Jasmine

My shyness is definitely keeping me back from saying anything to you. I get mixed signals from you and it makes me so confused.
wah
+1
You just wrote exactly what's happening to me.
I hate being shy ):< ... especially when he seems shy as well...

+1
You just wrote exactly what's happening to me.
I hate being shy ):< ... especially when he seems shy as well...
Sometimes I don't think it's shyness, it's more of confusion because I don't know what this person wants or is thinking. They send off mix signals :(. But I can also be really shy when it comes to what I posted about sigh

Your impulsive tendencies are gonna be the end of this business. You're pulling down your children with you.

You and my mother are, and have always been, unreliable. I'm jealous of all my friends. The ones who have parents that are always there for them, and will always help.

But you're too selfish to help out any of your kids. You have plenty of money. I wont ask for your help. I never will, because I know how you are. You're too caught up in your own little fantasy with your wife.
I could not talk to you for months at a time, and I still would never get a call from you. Maybe Bridget was right about you.

Jasmine

Sometimes I don't think it's shyness, it's more of confusion because I don't know what this person wants or is thinking. They send off mix signals :(. But I can also be really shy when it comes to what I posted about sigh
Same here :(.
I feel like he admires from afar... it's complicated, ugh. And the complications make me confused and make me not know what I should do next...

I mean, if I knew how he felt, then everything would be different... And the mixed signals... ugh :S

What I want to say to someone, but I utterly cant...

"You're the reason I want to take my life... You.. All because of you.. Never trust the devil #####"