Something you want to say to someone, but can't...

You've been lying to not only me, but yourself all along.
You've got a problem, and you need help. I miss the old you that was around from when I was young. To be honest though, the healthy you is so far back in time, that's hard for me to even remember. I only have glimpses from when I was a child. You were never around for my teen years. You should have been there to protect your kid's, but instead you just pretended it never happened.
Your body is falling apart, and at this point I don't know what to do. I shouldn't be the one taking care of you, it should be the other way around. I guess this is life though.
I sometime's can't help but wish thing's would have turned out differently.
I wonder how you would be now if my childhood hadn't turned out the way it did. I sometime's wonder what would have happened if you hadn't married him.
I sometime's wonder what it would be like if you were healthy and normal. You told me that you'll never be back to who you were over 10 years ago. You're leaving your daughter and son behind. I just hope you don't give up. I'm sorry that you are the way you are now. I'm sorry for being ashamed of you. I'm sorry for acting cold towards you, I'm sorry for holding a grudge against you my whole life. I'm sorry I didn't try to help you before it got this bad.

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
Please excuse my hypocritical use of quotes, but they're needed at this moment. On the old forums, it was understood and enforced that the "Something you want to say to someone" thread was meant to be completely individual and separate from all other posts. You couldn't mention names or quote other users, because it was truly supposed to be a thread full of people saying "Something you want to say to someone, but can't".

And, because the title of the thread is "Something you want to say to someone, but can't... AGAIN", it should be assumed the same guidelines are in place. Plus, it isn't fun to start arguments (which I'm sure the next post will be) on every thread.
I get what you're saying :) Thank you for clearing that up! I had no idea there was a thread like this on the old forums.

Oh, the flashbacks?

And I never got that apology from you two months after you sent me bawling and eventually throwing a fit because you almost tore my only sense of community apart. I still can't believe you didn't expect me to go off on you because you messed with my feelings and the feelings of others as well.

Fiyero

Please excuse my hypocritical use of quotes, but they're needed at this moment. On the old forums, it was understood and enforced that the "Something you want to say to someone" thread was meant to be completely individual and separate from all other posts. You couldn't mention names or quote other users, because it was truly supposed to be a thread full of people saying "Something you want to say to someone, but can't".

And, because the title of the thread is "Something you want to say to someone, but can't... AGAIN", it should be assumed the same guidelines are in place. Plus, it isn't fun to start arguments (which I'm sure the next post will be) on every thread.
Very true. I got banned on the OVMK Forums for quoting someone. Oops :shrug:

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
No, you can't expect people to read your mind because you imply things instead of actually saying them. "They" can mean anything; if you were specifically talking about those people, why not use that phrase or another that makes that clear? "Those Christians..." or saying "Those people..." makes it quite clear that you're referring to certain people and not the whole group of people. (The poster that you quoted made it obvious that she was talking about people she knew.) From my view point, and from others that I've talked to as well, it seemed as if you were referring to the whole group, so you obviously did not make yourself that clear. I'm simply pointing out how in the future you can re-word things so that they're not taken the wrong way, because I don't think that was your original intention. 'Tis all. I didn't want anyone to be offended if that wasn't your intention.:)

~~
By the way, no one ever said you can't quote people. In fact, I find it rude that most people use this thread to talk behind others' backs... At least do it in the open, you know? I don't even think that should be allowed... it's basically an indirect attack, but that doesn't make it any better than direct one. Just my opinion, though. :p
I think you're reaching here and looking for something that isn't there. Considering I quoted her and made a reference that I relate to what she was talking about means what I said is in the same context as what she said. As I stated before, I wasn't generalizing anyone. If your feelings were hurt or someone else's feelings were hurt I sincerely apologize, however I didn't generalize anyone so there's no grounds for argument from my perspective, and I do not wish to argue over this either.

And as far as indirectly posting about someone on here, in my opinion, that's kind of the point of the thread. Saying something you want to say, but can't or shouldn't. It's a way a lot of people here blow off steam or vent without blowing up on the person they're upset with. But again, just my opinion.

Jasmine

I think you're reaching here and looking for something that isn't there. Considering I quoted her and made a reference that I relate to what she was talking about means what I said is in the same context as what she said. As I stated before, I wasn't generalizing anyone. If your feelings were hurt or someone else's feelings were hurt I sincerely apologize, however I didn't generalize anyone so there's no grounds for argument from my perspective, and I do not wish to argue over this either.

And as far as indirectly posting about someone on here, in my opinion, that's kind of the point of the thread. Saying something you want to say, but can't or shouldn't. It's a way a lot of people here blow off steam or vent without blowing up on the person they're upset with. But again, just my opinion.
No, don't take my post wrong - I honestly didn't want anyone to become offended, because I know that it could come across that way (because religion's a super touchy subject and all). I was trying to help you :p.

And no, I agree with you - but he was specifically talking about going back and forth and having an argument, you know? I'm saying that when someone goes back and forth making comments at someone they don't like, and the other person does that in return, isn't that an argument? It's just indirect, but most people already know that the two people are arguing, if you get what I mean? In that case, what's the difference between just quoting someone? Maybe it's just me? I just don't get it. :p

how hypocritical can you be??
This. You have no idea how big of a pet peeve that is for me! Hypocrites and liars, ugh. >_<

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
No, don't take my post wrong - I honestly didn't want any to become offended, because I know that it could come across that way (because religion's a super touchy subject and all). I was trying to help you :p.

And no, I agree with you - but he was specifically talking about going back and forth and having an argument, you know? I'm saying that when someone goes back and forth making comments at someone they don't like, and the other person does that in return, isn't that an argument? It's just indirect, but most people already know that the two people are arguing, if you get what I mean? In that case, what's the difference between just quoting someone? Maybe it's just me? I just don't get it. :p

This. You have no idea how big of a pet peeve that is for me! Hypocrites and liars, ugh. >_<
I understand that, and that's quite obviously an argument. That's the unfortunate part about the forums, you might have an argument with someone and try to blow off a little steam or vent and unfortunately that person could see it and get even more upset and then pitch in their comment and an argument ensues before you know it. That I find fault with, and I know I've been guilty of it myself at one time or another.

Aptil

°☆。* Unburnable Trash *・°☆
I've felt this way about you for so long and I honestly can't believe I still feel like this..especially after not being able to speak to you for a long time due to the circumstance of you being so far away. I get upset over that but it was probably for the best..after all, we wouldn't even be where we are right now if you didn't go far away, right? That's the only reason I was able to build up enough courage to talk to you in the first place, lol..so that's kind of a good thing~! I do miss you so much though regardless..I can only hope and pray that you're safe and that when you come back you'll still be the sweetheart I knew and hopefully we'll be able to get this train rolling again~! I'm willing to wait a bit longer.

Sometimes I just wanna grab you and shake you like a rag doll because of what a dumbo you're being about this. You're literally making a situation much more difficult than it has to be. It can be over in a wink if you would just TALK. That's all you have to do. You should try it sometime.. I can guarantee you things would be so much easier~!

Jasmine

Constantly talking annoys me... when will you get that? :/
~~~
You're backseat moderating, but breaking the rules at the same time. Woops. :x
~~~
I want to approach you, but I don't know what to say.
~~~
@Aptil: <3

God, you're so gorgeous that it makes me mad. MUST FIND WAY TO TALK TO YOU
ALPHA MALE POWERS ACTIVAAAAAAATE!!!!