Something you want to say to someone, but can't...

it's time that i just let out everything now + this prob makes no sense bcuz i didnt even read it through; i just said whatever popped in my head
you are my best friend and i can tell everything to you. even though i know you can barely keep a secret when it comes to him, i still tell you.
but i honestly regret telling you about how mad i was at him that day. that just ruined everything. i told you not to say anything about it, and
i would fix it, but still you opened your mouth. i still regret telling you. because i would be so much happier right now, at this moment. but i'm not.
see- you like to think that whenever i tell you about my problems with (him) that you can just tell him and it'll all be solved. that's what annoys me
so much about you. although we are best friends, i really wish you never did that. and you even ruined my last relationship because you couldn't shut
up. thanks a lot.
~~~
i love you so much words can't even explain. you moved on, but maybe you haven't. you claim to like (her), but you have been showing signs of liking
me. you try so hard for me to admit that i like you, but i told you something different. i told you that i liked another guy. you believed it, because i liked
him before for a while. i lied to you. i want you to know that i like you, but i don't at the same time. i don't know what it is. my friends all know. everyone
knows how i feel about you. i hang out with other guys to make you jealous. i caught you staring at me during lunch. you claim to not care about me, but
why do you still talk about me? why do you still try to talk to me? when you talk to me you don't even bother trying to be nice to me. at least like me as a
friend if we can't go back to the way we were before. i know that is hard for you, because trying to become friends with an ex is just awkward. but knowing
that we can still talk without hating each other would honestly make me feel a bit better. i am so sorry. and why do you still bring up things that happened
when we were together? all of the memories that made me so happy. you bring them up, even around your friends. i know you don't like me anymore.
i want you more than anything. and i have liked guys a lot in the past.. but no guy has ever made me feel the way you do. that sounds like a load of ********..
but i still love you,
and i can't even think of how my life would even continue to be happy without you.
i can't think of a day that i won't think of how happy you made me.
i don't even want to get over you.
~~~
i want to say that you are a terrible friend, but i cant. the reason why i am jealous of you is something i haven't talked to you about yet.
i don't know how to tell you without it sounding like i'm trying to control you. or without you telling him. what makes me believe you are a
terrible friend hasn't happened yet. but i feel like it will soon. i wish i can tell you how i feel before it happens. and before our friendship gets
ruined. i don't want to lose a great friendship. (i need advice on this. im not looking for attention or anything lol but if anyone wants to hear
this whole story and help me out, i'd honestly appreciate it, because i am lost. lmaoo
)

when i deleted you off facebook it was one of the most difficult thing i've done. the last time i saw you all you did was hurt me. the day we met still haunts me and makes me sick every time it comes around. i used to count the hours that where left before we could see each other again. i wish i could have been better for you. cheers to the past.

Snaps

mischief managed
your boyfriend is extremely manipulative and controlling, and i'm afraid he's on his way to being abusive. the past you would have never put up with this and i'm really worried about you.

Gazehound

adventureland enthusiast
a lot of the time it feels like you give me unsolicited advice and over-analyze the things I say and it makes me feel uncomfortable, and it has made me feel like I need to seek your approval