staff ears

InaDaze

The Confused One.
I think it would be best to keep positions color-coded: Red for staff, blue for CL, green for hosts, etc.
CL's never had ears. You're talking about the QA_'s who had blue ears. If a development team is made I say they get Blue ears. And I just think Staff and Hosts should have red ears.

In other words I'm saying CL_'s should not get ears.

CL's never had ears. You're talking about the QA_'s who had blue ears. If a development team is made I say they get Blue ears. And I just think Staff and Hosts should have red ears.

Whoops, you're correct. I meant QA's. lol

Correct me if I'm wrong.. But I thought that the development team would really only be testing out items in game?

Ness

I think the staff should have their Red ears. That's how I'll always think of staff, with those professional looking red ears.

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
I think they should be red

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
i know i said this when ovmk was opened, but can we NOT make staff ears blue, blues my fav color, and i want those ears... unless ofc u make me staff haha :D
I get your point but is there a colour no one likes so staff can wear them/ Personally I love Red :) I think since staff are volunteering and going to put up with a lot of ******** from in the game they should choose what colour they like. I just hope people do not bother them so much with I wants or please give or how come .... time will tell. :)