Stay Tuned for Tonight

SailorX

Soldier of Love and the Unknown
I'm pretty sure 15 isn't young. And it wasn't like this, yes there was this is rare blah blah. But you have to make a trade of exact value? That rarely happened. I acquired many rare items without having to bend over backwards to afford it. Maybe some of you didn't have the same experience I did, but I never ran into people that hoarded things just to increase value.
I'm with you, I don't remember ever doing credit sprees or anything like that in the old VMK. But there were certain super rare items that were impossible to get (like inferno lol). I guess now that we're all older and we have a little bit of a better concept of economy and whatnot, that's why everyone is more interested in values and stuff like that. But there are people out there who trade for what they want. I made a list as soon as I joined of the things I wanted to get, and I've almost completed it. It all depends on the person.

i was about 15 or 16 when i joined vmk and i think i was young and didnt know the values of things so all i did was trade for what i really wanted but we are all older now and we do see things have values now, kind of makes me miss when i was little and didnt pay any attention to values on any games

But wait if it happens then wouldn't people have to create a new currency for trading?
Generally in old VMK, people bartered for what they wanted. Values existed, but more frequently then not, people simply traded what they didn't want for what they did.

Very rarely would you find people going by "values" or using a set item for high end currency (such as Firewalls, clocks, GC's).

I'm not saying it doesn't happen here, but unfortunately I rarely see any trades going on that don't factor in values based on this thread. Also keep in mind, many of the items released in old VMK were rereleased at some point and time, which prevented hoarding of an item with limited quantity in the game.

Thorn

Make it Green
Really hoping it's Haunted mansion items because I went in Michaels and they already have Halloween stuff out so why can't we?
Kidding

Kinglaser

Any updates?