Still Daydreaming?

Jinx

You Owe Me A Soda! :D
Hello everybody (:
So I've seen that there are some players that still haven't had their dreams come true this month.
I've been fortunate enough to win several times this month, however my biggest dream this month is to see everyone with at least one dream that came true. That being said, I'm planning to try to get as many dream items as I can and give it to the players who have yet to receive a dream item, please leave a comment below if you haven't. I will PM you when I have a dream for you so we can meet up in-game to give it to you! Know that the items I will be giving out are random(: Please keep in mind if you do comment below and already have won this month to first think of other players who haven't yet. c:

philitup

The Internet Champion!
Aww that's sweet! I haven't, mainly because I've been busy, and I was on a trip last week. So yeah, I'll take whatever, even if it's just a soda... One of the many you owe me...

I'm not usually one for a hand out, but in this case, I need all the help I can get. Ive seen a couple of hosts, but have not been picked. If I'm lucky enough to make your list, my promise to you is. If I win something myself, I will return your item so you can re-gift to someone else. Thanks.

Kimi Lamperouge

Kimiana Jones, Captain!
I got a dream castle pin, but its not what I want T_T If you get something other, we can exchange? You can just pass me over if this doesn't work lol. You're so sweet!

Dempsey

who want lasanga?!
jinx you are the sweetest player on this game i swear <3
i have only won the pirate turret chair so far but i am happy i won anything!

Question

Very Questionable
omg can i help out with this, i managed to get at least 1 of every dream item and i'm pretty much just gonna give out every prize i get after. i wanna help ppl who havent won anything yet because this month isn't fun when there's still a lot of unfulfilled dreams out there.

AlsCabals

omg I wanna cry. so sweet of you...
I've been to at least one event everyday and have not won

would love to be apart of this, even if it's just a consolation prize!

misterwives

shailene woodley is perf
Uhm, is it sad that I'm literally in tears right now?
This is soo sweat of you.. like, I'm sure you know that, but idk.. this just touched my heart.
I love you so much omg.
(I've been lucky to win a few times myself; just wanted to send you the OK that what you're doing is perfect)

QueenB

awww jinx!!!
I haven't won anything yet this month
my IGN is queenb haha

edit: I just won my first prize!! a dreams fairy pin :)

Last edited:
So nice of you! I've been to every event this month but my room seems to never get picked for that day. ):
My IGN is the same as my name here. Thanks so much for what you're doing! Sweetest person ever.