Stitch Cousins Hats/Costumes

Maybe we can have different hats from the stitch family on the game, because it would make the game awesome. but also gives everyone a chance to get a stitch hat on the game. or they can be costumes during halloween. what do you think?

I do really like this idea. Perhaps not with hats, as I feel like there would be too many similar clothing items. I think maybe a pin set would be better.

Oooooh! A Pin set would absolutely AMAZING. Lilo and Stitch was my favorite thing ever and I would have all those pins in no time!

Geggy

Maybe we can have different hats from the stitch family on the game, because it would make the game awesome. but also gives everyone a chance to get a stitch hat on the game. or they can be costumes during halloween. what do you think?
I think that is a brilliant idea. To me, that is similar to having different colors of the same hat (mansion), and one of them being truly rare and a goal to acquire (gray).

I made a reuben hat before. I think I may have deleted the file though. It was posted on the other forums but I don't have the screenshot. :o

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
I really like this idea! It could be a Halloween pin set or costumes!

I think if we overdo it with Stitch-related hats, the original Stitch Hat wouldn't be that special anymore. A pin set would be fine, maybe even a shirt like a jersey that had the face of the character on the front and it's experiment number on the back. I would have to say no to more hats though, 3 (Stitch, Angel, Red Stitch helmet) is more than enough of them. Especially if they are as easily obtainable as they were in OVMK, but I don't think they will be.

I think if we overdo it with Stitch-related hats, the original Stitch Hat wouldn't be that special anymore. A pin set would be fine, maybe even a shirt like a jersey that had the face of the character on the front and it's experiment number on the back. I would have to say no to more hats though, 3 (Stitch, Angel, Red Stitch helmet) is more than enough of them. Especially if they are as easily obtainable as they were in OVMK, but I don't think they will be.
its his cousins and i would love to see them on the game, because it makes it different from vmk. also with pins, costumes and clothes.
and the hats will be rare later on when members are trying to find them, when they dont have them.

While I can't confirm anything, pins are a LOT easier to make than hats. Hats require multiple rotations.
alot of things were made into pins on vmk, im tired of pins pins pins. i dont care about pins that much on the game, because its just annoying to see so many and cant fit them all on our person. a hat would be better because you can change it whenever you want.

I like the idea of a pin set! and then just keeping the original stitch and angel as hats!
i want more stitch hats on the game, it would make the game a little bit better. no one complaining about not having a stitch hat, because they have one.

i dont agree, pins are way over used and im tired of picking which ones i want to keep on. you can wear a different hat each day and dont have to complain about a favorite
I don't see how they're "overused" if they're supposed to be like that lol. If you visit any Disney park, you will see hundreds of different kinds of pins that visitors can buy. I think it would look silly seeing a bunch of Stitch hats around the park. Just like changing your hat everyday, you can also change your pins, if that is what's bothering you. I like the idea of having Stitch's cousins incorporated into the game, though.