Stuff I am trading ( Updated 11/21/14 )

Goofyono

I have 15k spree, candy cauldron, blue princess outfit, yellow princess outfit, hm room , and 1* candy from your wants.

I'm interested in firewall and rose. Let me know if you'd like to negotiate for a trade :)

redsfan

I'm interested in doing credits for the Pink flip + Pink dreams shirt. Can you PM me?
PM on its way.

I have 15k spree, candy cauldron, blue princess outfit, yellow princess outfit, hm room , and 1* candy from your wants.

I'm interested in firewall and rose. Let me know if you'd like to negotiate for a trade :)
I am more interested in using the FW and rose to trade up. I feel like trading for the items you are offering is going to take me backwards right now so I am going to have to pass. TY for the offer though.

redsfan

http://forums.myvmk.com/threads/trading-everything-here.33116/
Not sure if you see anything else ther ethat catches youre eye, but Im interested in 2x 1* Zombie and 1x 3* Flying Carpet.
I can do 1x my rose for your 2x 1* zombies? I don't think I have anything else you'd want for the carpet magics tho :/
Sounds good. I will take all 5. LMK what you want.
Sending you both PMs.

How much of a spree for your HM pin set and Candy magic?
@Lily
Candy Magic - 12k
HM pin set - Not looking to trade for a credit spree.

Would you be willing to take credit sprees for:
1 Black Mickey Ears
1 Pink Minnie Ears
and as many ALR Alice pins as you have (im guessing since there's no number you only have 1, but if you have more i need them.)